The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

“Ok, butt up.” She said, pushing my leg upwards.

I did what she ordered and she started to shave the hair surrounding my asshole. That feeling was fantastic! She inspected every inch of my private, blading down whenever she saw a strand being left out.

“Ok done. Wa, see, so smooth!” She proudly announced, touching the shaven parts.

“Hmmm…not bad huh. Ok, it’s your turn now,” I said jumping up on my feet after feeling her work.

“What??” She replied staring into my eyes with her eyes opened wide.

“Ya la then, it’s a two way street lei.”

“Huh? You know how to use the blade or not?”

“Relax la. I’m a pro lei.” I said, hiding the fact that it was going to my first time doing it.

Faith slowly crawled up on the bed and spread out her legs like I did. She pointed at her makeup box and asked me to change the blade, which I did. Knelt down in front of her opened legs facing the pussy, and slowly take off her sexy thong. I had not seen her dry pussy before until then. Looks really nice and pinkish. I gave it a tease and rubbed her clit a little. She seemed to like it, lying on the pillow looking down with her hand supporting her head and lips slightly parted.

I gave her thigh a kiss and said, “Ok huh, I start already huh.”

She nodded and continued looking at me. I started with the hairy part surrounding the vagina and carefully blading down her pubic hair, one by one. I did a really good job around her vagina. She was enjoying the sensual touch by the blade like I did and I could see some wetness started to build up at the entrance of her love hole.

Being a “professional” shaver, I ignored it, continued with what I was doing. I signaled her to lift up her slender legs and placed a small pillow to help support her weight under the butt. I started with her asshole. The asterisk pattern around her asshole is so beautiful. I could not help myself but to use my little pinky and gave it a gentle stroke, watching it contract upon the touch like an underwater seashell coral with tentacles retracting when threatened. Faith took a soft long inhale as I began my blading. Her anus contracted further and relaxed again when my blade left her skin.

With the light above me, I had a very good look at Faith’s private. The fair skin around it had made the pinkish blush on her labia and clitoris hood really stood out. When I spread her vagina lips apart, looking at the inner side, I only wanted to kiss it, suck it and eat it. Never wanting to take my eyes off it.

I had chopped down her bush and exposed her wet pussy. Not a single strand of pubic hair could be found standing on her skin. Her vagina was a solo continent embedded in a mass of flesh. The sight of a hairless wet pussy was really putting me on heat again.

Her juice had made it very wet. Shiny clear fluid could be seen oozing down slowly. When I spread those lips apart, strings of the slime stuck on either side and scratched across. I lost my professionalism; I dropped my tool and used my index finger to give it a stir on the vagina, moving up and down along the wet crevice. Only feeling it on the surface, playing with the wet pinky loose flesh hanging at the entrance. Dipping in to have a taste of her juice at times.

She liked it whenever I pay my attention to her pussy. Faith is such a horny little kitten. Every man would like to love, care for and at the same time abuse her with all hardcore sex can offer.

I cleared the tissues with loads of hair on it carefully, not wanting to drop any on the bed and went back in between her legs.

“Your pussy is really clean now. Feel it yourself.” I said.

Faith reached down with both hands, feeling the two sides near the groin and moved over to her vagina. My hands were on her hip, stroking gently and seductively.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

鉄板complete 波多野結衣 15SEX BEST 世界のハタノ、そのセックスの全て

監督:

メーカー: TEPPAN

レーベル: TEPPAN SPECIAL

ジャンル: 単体作品騎乗位スレンダーデジモ女優ベスト・総集編汗だく

出演者: 波多野結衣

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_TOMN-101.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/vf1spprqcz3...-101.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/lfyp9nbzb9k...-101.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3in66vzm525...-101.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/8kb8umooyo3...-101.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5azk2ypgh5x...-101.part5.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/0aohk4ojkcqj...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/lcksc7qvyp4v...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/e8kiwzepwsz5...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ron7vuqe5sm4...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/do3v82qutww4...part5.rar.html
Old 17-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Title: One on One / 일대일 (il-dae-il)

Directed by: Lee Dong-hyeon-II (이동현)

Stars: Baek Se-ri 백세리, Kang Han-na-I 강한나, Sang Woo 상우, Seo Han 서한, Yoon Se-na 윤세나

Realese Date: 2017-08-01 (South Korea)

Language: Korean

Genre: Drama, Romance, Erotic,

Synopsis / Review:
What kind of equipment does she like?
Do-yeong is unemployed after graduating college of physical education but gets a job as a trainer in the gym. There, he meets Se-hee a beautiful and famous sports caster who lives in his neighborhood. He tries to buy her attention but fails several times.
Meanwhile, Do-yeong finds out that the gym is planning a way to use Se-hee and he sets out to save her.
What is going on during the 1:1 sessions at the gym and what is the plot behind it?

Download links:

[RG]
http://rapidgator.net/file/e8bb52d5f...part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/db7c5c343...part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/0be86cfc1...part3.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/9aVc/OneoOne.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/9aVi/OneoOne.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/9akD/OneoOne.part3.rar
Old 18-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

“Looks like someone is heating up.” I said to her while looking at her go at her pussy.

Faith gave no warning and inserted her middle finger into her vagina while looking at me. Going in and out slowly, putting up a show for me to watch. She took out her finger at one point and pointed at me. I took it in carefully not to touch her finger until my lips touched the end of it and slowly sucked on it.

“More please…” I said to her, swallowing whatever accumulated in my mouth.

She put it in again and dug out a huge load of her feminine slime. The taste was awesome. If she could gather them in a shot glass, I would be happy to bottom up, neat.

I dove in her pussy, face first, when I impatient because her feeding was too slow. I licked and licked like I had never licked it before. Her pussy swelled up a little. I knew she was really on heat now.

I climbed up the bed and joined her. Lying beside her I gestured her to turn and back face me. I positioned myself and inserted my erected dick into her for the second time of the day and started my humping. Going in and out at moderate speed, we were enjoying the sensation of our genitals rubbing one another. The two fleshy butt cheeks acted as cushion. Cushioning my lower abdomen and part of my thigh.

I grabbed her by the chin and turned her head to me. Slowly, I dripped my drool into her mouth and swirled my tongue in it. My speed increased behind her. Sending tsunami over her butt on impact. Her wetness down there was so much that my lower abdomen was getting drenched.

“Faith…ahh…ahh…doggy please…” I pleaded.

She had no objection and bounced up immediately to get into position. Having her head rested on a pillow and her arms as well, she arched her butt and spread out the legs to adjust the height to accommodate me. I slid my dick in easily and started my slow hump. Her pussy was red and slimy, white foam started to form at the side. I pushed faith down to Downward Dog position, and sped up my humping.

“Ohhhhhh…yes…mmmmmm!! This is it! Don’t stop!!” Faith cried out.

I ordered her to close her legs together and arch her butt slightly higher. She was very obedient, following every single command I made. My rock hard cock was straining against her vagina wall inside while it fought back and squeezed my strained cock tightly. Faith let out a loud moan and her legs were sent into quivers again. She came.

I lay on top of her with my crotch still wriggling and my rock hard cock still in her, I said to her in her ear, “Remember Kate’s squatting on my dick? Can you do that too?”

“Ok, I’ll try.” Faith said after thinking for a while.

I positioned myself in the middle of the bed with a couple of pillows supporting my back. Faith stood up over my dick and looked down. I guided her hip down. She did it the wrong way at first, squatting like she would relieving in a squatted toilet with her knees at her chest.

“You need to open up your knee. Don’t keep them close in like this. Spread sideward.” I corrected her, spreading her knees.

“Yes, that’s right baby.” I said to her.

Squatted above my dick, I could see her pussy lips really puffed up and wet. I pulled her down and guided my dick into her. Oh my god, it was great! It is Kate’s finishing move and I wanted Faith to finish it off for me that night. The tightness was incredible, not just at the entrance, it was all the way from the lips to the inside wall of her vagina, tightly wrapped around my hard dick.

“Arhhhh yesss baby…”I moaned.

Faith grabbed my bed header to support herself while going up and down on my rock hard cock. I slid my hands in between her legs and supported her weight by her butt cheeks.

