The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Ghostly Maestro

東京熱 セクシー秘書美乳過剰反応陵辱姦【前編】岡本優紀

出演者 岡本優紀

収録時間 01:01:11

シリーズ 撮りおろし徹底陵辱ビデオ

カテゴリ 中出し オナニー 輪姦中出し イラマチオ マンコぶっかけ

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, bukkake, gangbang, masturbation, cum inside, deep throating

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_n1249.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/s1ezfkgtjcm...1249.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hsa61pb4o0u...1249.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/krtmkbkokwu...1249.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/vwkniard8f2...1249.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/qsmw5pu2p5j...1249.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xqdb5gpxm4m...1249.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/31y7lcy3ayx...1249.part7.rar

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション Vol.67 あすかりの

出演者 あすかりの

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し オナニー

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, masturbation, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-083.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/mh021wd01pc...-083.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/xueymx698r7...-083.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/tdda6wpabju...-083.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/bpbfyhlepg3...-083.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/qdz1fu1gd0i...-083.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/fu3ay5x7law...-083.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/5htwyiz8edk...-083.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hjxsksscltk...-083.part8.rar
Old 10-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 7
CCBblackerface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCCBblackerface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyWuSongJr View Post
Bro you are good lah . Too bad I got no points to up you .
Don't worry, very soon your ladyboy friends will up you .
Old 10-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It had been nearly 3 months since I had seen Edward and the feeling of being used had again come over me. 

My husband and I had gotten on with life, he still knew nothing about Edward and that was the way I wanted it to stay. It wasn't like an affair, after all, Edward was a ghost and he hadn't even kissed me, but I still felt a feeling of longing for him.

I would sit at the computer every night while my husband was at work and just stare into the screen, hoping that I would hear his voice again. But nothing came.

One September night, while my husband was at work, I decided to have a good clear out of the bedroom. Edward was far from my mind, and the nights we would spend with him telling me what to do, where almost forgotten.

I moved the cast iron bed out and I heard a clunk of something hard hitting the floor. I let go of the bed and went to investigate.

There it was, the old rolling pin, suddenly my mind shot back to that night and I relived the night in my head.

"I want you to insert the rolling pin again, but you have to go slowly this time, or you will push the tin out of your arse. Just leave it in the entrance of your lips, about 2 inches in, then wait for the next thing I want you to do." I remember him saying, and I remembered how it felt.

It felt so good to feel so full, and the pleasure that one thing brought me was unforgettable.

I wrapped it up in the towel that also held the aerosol and the 2 bulldog clips and put it up on top of the wardrobe and went on with my cleaning.

After a while, I was getting a little tired, so I sat on the edge of the bed that was now in the middle of the room. I closed my eyes for a few moments, I was so hot from the lifting of the bed and chests of draws, and I was sweating a little. I took off my vest shirt and just sat there in my bra and shorts.

My head started spinning after a while, so I lay back on the bed.

I must have fallen asleep, I felt something cold touching me, I thought it must have been my husband back from work early, but as I was about to open my eyes, I heard a voice that I knew.

"Don't open your eyes," Edward whispered.

I shivered with excitement, anger and fear.

I could feel someone else's presents in the room besides him.

"Where have you been, it's been months since I saw you last, why have you left it so long?" I asked still with my eyes closed.

"I have been learning a few things my sexy little bitch, things that will make our times together even more enjoyable, for the both of us," he said closing his ghostly lips around mine.

I almost gasped with the kiss, he had never once before been able to touch me, let alone kiss me so deeply, but after the shock, I almost melted into his kiss.

"Do you still have the things from our last time together?" he asked as he withdrew from the kiss.

"Yes," I replied once I had caught my breath, "they are on top of the wardrobe."

"Good, we shall be using them again tonight, but a little differently, I do hope you have been a good girl and not used them without me."

I shook my head; still with my eyes closed "I haven't used them at all"

"excellent, ohh yes, you may have noticed someone else is here, don't worry about him, he is just another ghost, a friend I have made in this realm, I brought him along to meet you but his appearance is a little frightening, that is why I asked you to keep your eyes closed."

I heard a murmur from the door way at the end of the bed. It sounded like a "Hello".

I had no idea what Edward had planned for the night, which excited me a little, but I was also a little scared as I had never had anyone else but him watching me before.

I felt Edward sit on the bed next to me and his cold hand running up from my feet up my slender legs until he reached my pussy, there, he paused for a moment and then lifted his hand.

"Now I mustn't get ahead of myself, Cara, do you have anything that could be used to tie you up with?" he asked in a gentle voice.

I got a little worried when I heard him say this, I didn't want to be tied up, and I had never been into bondage.

"Don't worry my sexy little bitch, we shall have a safe word if you feel uncomfortable at anytime."

I nodded in the direction of the wardrobe where my husband kept his ties for work; there must have been at least 20 in there. I heard him get up and open the wardrobe and fiddle about with the tie's until he must have picked the ones he wanted to use, he then came back and sat on the bed next to me, he lifted my head with one hand and put a tie across my eyes and around the back of my head and tied it in so that I could not see anything.

