The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
awesomefella79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Thanks for da heads up
Old 04-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Had a tryst with one of the newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612
Origin: Jiangsu
Prior exp: KTV.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Boobs: 32Bs which felt au natural in my hands. Average brown nips.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Tried these FLs before, definitely live up to SYTs

Yumi 1606
Baobao 1667
Anni 1820 (Favourite)
Lisa 1820

Anni (no.6) L18H20 is by far my favourite, age around 22-23yo with sharp face features like those PRC SYTs you'll see at orchard. Skin's smooth, skinny body with assets at the right area and Big B boobs. Her abalone can contrast during bonk which give an extra touch to the whole session
Old 05-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Had a tryst with one of the newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612
Origin: Jiangsu
Prior exp: KTV.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Boobs: 32Bs which felt au natural in my hands. Average brown nips.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
How much per shot or 2 shots
Old 05-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

This is a cat150 thread. And cat150s generally allow only one shot. Pls don't injure their pussies and put them out of action. The real losers are us joes. If you want two shots, better to extend the session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyboy96 View Post
How much per shot or 2 shots
Old 28-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

My recommended list of chio SYT, in no particular order:

Xiaodan 2040
Lingzhi 1651
Yumi 1606
Lulu 1669
Anni 1667

Feel free to add on any that you may have discovered
Old 13-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

First saw 1654A newbie Ella chatting with OKT Ah Meng last week before starting work and noticed her exotic beauty. Asked about her and noted her first day of work was this midweek. Went over to try her out last night and wasn't disappointed.

Being in her second day of work, she came into the room wearing this revealing dress that showcased the lower halves of her twin B-cups and some cleavage. Her face resembles Gillian Chung, the closest lookalike I can think of. She is about 1.55m in height. Once she went naked, I got sexcited instantly by that pair of wholesome B-cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky ass.

Services are the usual standard 1654A moves. Shower routines of boob rub, stroking of my cock, nipple sucking and BBBJ. When it comes to on-bed action, she started off with a good back massage to relax my body first. Wonderful job considering her past experience as a massage lady in China. Then she followed up with boob rub, back catbath, AR + handjob combo, front catbath and BBBJ. She allowed only light fingering as she doesn't like it rough down there. Kissing on the lips is the limit for her now as she says she may allow frenching later. We finished off FJ in missionary and it was a pleasure.

Overall, a very good performance from a SYT newbie with a hot body. Only parts to improve are her AR and willingness to french which I have pointed out to her. Another impressive point about her is her friendly and cheerful attitude. A sure RTF for me.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2307 / Power: 7
milffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
First saw 1654A newbie Ella chatting with OKT Ah Meng last week before starting work and noticed her exotic beauty. Asked about her and noted her first day of work was this midweek. Went over to try her out last night and wasn't disappointed.

Being in her second day of work, she came into the room wearing this revealing dress that showcased the lower halves of her twin B-cups and some cleavage. Her face resembles Gillian Chung, the closest lookalike I can think of. She is about 1.55m in height. Once she went naked, I got sexcited instantly by that pair of wholesome B-cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky ass.

Services are the usual standard 1654A moves. Shower routines of boob rub, stroking of my cock, nipple sucking and BBBJ. When it comes to on-bed action, she started off with a good back massage to relax my body first. Wonderful job considering her past experience as a massage lady in China. Then she followed up with boob rub, back catbath, AR + handjob combo, front catbath and BBBJ. She allowed only light fingering as she doesn't like it rough down there. Kissing on the lips is the limit for her now as she says she may allow frenching later. We finished off FJ in missionary and it was a pleasure.

Overall, a very good performance from a SYT newbie with a hot body. Only parts to improve are her AR and willingness to french which I have pointed out to her. Another impressive point about her is her friendly and cheerful attitude. A sure RTF for me.
thanks for the FR bro

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 14-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tubaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My recommended list of chio SYT, in no particular order:

Xiaodan 2040
Lingzhi 1651
Yumi 1606
Lulu 1669
Anni 1667

Feel free to add on any that you may have discovered
Bro among your list who will you rank as your top 3? Thanks in advance.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to try the very highly rated Lulu of 1669 a few days ago but she was on period leave. Glancing through the stable of 1669 girls there, picked the one that I felt was the prettiest. Ended up my choice was Guo Guo 果果 who has been working for a month.

First impression: Fair skin and nice smile. Has a few moles on her face.

Body: Curvy figure with perky butt. Boobs are small soft A cups with dark nipples. Has a protruding black mole above her belly button.

Shower service: Boob and butt rub. No BBBJ given.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, long (about 5 minutes) sensual AR without me lifting my butt and deep throat BBBJ.

FJ: Sexciting when doing missionary and looking down at her pretty face. After cumming, she gave a bonus service by gripping my dick tightly with her pussy.

Overall: An above average experience from a gentle SYT. Do note that she's not for big boob lovers. She didn't give auto frenching too, at most kissing on the lips only.

Last edited by dbhh; 17-10-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am a sucker for figure and boobs. Any reccomendation? After Bei Bei L1667, I having hard time finding girls with beautiful boob shape as Bei Bei.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there, I had not go down to G land for very very long time due to back injury. Now me recover and want to release some shot. Any bro out there kind enough to recommend some pretty SYT looker. I more into looks. Thanks in advance
Old 07-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pppp is Cool - loads of Potential

Any updates?
Old 07-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

I had rtc anqi of 2036 who so far was the most beautiful girl I ever tried in GL with nice figure and super super fair skin never encountered before and also very young but servicewise so so. Therefore it is up to your liken, beautiful or service you have to make selection.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Yesterday went to see 1820 G8 pretty SYT.
She claim 25 yrs old but she is really 22
According to her boss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1