My house was again filled with our moans again, especially with Faith’s. She was moaning and constantly telling me how much she loves it being fucked like that. Her pink nightie was flying up and down in the rhythm with her movement. I abandoned her butt and went for her breasts behind those lacy bralettes and gave them my tightest squeeze. Her knees fell to the bed, and she went began her rocking back and forth in insane speed. I was about to blow for the third time that day.

I pulled her down to me and wrapped my arms around her tightly, licking and slurping on her neck and to her lips. My hip was ramming into her bare pussy at a speed I had never achieved before.

“Moan for me…louder please baby. Louder!”

“Arhhhhhh…ohhhhhhh…arhhhhhhh!” Faith let out lustfully.

Upon hearing her stepped up moans, I said to her, “Arhhhhh…baby, you’re making me so high now. Can I shoot in you? I want to cum inside you! I want to fertilize you.”

Faith nodded with approval. I hastened my thrusts and gathered all my energy below my contracted balls and released my last burst of the night into her, going in and out her wet bare pussy still. Oh my god, it felt wonderful!

After the session, we did not speak. I lay back on the bed and she was there beside me, resting her head on my chest and my arm around her. Her leg was over mine, and her hand rested on my chest.

We remained in that position for quite some time and Faith finally spoke in a soft voice, “It has been more than 2 years since I hugged someone like this in bed.” She looked up at me and continued, “But I could not imagine, the first person that I hugged would be you, my best friend’s hubby.”

After finishing, she hid her face in my embracement again. I sensed something in my heart. I don’t know what was it. The only thing I knew was that…I did not want to let her go that night.

Perhaps…we had crossed that fine line.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My mind kept running through those words Faith had just said.

"It has been more than 2 years since I hugged someone like this in bed. But I could not imagine, the first person that I hugged would be you, my best friend’s hubby.”

“What did she mean by saying this? Has she crossed the line too? If she did, wouldn’t that mean this is no longer friends with benefits.” I thought to myself.

I do not know how long did we remain in that position. All I know was that I dozed off twice and until I started to have numbness in my arm. I looked down at Faith and she was very still. I dared not move her. I remain there for her to lie on although the numbness was getting a little too hard to bear. It was till I heard some constant heavy breathing from Faith. She was in deep sleep.

I slowly and carefully rolled her to her other side and again, slowly and carefully retracted my arms from underneath her. It was mission almost impossible but I did it without waking her up. I put on my shorts, off the lights and went out to my balcony for a smoke.

At 12:34pm, the night was still. Most of the households in my vicinity had turned in. Very little movement on the ground and only the sound of passing by vehicles in the distant could be heard. That night had an almost full moon, hanging above me in the clear sky, shining into the water below. The same me was there again, hanging my head low by the neck.

“…I could not imagine, the first person that I hugged would be you…”

Those words kept lingering in my head. One after another, I kept lighting up. Had not smoked that much in nearly 2 years. I sat down on the outdoor chair, thinking what to do, thinking what to think.

“Should I put a stop to all these?” I thought, “or should I continue but just keep things easy and never beyond the line?”

Easier said than done.

I did not want this to stop. I want the sex and I want Faith. I wanted the best of both worlds. I want my marriage with Kate. I want my boy. Yet, I want Faith and her company. Selfish! Torturing my mind again and again. How I wished my neighbour could come out and tell me to take it easy. Needed some kind words from someone at that moment.

I was harming myself by thinking so much which lead to so many cigarette butts in the ashtray, both mentally and physically drenched, I went in. Washed up and crawled up the bed again. Within minutes, I slept, with Faith lying on the other side facing me.

“I’m leaving with baby. I’m sorry. I can’t forgive you,” Kate said with the baby in her arms, crying and stretching his arms out to me. She left into the light.

I wanted to stop her but could not find the strength. It seemed like my strength had left me completely. I could not even clench my fists tightly. Then Faith came into the room too and said while sobbing, “Sorry this happened baby. I can’t forgive myself. I’m leaving too. Take care.”

I collapsed on my knees, crying for mercy from my god, cursing it at the same time.

Then I felt something crawled onto me. I opened my eyes and it was Faith. She crept up to me and into my embracement again. Her eyes were closed and she looked so peaceful as compared to before. I looked around and realised I was dreaming, a nightmare. I felt very relieved that it was all but a dream. 4:09am as it read on my alarm clock. I shut my eyes and went back to sleep, putting my nose near Faith, enjoying the fragrance from her hair.

I woke up again but this time, by the alarm clock, which never failed me. Looked around and I was alone. Faith was not there beside me. Her bags were gone too. Guessed she had gone for work. I went in the bathroom to relieve myself and at the same time checked my phone for messages, nothing, except 1 from Andy.

“Morning bro, wanna lunch later noon? I’ll be ard ur office.”

“Ok…gif mi a call later” I replied and left my phone on the dry shelf.

Then I found a post-it stuck on my mirror. It was from Faith.

It wrote, “Good morning baby, I didn’t want wake you up just now. You were sleeping like a baby. I left for work. See ya – Faith,” and signed off with a heart shape at the bottom.

The note is still in my bag. Felt nothing like this before. Sweet? Admired? Love? I do not know.

I got ready for work and left for office when someone messaged me. It was Kate.

“Gd morning papa, on ur way to work? Later lunch with me and May @ Vivocity Sushi Tei. 12:30pm. I’ve made reservation alrdy. See ya.”

“Morning mama, ok. @@ you tere. Andy will b joining us.” I replied.

I called Andy and made arrangement with him to join us.

I reached Vivo early to meet Andy for a coffee before lunch. He was there long before I did. Chatted about his new career, his new married life and his new coming house. Then he started asking about it.

“Oh ya huh, hey you haven’t tell me who is the anti pregnancy pill for. Share lei.” Andy asked.

I looked at him with a tired look and replied, “I’ll tell you some other day la. Long story. Tired.”

“Say la. Just the name what. How long can it take you?”

“Aiyah, next time la. Meeting Kate soon already lei.”

“WA! I knew it! Not for Kate right? Wa nb, don’t tell me its Faith ar.”

I did not affirm his guess, neither did I deny. Andy knows Faith and Kate longer than I did. We were all classmates during our secondary, only that he is not as close with Faith. He was the one who we went NZ with, for his wedding photos. He is my close buddy who knows me inside out.

It was about time for us to join Kate and May for lunch so we went over to Sushi Tei and asked the captain about the reservation made under Kate. He told us a party of 3 had arrived. I thought nothing of it as I thought the 3 were Kate, May and my son.

As we walked through the corridor leading to the main dining area, I saw Kate and May, and a short hair lady sitting back facing us. Andy asked me who that was. I jerked my shoulders in respond, “Don’t know lei.”

From the back, the short hair lady did remind me of someone but could not be. “She should be at work now moreover her hair is not that short,” I thought to myself.

When we reached the table and short hair lady turned around.

I was surprised.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Yes, it was Faith. She was in her new hairstyle, Bob style.

“Hello mama,” I gave Kate a peck on her cheek and asked, “Where’s baby? With your parents?”

“Ya, with my parents at home. I’m here to go shopping with May and maybe this lady here!” Kate replied pointing at Faith and May gave me a peace sign.

“Oh ok, haha” I laughed and turned to Faith, “Wa…new hairstyle ar. Back to old days?” I tried to act as casual but at the same time I was very uneasy. I did not know at that point when did Kate and Faith meet, what did they talk about prior to my arrival, how much did they talk about and I did not tell Faith that I told Kate last night I was not with her. I was very worried that my wife would catch me lying to her.

“Ya lor. Some guy I’m seeing said I looked better in this. Then considered for a very long time I decided to go back. Nice?” She asked everyone at the table and showed off her new hairstyle individually with her trademark smile.

“Yes yes yes very nice.” Kate replied and then added, “So just now you were saying? You stopped halfway.”

“Oh…where did I stop? Arr…I said I went to a club with my colleagues last night and got drunk lo. That’s why never reply your ah lao. They brought me to don’t know what Ming club ar? My colleagues had to sent me back home. Luckily never puke in front of them or else so embarrassing. One of them is a hunk you know?”