"Move to the middle of the bed so that I can tie you easily, oh, and I have to say, thank you for moving the bed to the middle of the room, much easier for me to do this," he said standing back up and moving around the bed tying my left hand to the bed post, then my right. As he moved down the bed toward my feet, he let his icy hand wander over my stomach and down to the top of my shorts. He gently tugged at my shorts and I lifted my hips so that he could take them off, I was then left in only bra and panties.

I heard him ask his friend to come further into the room and tie my right leg tight against the bottom rail of the bed while he did my left. I gasped as I felt another ghosts hand touch my skin; it was not from shock, or fear, but more excitement than anything else.

"Does your friend have a name?" I asked just out of politeness.

"Ahh, yes, he does, Albert meet Cara, Cara meet Albert," Edward said while tying my ankle to the rail.

And once again, out of sheer politeness I replied, "Nice to meet you Albert."

A mummer once again came from the ghost; I could not understand it this time, but Edward translated.

"He said the pleasure was all his, and said to please pardon the pun, none was intended."

Once Albert had finished tying my ankle to the bed, he let his rough ghostly hand brush against the inside of my calf and upward, slowly toward my thigh, I started breathing heavily at this stage, all the different sensation's where beginning to swim in my head.

Albert had his hand taken off my skin and that's when I hear Edward talking to Albert in a much lowered tone, I could not make out what they were saying. A couple of minutes pasted and I felt them sit on the bed next to me, one on the left and one to my right, I couldn't make out at this point, who was on which side. They just sat there for ages, not saying a word, not moving.

It seemed like half an hour had passed until I felt a hand on me.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

The hand slowly caressed my stomach in slow moving circles, upward slowly toward my bra, whoever it was, hooked a finger underneath the bottom of it and slowly lifted it up and over my breasts so my breasts where now laid bare for all to see.

I felt the other on my right, move slowly, the back of his hand gliding up my stomach and then onto my breast, he then turned his hand and cupped my breast, giving it a gentle squeeze, that's when I knew the man on my left was Albert. His rough hands squeezing and then releasing my breast, his impatience now showing, he was getting rougher, squeezing them hard and pinching at my growing nipples.

"Cara," said Edward, "your safe word is cream, use that word anytime you want a rest or just feel uncomfortable."

It felt good that I could easily stop things with just this one word, but I had started loving Edward and didn't want to disappoint him with saying it too early on.

Edward then got up from the bed and moved down toward the bottom, I was still wearing my panties, but not for long, he ripped the seam one side so they where now just on one leg and my pussy was open to the air so that they may have access to it whenever they wished. He then returned and sat on the edge of the bed.

I felt Albert's weight shift on the bed, he was moving higher up my body, I felt his hand grasping at my other breast while he placed his lips around the already teased nipple. He began to suck my nipple into his mouth, rolling his tongue around its now erectness of it, I let a soft moan escape my lips; my heart began to pound in my chest and my breathing heavy.

His playing with my right breast was as frantic as his attention with his mouth on my left; it wasn't long before my right nipple was erect also. Albert let go at this point and continued with his sucking.

Edward then joined in; he placed his lips to my now free nipple and, just with his tongue, played with it.

If it wasn't for my restraints, I would have reached down and grabbed their heads, forcing them harder onto me.

I was letting out moan after moan as they continued sucking and playing with my nipples, Albert put his hand over my mouth to muffle the moans. He then bit lightly on my nipple; it made me gasp with pleasure. Just as I let out the gasp, Edward did the same on my right nipple making me draw in a sharp breath again. I could feel Edwards hand now going down towards my pussy which was, by this time becoming wet. He opened my outer lips with his index and ring finger and slowly stroked my clit with his middle finger. I tried to pull against my restraints to try and stop the invasion, but I was not successful in my attempts.

I felt Albert move from my now sore nipple down to the bottom of the bed. He put his hand under my ass and lifted me up a little, his tongue now licking slowly at my clit every time Edwards finger past.

Albert slowly inserted a finger into my now dripping pussy and curling it to get to my G spot, my heart was racing, my breathing almost frantic with excitement. His lips met his finger now at the entrance of my pussy, he licked and sucked all the juices that where flowing freely out of me. He pushed another finger inside of me and started to finger me, slowly taking his fingers out and plunging them back in again at a fast speed and hard. I moaned loudly every time he plunged back in, my excitement growing more with each of his trusts. Every other time now, he added an extra finger and then took it away for the next trust, I was squirming with his trusts, I wanted more.

Edward was still playing softly with my clit while sucking and biting my nipple; he took my nipple from his mouth and asked "are you still comfortable Cara?"

I tried to reply between Albert's thrusts of his hand "yes."

"Albert, I think she is ready," Edward said.

With that I felt Albert's whole hand pushing at my opening, I tried to scream, but Edward covered my mouth with his lips and kissed me as Albert pushed his hand further into me, I screamed into Edward's mouth as Albert started fist fucking me. It hurt so much, but the pleasure was so intense, I almost came as soon as he had started. Even though my pussy was so dripping and I had cum so hard, Albert kept up his fisting and Edward still had his lips on mine I felt so tired already. Albert went back to licking my clit while his speed increased with his fist, with his other hand under my ass, he had easy access to my ass hole, he slowly inserted his little finger inside and gave it a small wiggle. With his fist now still in my pussy, there wasn't much room in my ass for anything, but he slowly took out his little finger and replaced it with his index finger. Keeping his finger in my ass, he started to fist fuck me again, slowly at first, but then picking up the pace.

