The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Not most but I would say all. The tiong MLs I met all have kids back in China, and some of their kids are as big as 20 years old. They act innocent here, say not married yet, no kids and is virgin. Hahahaha
it's quite obvious when they have kids because their boobs will be way too soft, even for a early 20s. One of my ex have a kid and a fling was a divorcee with kid and another fling with kid so....... i got tiny bit of experience in telling from the boobs.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
FL seeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Listen to the advice from the bros here and u will be all right.
Learn from experience ya
Old 11-06-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
it's quite obvious when they have kids because their boobs will be way too soft, even for a early 20s. One of my ex have a kid and a fling was a divorcee with kid and another fling with kid so....... i got tiny bit of experience in telling from the boobs.
Remember i was having a session wif a ML, am able to suck her boob, bcoz i sucked too hard, noticed they were some fluid ejected from her boob into my mouth & it doesn't taste nice so i quickly spat out and the ML was laughing away.

Think the fluid was milk ba? remember her nipple & areola are dark black colour, is this a sign of a woman given birth before?
Old 11-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Remember i was having a session wif a ML, am able to suck her boob, bcoz i sucked too hard, noticed they were some fluid ejected from her boob into my mouth & it doesn't taste nice so i quickly spat out and the ML was laughing away.

Think the fluid was milk ba? remember her nipple & areola are dark black colour, is this a sign of a woman given birth before?
hmmm...no leh bro. I think some have white discharge.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/...n/sym-20050946
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

woah, the liquid one not sure. Cause the milf i had, their kids already stop drinking milk from the boobs (i think).

Not too sure but i guess the darkness of the nipple isn't a sign? could be genes or hygiene? I know theres like nipple mask/stuff/whitener/blackmagiclol to make the nipple lighter shade or pink
Old 12-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 18
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Eh besides milk, I couldn’t think of any liquid that can come from the boob
Old 12-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
hmmm...no leh bro. I think some have white discharge.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/...n/sym-20050946
Noted wif tks bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
woah, the liquid one not sure. Cause the milf i had, their kids already stop drinking milk from the boobs (i think).
Not too sure but i guess the darkness of the nipple isn't a sign? could be genes or hygiene? I know theres like nipple mask/stuff/whitener/blackmagiclol to make the nipple lighter shade or pink
Or mayb due to too much sucking? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway View Post
Eh besides milk, I couldn’t think of any liquid that can come from the boob
Couldn't agree more bro..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Some of us who gave advices are 过来人, we went through such things thus advising those who have not fall into e KC trap not to repeat e same mistakes like us, but hw many will listen?
Agree totally.... have I been KC before? Hell yeah of cos...

It just abt sharing ur experience in the forum before...

But most of the people here are looking for advise tat suit them

Truth is the reality hurts

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 13-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

how true - reality hurts!

i have been chionging KTV, pubs, mp for more than 20 years.
always F, pay and forget.
but recently also kena KC by 1 of the ml. damn!
luckily she went back and hopefully she dont come back.
i drink almost every day just to forget her. cant sleep and my work was affected. boss called up and give warning. thats the wake-up call!
my heart still hurts once a while if i think of her but i'll recover...
well yeah, i chose the easy way out by deleting all contacts in wechat including her.

up you 16 points bro...
Old 13-06-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Ml wants to earn enough to go back open business or for their family. We will never know how truth they are and are they even married or with kids or not.

Sg or any other country person is unable to migrate to China except long term pass or work pass. Their govt won’t allow. So it must be the ml willing to migrate here. Even if she do, you won’t know she will divorce once she got her citizen.

I think the most is enjoy the relationship as customer, and a little on affection is ok but don’t let those impossible thoughts overrun us.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Well said indeed. It’s definitely not easy to get out a KC trap and no amount of sound advice helps coz reality really hurts.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:22 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

yes hahaha...

who has not fallen at the hands of women raise your hand

we all have.

this game is like that, we look for WL FL for something and when they give us that physical feel, sometimes plus some extra feel, we start to think we are in love, or lust.
Both 4 letter words starting with L, both mean different things, easily confused.

So here telling people don't get KC, when we ourselves have, lol... funny yeah....

I have told many my experiences, but I also say, do what your heart says, because you always do, no matter who says what. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. At the end of the day, just don't blame anyone or anything, because it's a choice you make

live life to the fullest my friends, make choices that you wouldn't be looking back when you are in the rocking chair and lament with regrets. that's all we can do.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybername View Post
how true - reality hurts!

i have been chionging KTV, pubs, mp for more than 20 years.
always F, pay and forget.
but recently also kena KC by 1 of the ml. damn!
luckily she went back and hopefully she dont come back.
i drink almost every day just to forget her. cant sleep and my work was affected. boss called up and give warning. thats the wake-up call!
my heart still hurts once a while if i think of her but i'll recover...
well yeah, i chose the easy way out by deleting all contacts in wechat including her.

up you 16 points bro...
Bro I think I know which ml you referring to... I also tio her kc but lucky another bro share with me her stuff and that was a wake up call for me... lucky never get cheated much
Old 18-06-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPexplorer View Post
Bro I think I know which ml you referring to... I also tio her kc but lucky another bro share with me her stuff and that was a wake up call for me... lucky never get cheated much
bro, lottery also not that accurate!
you are lucky another bro shared with u about her.
but i not so lucky lei...
Old 18-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

What actually is kc mean? I know something like get too serious in those industry girl. But don’t really know the exact wording.

Anyway, to one bro which I replied pm. Please ignore my last pm of going often to find other ml or fl to get over that girl. Pocket might not tahan too. Even want to go, don’t keep going to the same mp or ml. You might think this new ml has felt sorry for you and sayang you, if so, you might be ready to go into another kc.

Same mp to visit three four time a week is not worth it even you stayed or worked there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1