“Club Mink la. Ming ming ming, hahaha. It’s M-I-N-K.” Andy corrected her, enunciating the letter K at the back and even spelled it out for her, taking her so seriously.

However, obviously the only person at that table, who knew it was a lie, was I. Not wanting to show too much attention on the conversation, I flipped through the menu and we started ordering. I was rather relieved and happy after knowing Faith had not spoken anything about last night to Kate for 3 reasons.

First, Kate did not find out that her husband actually lied about him meeting up with Faith last night. Second, she did not know that her husband actually did it with her best friend the previous night and for god knows how many times and how. This might lead her to imagine things that are unnecessary. Thirdly, with this knowledge Kate’s green light for that “undone” one time still valid. I still get to fuck the shit out of Faith.

Life was good again!

The lunch was great. Everyone contributed chat topics and had a good time. Our laughter drew quite a number of stares, which we totally ignored. It was fun. However, all good things must come to an end.

I paid the tab and asked Kate, “So you girls gonna continue shopping?”

“Yes of course!” Kate replied.

I took it as all the 3 pretty ladies and said, “Ok then, we go off first. See you guys.”

Andy and I bid our good-byes and left.

The moment we stepped out of the restaurant Andy asked, “There must be something going on with you and Faith. Tell me lei.”

“Why do you say that,” I asked, looking quite surprised.

“The way she looked at you is different bro. I had been observing her. When you talked she looked at you with full attention and when she finished her topic, she would always look at you, waiting for your answer. You be careful ar. What ever happened you must remember you are married with a kid hor.”

Little did Andy know that whatever happened between us was approved and stamped by The Ministry of Kate. I just shook my head and dismissed his guesses as over analysis.

Before we part ways, we stopped by at Canon retail, as Andy wanted to check on the price of a projector. While he was making his enquiries, I was looking around when my phone sounded. It was Faith.

“Hi baby, where are you now?” She asked in the phone.

“I’m in Canon beside Golden V. Why? I thought you going shopping with them?”

“Wanted to but my legs are very weak. Maybe due to the “drinking” last night, hehehe. Where are you going later?”

“Hahaha…anyhow ar you. I have an appointment with a client later and Andy is checking on something in here. After this should be going back office bah. You are not working today ar?”

“I’ll come find you now. Wait for me there. Bye! *Muack*”

Faith hung up before I could say anything and shortly after a few minutes she arrived. I saw her walking from afar and as usual, she looked gorgeous.

She was wearing a black three-quarter pants with a 4 inches black high heel with slight glitters on them. Topped with a short sleeves white shirt with a standing collar covering her neck loosely, which was garnished with an extravagant amount of details to the last button at the bottom tucked in her pants. Armed with her black Prada bag hanging by her shoulder, she turned quite a number of heads among the male lunch seekers while walking towards me.

“Where’s Andy?” She asked after giving me a peck on my cheek.

“Inside.” I replied pointing into the retail shop and continued, “When did you cut your hair? No need to work ar?”

“I took the day off and went for my haircut. My baby wants to see me in Bob style mah. So I cut it lo.”

It felt great to hear that a lady is willing to change her style for you. It fed my ego really well. However, it made me worried a little at the same time, looking at her commitment. I did not know what I want back then.

I really love to see her in Bob. The back puffed up with shaven slope from the neck upwards and evenly cut length along the ears and down to her long fringe till her chin. Looks great on her.

“Why did you lie to Kate about you going out with friends instead of telling her you were with me last night?” I asked.

“If you wanted her to know, why did you lie about you not able to find me? I saw your message to her this morning. Your phone isn’t protected you know? Kate messaged me last night but I missed it. Only got to know this morning. Doesn’t sound good if I tell her I was with you and I missed her message right? So I checked your phone and see if she messaged you and indeed she did before messaging me. So I was just following your flow, boss.”

Yes, I do not like to protect my phone with passwords. I need that instant access to return messages with one hand. I was glad that she did check my phone. She is a smart lady.

We chatted outside while waiting for Andy. After a short while, Andy came out and gave me the I-am-right face. I quickly jumped into my defense citing she was still having some hangover from last night and I was sending her to home.

Andy replied sarcastically, “Oh I see. Of course. Haha. Bye bye.”

We went to collect my car with Faith wrapping her hands around my arm. She was wearing her Chanel perfume and walked so closed to me that my arm was rubbing her boob, which felt rather soft. In fact it was too soft. I gave her boob a little poke with my elbow and my intuition was right. She had no bra underneath her shirt.

“Pasties only ar?” I asked and looked at her.

“Hehehe, ya.” She replied with a smile and naughtily added, “Wanna see?”

I almost choked on my own saliva. I said with a smile after clearing my throat, “In the car or…”

“Ar bo then?”

I quickened my steps and when it seemed to be forever, we finally reached my car. Once inside, I smiled at her brightly, waiting eagerly for my treat. She checked around and started to unbutton her shirt from the top, then the second one followed by the third and the fourth. With the collars in her hands, she double-checked the surrounding again before opening up her shirt.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Her sexy collarbone was exposed right down to her chest and the curvature of her cleavage and the pasties, protecting her nipples. The round ball shape of her lower bust looked so sexy, which caused me to have some reaction down below. Damn, I wanted her…again!

I reached into her shirt and rubbed my finger on the nipple with the protective rubber sticker still on. It was erected, hardened which indicated she having some feeling as well. It was getting hotter in the car by the minute. I wanted to do it there and then. However, doing it in a car parked in a carpark of a popular mall during lunch crowd is not a smart thing to do.

“Wanna go somewhere baby? Somewhere less crowded?”

“I thought you have an appointment with your client?” Faith questioned me back and buttoned up her shirt again.

“Oh yah huh…sigh.” I said and threw my head into the head rest in disbelief that I could not get my sex that afternoon because of a client. “Why not you join me first? Today is just a signing of contract that’s all. You could be my secretary, hahaha.” I continued.

“Alright! That sound fun! Let’s do it!”

So we made our way to my client’s office in town. We got the passes and waited for the elevator when someone tapped my shoulder. It was Mr Ng.

“Hey, young man. You are early. Good good, come sit in my office.”

“Oh hi, Mr Ng. Please let me introduce you to my assistant, Miss Oh.”

“Hello Mr Ng.” Faith greeted my client with her trademark smile.

“Wa, pretty lady as assistant. I should find one for myself instead of getting my son to help, hahaha.” Mr Ng said and we all laughed for the sake of entertaining him.

Faith was really putting up a good show in front of Mr Ng. She joined in the chat we were having although half the time she did not know anything about my trade. However, she still managed to contribute.

When we reached his office, Mr Ng showed us to his meeting room and his son was there, waiting. That was my first meeting with his son. He is a tall handsome chap and about 27 years of age. 29 max. Wearing decent black pants with good quality sky blue shirt and his watch is the tell-tale sign that he has thick notes to spend, a AP Sebastien Buemi. That watch is so easily recognisable.

During the meeting, we talked about the details of the contract and I noticed young Mr Ng could not stop looking at Faith and I was sure Faith noticed it as well. She was rather uneasy. He was scanning her from head to toe and was looking at her chest most of the time. I was not feeling very comfortable with someone staring at my property. I wanted to shout out to that young wolf, “Hey you bloody ass, have you stared enough??” Well of course, I did not, for the obvious reason. I just let him.

It all went well and after the signing young Mr Ng stood up and shook my hand. He wanted Faith’s name card but I jumped in between and said her cards were still in the process of printing as she was new.

“Oh, ok. So if I want to look for you I’ll just come to your office then.” Young Mr Ng said, giving Faith yet another scan thoroughly.

Ok, that was it, my last straw. With the contract safely in my hands, I said, looking straight into his eyes, “Or you can call my office if you want to look for her but of course, with my approval.”

I turned and thanked old Mr Ng and shook his hand and bid our good-byes. While walking out of the office, I held on to Faith’s hand. I know young Mr Ng was still looking. I did it on purpose.

In the lift, Faith and I did not speak, as we were not alone. However, I felt my action had touched her as least a little, because she was holding onto my hand very tightly with both hands. She felt protected and I wanted to protect her.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

It was a long walk from the lift to my car. The low humming noise from the ventilation and Faith’s heels were the only sound I could hear, bouncing back from the walls around and into my ears. We did not speak. Faith just followed me behind with her hand in mine. I was holding it tightly. Perhaps it was my natural reaction towards someone I had just failed. Someone I had let down.

I was a little upset with myself. Allowing the lecher to make Faith uncomfortable during the contract signing. I kept thinking back about the whole thing and missed my car.

Faith tugged at my hand, stopped me from walking any further and said, “Baby where are you going? Your car is here.”

“Oh, sorry. Didn’t see it.” I replied, looking down at the floor, deliberately missing her eyes.

“Are you ok?” She asked, looking at me.

I paused a little, looked at her, held both her hands and said, “I’m sorry. I did not stop him earlier. I was selfish. I was worried about the contract if I fall out with him.”

“It’s ok baby. I understand. It’s a small matter. Anyway, you did warn him at the end and that’s enough for me.” Faith replied, giving me a smile.

“I shouldn’t have brought you here with me. I’m sorry.”

“I’m glad you did. If not, I wouldn’t know where do I stand in here,” Faith said, pointing at my heart, then hugged me, placing her head on my chest and added, “I’m happy to know I have a place in here.”

I kissed her forehead and said softly, “You do have a place in there.”

We remained in one another’s arms despite there were cars driving passed us, dropping their speed to look at us. Maybe it was the guilt…I do not know. I allowed myself to show more affection towards her that day. Or maybe…I began to have feelings for her.

We drove off and were on our way to Faith’s. She told Kate that she would be staying over night at our place due to a viewing scheduled that night.

The incident earlier kept flashing back and giving me my migraine. My head started pounding.

At her house, I was lying back on her bed, while she packed, trying to take some rest. My head was thumping hard and was getting a little unbearable. A few moments later, her phone buzzed. She read the message, smiled while replying before tossing the phone on the bed and said, “Take a look what your wife just messaged me.”

It read, “Yo sexy, tonite do u wan 2 be alone wif my ah lao or not? I can make myself scarce if u wan…lol”

“Wa…so generous ar. Ok then, I’ll try 2 seduce him tonite. U dun cm back huh” Faith replied.

“Ok! Dun fall in love wif him hor…lol” Kate replied as I read through the messages.

I was not even a little amused by that message. In fact, I started to doubt Kate’s love for me? How could anyone be so generous? Sharing her husband with someone else. That message did not make me any happier. It made me wonder if I really do matter to her. I left the phone on the bed and did not say anything. I just closed my eyes, trying to nurse that pounding headache.

My phone soon buzzed and as expected, Kate had messaged me, “Hi papa, I’m staying @ my parents’ tonite again. Dun worry bout bb, he is very happy wif my parents. @@ u tmr nite. My parents will fetch us back”

I did not reply. I silent my phone and threw it one side. My mind was in a mess. I could not think. I did not know what to think. I only wanted some peace.

Faith noticed something was bothering me. She came over to my side and wrapped her arms around, placing her head on mine and said, “I don’t want to see you like this. Be happy ok baby?” Faith gave me a peck on my lips, and then another one.

Soon we started kissing with both of us lying on the bed and she on top of me. At one point, she stopped her kissing and looked at me plainly.

I looked at her, waiting for her to speak but she did not. I asked with my eyes looking away and back at her again, “What?”

She gave me a smile and shook her head. “Nothing,” Faith replied and she gave me another peck on my lips, which led to the series of passionate kisses that followed.

I could tell the kisses were different from what we had. There was no animal charge like before. The hungriness was replaced by affections, lustfulness was replaced by emotions and the wildness was replaced by passion. It was slow and sensual. It did not happen before. I opened my eyes to look at Faith. Her eyes remained closed, enjoying the intimacy we were having. Looking at her closed eyes, I know, it was more than just two friends kissing without string attached. There was a string, an invisible string linking my heart and hers.

Faith tilted her head backwards and I went down at her neck, kissing it very slowly. Her breathing was getting heavier with each kiss I landed on her neck. I made my way down to her collarbone and again, unbuttoned her shirt. I left her busts untouched. Unbuttoning her pants and slowly let her legs wriggle off her pants till her ankle and I gave it a tug. It came off easily.

I felt up her legs from her thigh to her hips and ended its journey at her tummy. Our passionate kiss continued. Faith reached down to my jeans and undid the buttons and I slid it off expertly.

I rolled her to my side and brought her on top of me. We maintained our kisses and slowly brought my private to hers. She rocked her hip a little when my stiffened manhood reached her femininity; opening her mouth, enjoy every single bit of it. It was time for penetration.

Gently raising my hip upwards, I slid it into her. The warmth in her felt so nice around my manhood. With every movement going into her, she exhaled on my face. We were facing each other with our face nearly touching each other. Our bodies wriggled in a synchronised movement, contributing to one another’s pleasure.

Her arms curled up under mine and hugged tightly at my shoulders and mine pressing down gently on her hips. Our genitals were rubbing against each other. It was so wonderful. I realised, we were not having sex; we were making love.

Faith sat up and went on Cowgirl position. Rocking slowing back and forth with her shirt parted and her nipples were still in hiding, showing her flat tummy and belly button. She continued with her rocking while I sat up as well, hugging her waist and rested my head on her chest.

She held my face with both her hands, tilted my head backwards and lowered her lips till it met with mine. She looked at me and muttered something, which I could not hear it properly followed by giving me a full kiss. “What did you say?” I asked with my heavy breathing.

She shook her head and continued kissing me. I was sure she said some thing but swallowed it back. I did not push further.

I guided her down on the bed and I knelt on the bed, and went on with missionary. Her flower was quite wet and reddened. She was getting a little high with her breathing speeding up and calls getting more and more audible. I held her hands in mine and interlocked our fingers, giving it a little tug whenever I thrust into her. I sped up with my pounding. Perhaps due to the lack of our saliva on our genitals, there was more friction on my manhood than before. It was giving me more feeling down there. I felt the urge to climax.

My thrusts started to get harder and harder. She knew I was seeding soon, she said, “Baby, you can shoot in me.”

I dropped on Faith and hugged her tightly while my hips went up and down at her groin. I called out her name softly and finally ejaculated inside her.

We continued the lips lock and breathing heavily at each other’s face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed me into her. I had stopped humping her but her hips were still wriggling under me. I know she wanted more. To please her, I carried on humping her.

Miraculously, I was able to maintain the hardness for penetration. Faith wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed me into her harder and deeper. She sunk her fingers into her bed and grabbed the sheets while arching her back, pushing her upper body into the bed.

She finally came... ... ....!!!
Old 18-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

募集ちゃんTV×PRESTIGE PREMIUM 38

監督:

メーカー: プレステージ

レーベル: 募集ちゃんTV

ジャンル: オナニー素人巨乳潮吹き4時間以上作品おもちゃ

出演者: 倉多まお皆野あい三島奈津子愛瀬美希

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_BCV-038.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/iuag6pqxanv...-038.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3sa3qv91qa2...-038.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1x3jf63em4e...-038.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cyniun6xks3...-038.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/4oc8c064xni...-038.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nxhsktlpyxr...-038.part6.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/1hzgmavrhzz9...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/74je67425jjt...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/agzye9romrb8...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/fvqhq5vc2b8o...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/qer7a51e7gyq...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/f7tpnncpms1h...part6.rar.html
Old 18-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Beastie Girls (2017)
AKA : 비스티 걸스 (bi-seu-ti geol-jeu)
Director : Sin Ji-woo (신지우)
Cast : Ko Eun-ah, Yoo So-young, Kim Seo-ji
Language: Korean
Subtitles : –

Plot
About the life in the celebrity and prostitution world. Only those who have been there know what it’s like with the relationships with people, misunderstandings, conflicts, worries and sadness.

Download links:

[RG]
http://rapidgator.net/file/ddd7727a2...part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/0db7dd102...part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/f89e7a0e5...part3.rar.html

[AF]
http://alfafile.net/file/99Ct/BGirls17.part1.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/99C5/BGirls17.part2.rar
http://alfafile.net/file/99CK/BGirls17.part3.rar
Old 19-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Everyone has his own definition of the term “making love” and “having sex”. Having sex, too many, means having sexual intercourse with 1 or more partners who have mutual consent which involved rubbing, caressing, touching, kissing, sucking and licking off their bodies without any feelings or commitments. I am one of them.

I am not in the position to say for all on “making love” but my definition of that term is simple. It means two people get together, enjoying the intimacy between them, created by the contact of their bodies and neither of them is selfish. They are out to please their partners selflessly. This is where love comes in to play.

What I did with Faith was, to me, making love rather than mere sex. We had sex before, animal sex as well. However, that day was different. The mood was different. I was enjoying the intimacy with her rather than focusing on what I wanted. That was the different. I am sure she felt the same.

We lay on that bed for god knows how long and no, we were not asleep. We were awake the whole time, acknowledging each other’s existence. I never wanted to leave that bed. I just wanted Faith to be in my arms until time stops.

I should not have that in my mind. I was being selfish because I know I cannot promise her anything or commit myself to her like any other unmarried men can. I am married, with a child. My heart had strayed towards her. It was not fair for her and Kate but I did it anyway. I had attached myself to Faith affectionately and I could not detach myself. I was in deep trouble.

She was hugging me like a boaster and resting her head on my chest, drawing little circles on my tummy and look up at me at times. I was stroking her hair, sniffing in the aroma that it was giving out, grazing my fingers on her back.

We were like a new couple in love. I do not know about Faith but at least for me it was so. I thought of Kate for a moment but soon discarded her image in my mind. I wanted to let go and enjoy myself even if it was just for a day.

“Let’s go find to a place where we can be ourselves and enjoy together.”

“Where??” Faith jumped at my suggestion and lay on her tummy facing me.

I gave a thought and said, “You go wash up and I’ll think of something.”

“Ok!” Faith replied with a smile.

I picked up my cigarette and my phone, went to the kitchen with a towel around my waist and lit up. Standing at the familiar window looking out again. I gave a thought and realised it was perfect timing. Whipping out my phone and launched the Agoda application in my phone. Made the necessary arrangements and some calls, and voilà, it was all done. Simpler than A,B,Cs.

It was then I remembered I had not replied Kate. I messaged her, “Helo mama, ok. Kiss bb g9 for mi later.”

I went on and surprised Faith in the bathroom who kept bugging me where had I decided to go. “Its gonna be a surprise baby. You will know when we get there. Quickly now and have your bag packed. Bring your bikini too, baby,” I said with a wink.

Faith was very excited and kept whining and bugging me in the bath to tell her. I stood firm on my ground and chased her out of the bath. I too had a quick shower and shortly after we were out of the her house.

Faith was making all kind of guesses while during the car trip. It was fun to see her get all excited about it. I hope my decision will not disappoint her.

6:24pm as it was shown on my car’s head unit and we were getting closer to the mysterious destination. We passed by the place where we had lunch.

“We are going to Sentosa??” Faith asked excitedly.

I turned to her, gave her a wink and said, “Yes, this is the only place I could think of at such short notice. I hope you will like my arrangements.”

Faith wrapped her hands around my arm, came closer to me and said, “I’m fine with anywhere as long as I’m with you.”

I gave her a peck on her forehead and continued driving. Passing by the Resort World Hotels and the big Merlion on our left and under the cable cars floating above us, which led me into a quiet road and finally our destination was in sight. Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa as it read on the entrance of the hotel.

“Yay! Hotel stay!” Faith cheered in the car. I love her bubbly nature. Made me feel young again with her.

I stopped the car for valet and brought down her bag, went to the reception and got our key while Faith was going everywhere to take photo using her phone.

“I hope you have made the arrangement for my request earlier. Don’t disappoint me.” I said secretly to the receptionist and squeezed some money to him.

“Don’t worry sir, it’s all been arranged,” he said, giving me his widest smile.

“Great!” Giving him two thumbs up.

I crept up behind Faith, lifted her up by her waist and she let out a loud scream followed by her laughter. It drew quite a number of stares from the tourists, mumbling in their native tongue. I did not care. All I know it was going to be a fun night with my baby.

We were lucky to get a high floor room with sea view. The room was fine. A king-sized bed smacked in the middle of the room facing a 42 inch flat Toshiba. On its left was the balcony leading out to the great view of the beach and sea, blanketed with stripes of orange on the high clouds in the sky as the setting sun shone upon. On its right was a retractable panel separating the bathtub from the bed in a standard hotel bathroom with bath area and the tub.

Faith explored the room as if it was as big as a castle going everywhere not even letting off the cupboards. She stood outside the balcony and was breathing in the sea air and stretching in front of the setting sun. I placed her bag on the bed and went up to her, hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on her neck and said, “I hope you like the arrangement baby.”

Faith turned her head to me and leaned back on my shoulder, gave me a kiss on my lower cheek and replied, “I’m happy as long as I’m with you.” As she finished her words, she turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck, interlocked her fingers and stare right into my eyes. I could see her mouth tried to mouth some words but she swallowed it back again, leaning forward and gave me a peck on my lids instead.

“Dinner will be served any time now. You wanna go wash up first?”

“Dinner? Where? Here?” She asked while looking at me with her eyes opened wide.

“Yes, right here on this balcony. With this wonderful view.”

“Ok. I’ll go wash up first.” She went into the bathroom with her bag after giving me a kiss again.

Shortly after, the bell rang and it was the room service. The guys had arrived with the dinner and to arrange the table settings. Everything I have requested was there. Not a single item was missing. This is what I call good service. I gave them a fat tip.

I dimmed the light in the room, lit up the candles on the dining table at the balcony and waited for Faith to come out from the bathroom with a bouquet of 20 red roses hiding behind my back.

I was very nervous.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

A beautiful centerpiece made out of more red roses sitting gracefully in the middle of the table, which was dressed in thick white tablecloth. Red napkins wrapping up the forks, soap spoons and steak knives like a baby in swaddle was place neatly beside the metal cover; covering the food underneath it. A tall ice bucket standing by the table with an uncorked red wine chilling in it, scarfed with a white napkin. The table was completed with 3 artificial candles in 3 small sand blasted glasses.

“Hmmm, what’s taking her so long,” and I walked over to the retractable panel and tried to peep through it. Faith was brushing her hair and adjusting her spaghetti straps. “Oh fuck, she could come out any minute now,” I thought and ran back to the imaginary spot drawn on the floor of the balcony.

True enough, the door creaked as Faith opened it cautiously shortly after. She stuck out her head and looked around. There I was, standing at the balcony with my hands behind me, hiding the roses from her sight and tilted my head a little, smiling at her. She stepped out of the bathroom after assessing the surrounding and pranced towards me with her biting on her lower lip, trying to hide her excitement.

With one arm stretched out to her, I held her hand and gave her a peck on the cheek, “Surprise,” I said softly and handed the bouquet to her. Like a kid presented with sweets she took over the roses and hugged me tightly. “You like the roses?” I asked while putting my hands on her waist.

“Yes of course!” She replied while nodding her head, hugging me ever so tightly. “It has been a long time since I received a bouquet. Thank you baby,” she added and planted a big kiss on my lips.

We kissed for a while and I brought her to her seat and adjusted the chair for her like a true gentlemen. “Let’s eat before they turn cold.” I said and opened up the covers placing them away.

I was having baked salmon with cream sauce and I ordered a veal steak with applesauce for Faith, medium rare, just how she liked it. Sided with rock buns and lobster bisque.

We started to dine with the orange stripes now near the horizon and the sky transforming into purplish shades towards us and then darkened into night behind, with a few bright stars twinkling. However, being romantic as hell, we could not really see our food. The sky was getting darker by the minute and the only light source was from the 3 pathetic artificial candles, programmed to mimic the flickering flame of an actual candle.

“I can’t really see my food lei,” I said and looked at Faith who looked up, “Hahaha…same here!”

We both laughed and left with no choice, I on the lights in the room. Well, at least it was not all bright at the balcony so to keep a certain essence of the romance. Well, makeshift romance versus being realistic, we have to go for the latter.

The dinner went really well. We chatted, joked and laughed and chatted more. I felt even closer to Faith, closer to this pretty lady with a wonderful personality. There was a buffet going on by the pool below and the management was playing some slow music, which went well with the ambience I was trying so hard to create while both of us sipping on the wine.

“Seriously, how did you manage to arrange all these in such short notice huh?” Faith suddenly asked.

“Agoda lo. It has never failed me before and after that I called the hotel. I told them to help a husband-in-distress because I forgot about the anniversary with my wife and I need to hook up something last minute and they took it, hahaha. The guy attending to me was very helpful. Within minutes he got it settled.” I said with a smile.

“Wa…wife ar. So they all think I’m your wife la.”

“Hahaha…yes Mrs Patrick.”

Faith looked away into the dark sky and her smile slowly faded away from her face. “Are you ok,” I asked.

“Ya, I’m ok,” Faith answered with a forced smile and changed the topic. Something was going on in her mind and I could guess what it might be. I did not push further. I did not want to spoil the night with heavy topics.

We lay back on the chair after finishing all the food. It was a great dinner. I poured us more wine and enjoyed the evening, looking at the big ships anchoring offshore, displaying their lightings on them as if competing. The moon was slowly creeping up behind the hill, shooting romantic luna rays through the trees. The water in the pool was still, a drastic contrast with the activities surrounding it.

“Wanna go for a walk at the beach?” I asked Faith.

“Ok. I’m so full now.”

I refilled the glasses and we went down to the beach with the bottle in my hand, without our shoes. Passed by the barbeque buffet by the pool and straight to the beach, still sipping on the wine.

The beach was really dark by then and not many activities on it. We amble along the shoreline holding hands, enjoying the company of each other’s. Faith waded through the water while I tried to keep as dry as possible. She was kicking up the water at the same time. We just kept walking, chatting about everything in the world. I felt so comfortable with her. There was not a time when I needed to fake any responds or whatsoever. I was myself.

She let go of my hand and hiked up her dress so she could go deeper into the water. My brows rose when I had a quick glance at her panty when she hiked a little too high before settling at her mid thigh. She had a hungry butt, biting on the panty between her two fleshy ass cheeks.

“Wa…I just saw your panty.” I said naughtily.

Faith pulled up her dress till her waist; turned her head around and licked her lips seductively, displaying her whole butt to me. “Nice,” I commented and she went off.

Making sure I was at a dry area I sat down and lit up. Gulping down the rest of the wine in my glass before refilling it again. I straightened my legs and leaned back, supporting my body by my elbow. It was very relaxing. The incident at Mr Ng’s had long left my mind.

Faith was still playing in the water at her feet. Seeing her never-diminishing energy, it spurred me to stand on my feet and charged towards her like a bull and she ran when she saw me, screaming, yelling and laughing. I gave chase and yanked her up by her bum with my strong arms when I finally caught up to her before spinning around wildly.

It was like a scene from a movie. No really, but it ended with exhaustion and giddiness. Running and spinning on sand is not for everyone.

“Hey, you did not bring any extra clothes with you right? Come let’s go get something for you,” she said suddenly, getting up on her feet again.

“Where?? It’s ok la. I can go home in this.”

“No way,” she exclaimed, pulling me up, “I think there’s a beachwear shop up ahead. Let’s go,” she whined.

So I went with her, with the wine bottle and glasses still in my hands.

Wavehouse – as the big wordings on the standalone building says. We went in and Faith chose a yellow beachwear berms and a black T-shirt to go along with the pair of white beach thongs she picked out. “Go try them,” she said, handling the items to me.

I went in to put them all on like an obedient baby and modeled in them to Faith. She gave me a thumb up, spun me around pulling off the tags and made the payment.

“Now my husband looks really good.” Faith said to the cashier and gave me a kiss on the lips.

We left the store and made our way back to the hotel. Along the way, we were chatting and joking, gulping down the wine in our hands. When we realised wine from the glass was too slow, we drank it straight from the bottle. I could feel my blood heated up and I know Faith felt it as well. Her face was flushed with her intoxicated blood down to her neck and her upper chest. At the reception, we ordered another bottle to be brought up to our room and we went up.

At the lift, I hugged Faith from behind and whispered, “Baby, can I see your butt again.” Feeling up her thighs and bikini line at the same time. I kept thinking back the teasing from her over the waters.

“Later ok baby? There’s a camera. You can rub it if you want, hehehe,” Faith replied, pointing to the little black hemisphere stuck on the ceiling of the lift in the corner with a flashing red light.

Listening to my options, I started giving Faith featherlike kisses on her neck and shoulders under her spaghetti straps. She was hugging my arms at her waist, tilting her head, giving me more space to pleasure her. I was pushing my groin into her butt with my cock growing below.

“I want you now baby.” I said to her.

Faith turned around placing her lips tantalisingly closed to mine and said, “I’ll give it to you later in the room ok? You got to be patient. I’ll let you do whatever you want in there.” She gave me a few wet kisses after rejecting my advancement.

I was an animal on heat. A 20-metre corridor was too long of a journey to take to ease my horniness. I grabbed her hand and ran, taking off my shirt along the corridor and stripped off my berms after closing the door behind me in the room. I grabbed Faith, pulled her to me and said, “I want you now baby.”

“Wait,” she whined and added, “Let’s get into the tub together? I’ll bathe you and show you something special.”

“Something special? OK!” Nodding my head exhilaratingly.

She picked out something from her bag and entered the bathroom. I could hear the water filling up the tub while I lit up in the balcony, waiting anxiously for my sea voyage with Faith, my sexy little mermaid.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

My last drag on my cigarette was a long hard one, looking at the ember glow and burning the tobacco through the paper, leaving a trail of ashes still hanging, almost burnt myself on the lips. I stuck the butt into a scrap of dinner left behind, making sure it was extinguished and hopped across the room to the gate of my heavenly voyage with my sexy little mermaid.

“Permission to enter,” I asked politely, knocking on the door and my hand standing by on the doorknob.

“Come in la, hahaha.”

Swiftly, I swung the door opened. Faith was sitting on the ledge of the tub, cross-legged in her bathrobe, which slipped apart in the middle and left her sexy thighs up to her crotch exposed, leaning down to test the temperature of the water. She was wearing something underneath the robe.

“How’s the water baby?” I asked, leaning down to her with my hands on her shoulders.

“It’s getting there, any minute now.”

“Great, I’ll go brush my teeth then.”

I gargled a generous amount of mouthwash and brushed my teeth till it was sparkling on the calcium.

“Done!” Faith reported, stood up and added, “Remember the something-special I was telling you?”

“Yes! It’s time?”

“You, in the tub, now. Go!”

“Oh my god, this is so exciting!” I thought and stripped naked, got in the tub as ordered by my sexy mermaid turned Captain giving instructions. After testing the water with my feet I slowly dipped into it. The water was slightly over the comfortable temperature but I adapted very quickly.

“What now? I asked, resting my chin on my arms crossed on the ledge of the tub.

“Don’t blink.”

Faith slowly untied the waist belt of the robe and revealed the special underneath it with a seductive look on her face. She was wearing an elegant blue twisted bandeau covering her busts, pushing them slightly inwards, and showing off her cleavage. I was gaping at her sexy body as my eyes traced the outline of her hourglass figure and were greeted by her matching colour hipkini with 2 sexy knots tied at her hips. A small triangular cloth barely covered where her bush was formerly rooted, way below her belly button.

She dropped her bathrobe behind her, slowly made a turn and stopped when her sexy butt was in full view facing me. It was a thong. She tiptoed slightly and arched her butt to amplify the fullness of her ass cheeks while supporting herself with her hands on the wall. The tiny triangular cloth in front had a sister at the back! She was molding perfectly on Faith’s butt, showing off the contour she was covering. Tracing the obvious butt crack in the middle with my eyes, I saw 2 smilies at the bottom of the round ass cheeks where it met up with her slender thighs.

I would die for that butt and was so happy that I got to play with it that night or any other nights!

Faith catwalked towards me seductively, entered the tub and sat down behind me like in a canoe, the tap was the stern deck, she was the Captain and I was the Deck Cadet. She wrapped her legs around me, deliberately fondling my hard cock with her sexy hairless calves.

“You like to see me in this?”

“I like it, love it, adore it baby. You wear this in public ar? It’s a thong lei.”

“No la. For my man only la.”

“So…who was the last man?”

“Shane lo, who else. But hopefully you will be THE last man, baby.” Faith started to kiss my neck. Her hands slid under mine and started caressing my body, making their way southwards to my hardened cock pulling the skin back, exposing the reddened sensitive tip.

“I’m going to wash you now baby. Just relax ok?”

I nodded and let Faith perform her duty. She reached out for the shower gel and applied a liberal amount on my back and her hands; started her stroking on my body with foam forming, trailing behind. Faith then used her fingernails to graze through my back.

“Ahhh,” I let out with my eyes closed.

“You like this huh,” Faith said and closed in to my ear and gave it a lick briefly.

“Yesssss, very much…ahhhhhh.”

Her grazing nails went southwards and to my hips passed my waist and the muscles twitched due to the sudden itch, making me squirmed uncontrollably. She found her way to my groins and continued her grazing with her powerful nails; extending it to my balls. Her grazing had set my nerve endings under my skin screaming for more like tiny aliens.

She glided her palm in between my groin and gave them some gentle rubs. Slowly, palmed my balls and cleaned them. She used her nails again and drew circles on my balls and around the base of my then rigid cock. Her nails made their way up to my pole and my crotch was squirming for mercy. With one quick swoop, she held my cock and whacked it up and down in the water, working her fingers and palm hand-in-hand to make me super high. As a deck cadet, I did not stop my Captain’s abuse; in fact, I welcomed it by lifting my butt off the canoe and groaned with pleasure.

I turned my head upwards and licked her chin like a dog to its owner; a horny dog I was.

“Saliva, I want it now, please,” I begged and opened my mouth waiting for my treat.

Faith gathered everything she had in her mouth and let it dripped slowly into the mouth of the little puppy waiting below her. I played with it a little with my tongue, coating the slime in my mouth, and swallowed it in one big gulp.

As sudden as it started, Captain Faith stopped her abuse. She switched her focus to my butt, asshole.

“Stand up baby,” she said.

I had to obey my Captain and stood as I was told. She knelt on the tub and started working her way up to my butt from my ankles, back of my knee and thighs. She slotted her palm in like a credit card and gave it a thorough rub. Again, she used her powerful nails to graze my underside. However, she did not spend too much time there. She had her own idea of how to play with her deck cadet who was obeying her every order by far.

She turned me over and lifted my leg up to the ledge like a skillful puppeteer, soaping my crotch and hard dick again. Crawling under me, she reached out for the showerhead rinsed off the foam on my lower body. I remained in the position like Jack Sparrow stepping on the treasure chest he never get to have with one leg.

Faith leaned forward, sniffed at my iron rod and said, “Nice and clean now!” She then gave no warning, opened her mouth and consumed my erected cock, slurping and moaning in hunger. Her head went in and out, left and right, sliding my hairless cock in between her wet lips and into her warm wet hungry mouth.

“Mmmm…mmm…mmm” She went on and on and on, showing no sign of stopping.

“Oh yea baby, suck it. Ahhhhh…” I let out, fucking her face at the same time, pushing her face into my groin mercilessly.

My dick was pile driving into her throat deeply causing her to gag but I did not care nor did she stop me. I wanted to finish it off with my disrespect to my Captain Faith.

“Ding dong.”

I ignored the odd sound and after a few moments the same bell rang again. Faith tried to pull out from the abuse but I did not allow; pushing in her face further, only to let go when she slapped my thigh a few times and was making muffled noises with my dick in her mouth.

Coughing and slurping up the slime dripping from her mouth, she finally caught up with her breath and said with her tear-rimmed eyes, “Wine…” pointing at the door.

“Argh!” I was frustrated and stomped to the door, covering my lower half with a towel. My dick was still as hard as a rock, poking against the rough fabric. It was very obvious with a rode pushing against the towel at the bottom.

I opened the door, hiding myself behind it and indeed, it was the wine. I quickly instructed him to leave it at the door and I bolted across the room, grabbed a tip from the table and back to him like a barracuda surprising its prey and closed the door after signing the receipt.

When the commotions I created subsided, I heard water splattering in the bathroom. Faith was bathing herself.

I opened the door and said, “Baby, not waiting for me?” Walked up to her and stepped into the tub again.

“Its ok. Dry yourself and wait for me in bed. We will continue there.”

“But I wanted to help you out of your bikini.” I said with a sulking face.

“Haha, I’ll wear it and let you play with them. Be good. Wait for me outside. I’m cleaning myself for you.” Faith consoled me and gave me a kiss.

“OK!”

The love canoe had anchored. Captain Faith and Deck Cadet Patrick were about to disembark and continue their voyage on land.

Only this time, the Deck Cadet was in charge.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

The room was dull, subtle, leaving only the ambience light emitting from in within the cornices at the ceiling to fill it. I slotted my phone into the player provided and set it to my dance track playlist, standing by. I closed the sliding door leading to the balcony and drawn the curtains in preparations for Faith’s little private show. I opened that wine bottle sitting in an ice bucket on the table, left it to breathe and sat down at the edge of the bed, waiting for my Captain.

I eyeballed around the room to double check the setting and when I turned to direction of the bathroom, Captain Faith was leaning against the wall with one leg bended and other straightened, supporting her weight. She was biting on her finger and giving me a wink.

“Come lie down on the bed and make yourself comfortable.” I said to her flapping my hand.

Her seductive face turned quizzical as she walked cautiously towards me and said, “Wa, what’s going on? Don’t frighten me with anything hor.”

“No la. You just make yourself comfortable on the bed.”

Faith stacked 2 pillows and lay on the bed nervously to wait for the secret to unfold. I took several big gulps of the wine straight from the bottle, walked over to the player and chose Boomerang by DJ Felli Fel. I started to move my body to the beat, turned my head and gave Faith a mischievous look on my face as the song went on.
3,2,1 now put your hands in the air, shake your body down slow

Hold it, bring it, bring it back like you never did it before

Keep you hands in the air while you’re dropping down low

Let me see you work it out, like a stripper on a pole

……

I discoed over to the foot of the bed and danced to the fast paced music, coordinating the movement of my arms, my body and my legs into cool stylish dance moves with the towel still around me. Faith was looking at me in astonishment, eyes and mouth wide opened. She did not believe I could dance. Yes, surprise, I was once youthful and that night I felt I was still.

At the right moment of the song, I jumped up on the bed in one clean leap, stripped the towel and continued my dance above Faith. She was clapping to the beat, catcalling out to me and moving to the music as well. My sleeping dick was swinging vigorously front-to-back in front of her face along with my balls sack. Faith tried to reach out to it but was beaten away by me. I wriggled my index finger to gesture no-no and showed her the universal hand sign of money, showing her my butt crack pointing at it.

She was laughing out loud and enjoying her little private show by her talented Deck Cadet. I grabbed the 2 pillows behind her and threw it on the ground. Faith was lying flat on the bed. I stood over her face and did a horse stance, hovering her Hanging Garden of Dickalon over her face and shook my hip front and back.

Faith stopped her clapping and was staring at my dick, looking at it hungrily. She lifted herself up and licked the underside of my balls, which triggered a sensation shooting up my dick. She stuck out her tongue, holding there and allowed me to rub my bare ass on it. I aimed my asshole to her tongue and pushed down. Oh my god, it was heavenly.

Faith wriggled her tongue in between my butt crack along with her face, digging into my asshole. My dick instantly shot up into attention. She moved her hand up my dick and stroked it with all her might. Her muffled moans were barely audible with the music still going on.

I stood up suddenly which caused her head to jerk forward as she was asserting force burying her face into my backside. I tried to move away but she managed to grab my hips, locking in my position causing me to lose my balance. I bent forward, breaking my fall using my hands supporting the bed. My ass was exposed and Faith saw this as a opportunity and buried her face into it again, sitting up, wriggling and twirling her tongue in it.
I got a girl in the bathroom acting a monkey

While I play with her Baboon and I throw ‘em back like a boomerang, you buffoon

Your body looking amazing when you’re dancing like that

Girl, get up on the stage and go ahead and do your thing

Sexy beautiful lady, won’t you bring it right back?

Go ‘head pull on it lady you’re my boomerang

……

I broke free from her grip and made a dash to the bottle of wine. I took a big mouthful and held it there. Brought along the bottle, I leaned down, hovered myself over her crotch and unknot the knots of her hipkini. I lifted her legs to her chest and placed my mouth on her pussy and suck in air through my mouth with the wine still rolling in it. She moaned like crazy. The cooling wine on her sensitive pussy was making her super high. I stopped in between to take a breather and continued.

Faith took over the wine and drank several mouthfuls. We were abusing the alcohol.

With the wine still in my mouth, I stuck it into her wet vagina and release a stream of wine on it. The wine flowed downward within the crevice, onto her asshole and dripped on the bed. I quickly bent down awkwardly and slurped up the stream. The combination of Faith’s juice and the wine tasted really good. I went up and down, in and out, tongue fucking her. How I wished I could shrink down and wriggle into her vagina and lick of her pussy wall.

My cock was super stiff and I was ready for the finale. After giving her a few more of my horny tongue, I moved up into horse stance, split her as I inserted my hard cock into her and fucked the brains out of her.

“Piak…piak…piak…piak” The sound of our groin slamming into one another synchronised with the beat of the song and Faith’s moaning became the lyrics.

“Your. Pussy. Is. So. Fucking. Wet. Now!” I said in between my abuse on her pussy and added, “Do. You. Like. Me. Fucking. You. Like. This?”

“YES…AHHHHH…HUHHHH…AHHHHH. DON’T STOP FUCKING ME!” Faith shouted against the music.

“YEA? WANT ME TO FUCK YOU FOREVER?” I said as the monster in me took charge again.

“YESSSSS…DON’T STOP! AHHHHHHH…” Faith said as she pushed me away with 1 mighty nudge at her lower body and she was writhing as if in pain. Her legs were trembling and she was kneading her breasts.

“I’M NOT DONE YET!”

I grabbed her by the ankles and turned her around on her tummy, pulled up her hips and inserted my monster into her, Doggie Style. That night, her pussy was at its wettest ever. Going in and out was not a problem. My powerful thrusts met up with her pussy every time I pulled her into me. I did not show any mercy on her. Faith was crying, crying for more. At one point, I withdrew too much of my cock and accidentally poked into her ass hole. It did not go in but Faith screamed in pain and fell on the bed panting heavily.

A certain part in me told me to stop and check if she was okay. I did not listen to that side of me. The monster continued.

I turned her around again and did her missionary. Carefully inserted my dick, I leaned down and hovered over her, I said, “I’m not going to stop unless you stop me.”

“Ok, just fuck me!”

I found her request a little too hard to reject, without warning I started my merciless pounding again. Pounding into her red wet pussy. My body was about to collapse with exhaustion but my orgasm simply refused to ignite. I needed more to stimulate it, something she is good at.

I stood up and walked over to her face, sat down and requested, “Suck it baby. I need it please. Taste yourself.”

Being a obedient kitten, Faith complied. She lifted her head by her neck and my hard cock disappeared in her mouth while she groaned and moaned hungrily, tasting her own juice.

“Don’t swallow everything, I want it too. I want it from your mouth!” I said to her.

I pulled her up and a lump of slimy foam in her mouth greeted my eyes and took everything in, smearing it all over her chin, mouth and nose while she stroke my dick.

“Baby, where do you want me to shoot?”

“My face baby, shoot on my face.”

My eyes widened upon hearing her. Oh my god, how could I miss the chance for COF? I took over the stroking of my cock, within seconds I released that superior energy that I had stored in my balls and blew up in front of her face. Lumps of hot white sperm landed on her forehead, leaving trails all the way down to her nose and face. Giving myself a few last strokes to make sure I was truly emptied, Faith coupled my bouncing dick in her mouth and suck in the last drop of my sperm in her mouth.

I dropped on my buttocks on the bed and was panting heavily. My heart was pounding onto its protective sac, screaming to be released. I turned to look at Faith and she did blow my mind until today. She was gathering the sperm from face on her hand and slurped everything up as if they were melted chocolates.

My cock had a small reaction upon see her slurping up my load. I pulled her in and engaged in a wet, spermie kiss. I did not care if I was kissing my own sperm.

All I wanted was her, Faith, the sexy erotic horny kitten. She is the best I had.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

That night meant something to me. I am not going to lie; it was my first hotel stay with a woman other than Kate. Looking down at Faith on my side next to her, I lightly brushed her hair to the back her ear, revealing more of her beautiful face. She returned her sight straight into mine and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down to her, giving me a big kiss.

“What’s that for?” I asked, giving her a smile.

“For everything today. I have not been so happy for a very long time. Thank you,” and an unexpected tear streamed down from the corner of her eye.

“Why are you crying? Don’t cry. Smile, I want you to smile. You deserve to be happy,” I said and hesitated for a while before adding, “I know I can’t be the one giving you that but please, be happy ok?” I said, catching the precious liquid pearl at the end of its flow.

I have to bring that up. I cannot let both of us nose-dive even deeper into this love-triangle. Someone had to take control at the cockpit.

A cascade of tears burst from her eyes. I know I’m hurting her with the truth but…it is the truth. I am married to her best friend and we can never wrap fire with a paper. Kate will eventually sense something and find out about our affair. It is better to end things now when it is less hurting for all. That was the best thing to do.

“I’m sorry.” I apologised and pulled her into my arms. My heart squinched and tears rimmed my eyes as well. I know I was being a jerk, only to think of ending it after all the sex but this relationship has got to stop somewhere.

Looking up at my tear-rimmed eyes, she said, “Can we not talk about this and be mine at least until we leave this place? I want to leave with a good memory.”

“But Faith…”

“Please…baby?” Faith intercepted my words with more tears rolling down her eyes. I agreed. At this point, I somehow felt that Faith see me as a relief to her loneliness and I was kind of glad that she did. At least it would not be so hard when it is time for the real goodbye.

We hugged tightly and engaged in a passionate kiss once again.

We spent the whole night snuggling in bed. Faith clung onto me throughout and I to her as well. We chatted and joked like before, brushing our naked bodies against each other under the sheets. There was a moment when I felt I should not let her go. I should continue the underground relationship until we really had to stop. However, that was just the thinking of my evil side. I could not afford to let it control me like that. Too much was at stake.

We retired at around midnight and slept with her in my arms. I am not too sure what time was it but I remember waking up with a stubborn hard on and went to the loo. After adjusting the temperature in the room, I climbed under the comforter and Faith turned and hugged me, lying on half of me. Her hip brushed against my hard on and she felt it.

With her eyes closed, she reached down and grabbed my hard cock giving it a few strokes before saying, “Need my help?”

“What you gonna do?”

She disappeared under the sheets and attacked my hard cock with her mouth. Slurping on my shaft and coupled my balls in her mouth, providing the warmth they were longing for. The feeling was heavenly. She was licking the base of my cock with her head rested on my lap and after a while, there was no movement from her.

I was waiting for her next move but it never came. “Sleeping??” I thought and opened up the covers and indeed, she fell asleep. I think the jerking from my imploded laughter woke her up and she continued her licks. Amazing woman. I pulled her up and tucked her in beside me hugging her even tighter, I said, “Baby, it’s ok. Go to sleep,” and gave her a peck on her forehead.

“Mmm…I’ll help you tomorrow ok? Too tired.” She nodded with her eyes closed and brushed her hand on my face before hugging me to sleep.

I soon fell asleep too with her tightly in my embracement. I more I hugged her the harder it seemed to let her go. The devil and the angel in me were fighting but I had to be firm. I had to take control if not our lives will be ruined, all three of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1