I was in tears by this time, not out of fear but of a mixture of pain and pleasure, the pain that I was being stretched so far with a whole fist in one hole and a large finger in the other, but the pleasure was so delightful of feeling so full.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Edward got off the bed and I heard a zipper being undone, I felt him kneel on the bed and shift himself so that he was kneeling over me. He took the 2 bulldog clips and flicked my right nipple with his hand, as soon as it reacted, he placed one of the clips onto it, pushing it on hard so that I would let out a small cry, he did the same to the other nipple. It was only then I felt that he had bare skin against mine, he had taken off his pants.

He sat on my chest and I could feel his hard dick between my breasts, it made me wonder if a ghost could actually cum.

Albert in the mean time had taken his fist out of me and was now lapping up all my juices readily, with his index (from my ass), middle and ring finger now in my slit, I thought that the events of the day where almost over, how wrong I was. Once Albert had licked away all my juices, he took out his fingers and replaced them with his fist again, but this time he inserted two fingers into my ass, keeping his fist still, he worked my ass like a pro, slowly pumping them in and out, I gave a moan in pleasure, but he stopped.

"We want you to be as quiet and as still as you can now, we want to see how well controlled you can be", said Edward while grabbing the sides of my breasts and pushing them together around his rock hard cock, "if you're not silent, we may have to gag you, and you don't want that do you?"

I shook my head to say no.

I wanted to be silent and still for him, but I didn't think that I could do it, with all the pleasure that had built up inside of me again with Albert's attention on my ass and his fist in my pussy, I just wanted to scream from it all.

Albert once again pumped his fingers in and out of my ass, but now he added to it with slowly turning his fist inside of me.

Edward was slowly moving on my chest, cock still between my breasts, I so wanted to moan aloud, but didn't, I wanted to move with them and almost help them in their aid to give me more pleasure, but didn't.

Albert started to pump his fist slowly in and out of my hole as well as his fingers, I could feel myself slowly climaxing again, I wanted to push down onto his hands, and Edward felt a small movement.

"Albert, stop, she moved," with that he stopped and remained still, I tried to push down, Edward felt that and gave my tits a smack "didn't we say not to move, for that you will be punished."

I wondered how he could punish me more than he already had, it didn't take long for me to find out.

Albert removed his fingers and fist and Edward took off one of the clips on my nipple and handed it down.

Albert flicked my clit over and over until it was so sore and pronounced then Edward placed a hand over my mouth then Albert he placed the clip onto my clit, I screamed into Edwards hand, it was so painful.

"Have you learnt your lesson you slut?" Edward asked me.

I nodded with tears in my eyes.

"You won't do it again will you?"

I shook my head sobbing.

"If you do, we will have to do it again and more next time, you understand?"

I nodded my head.

I couldn't think what else they would do if I disobeyed them again.

Albert removed the clip from my clit and gave it back to Edward, who in turn clipped my nipple again.

Edward leaned down closer to my ear, "Are you still ok for us to continue?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Albert soon had his fist back in my pussy and fingers in my ass and was pumping again, but much harder and faster. I wanted to moan at the top of my lungs, but held it in as I came once again, so much harder than last time, as I came, Albert removed his fist with force that nearly ripped me, I let out a gasp, but they didn't stop this time, Albert was still fingering my ass as he was lapping up my juices again, letting his tongue flick over my clit which was starting the cycle again. I wondered if they would ever stop making me cum, or was I to be their eternal play toy. What if my husband came home while I was tied like this and being fucked by ghosts?

Luckily or unluckily whichever way you want to look at it, he was not due home for at least another 5 hours, would they play with me until I was too tired to even do anything? Or would they finally leave and let me clean up just before my husband came home?

I heard Edward start to moan while he was tit fucking me, he was close to Cumming himself. Albert's attention on my pussy and ass was getting more and more frantic once more, his tongue now rubbing my clit hard and fast, his fingers in my ass pumping in and out as fast as lightening. 

I heard Edward moan loudly and his movements on my chest where faster and harder, I felt him jerk wildly as he came, I felt something cold running around my neck, so ghosts could cum.

Albert withdrew his fingers from my ass and stopped licking my clit just as I was starting to climax again. I thought finally it was over, I would be untied and left on the bed to rest and then to clean up, I was wrong.

Edward climbed off the bed and put his pants back on, I heard Albert mumble something from the bottom of the bed.

"No Albert, we are going to leave her like this for a while, ohh, and put this in her ass, it will make her not want to wiggle so much"

I had no idea what Edward had handed him, but I soon felt Albert at my pussy, licking my clit again.

"Cum again for us Cara, cum on the rolling pin, Albert has stretched your ass enough so you can take it now."

He wanted Albert to insert the rolling pin in my ass? He must be crazy, there was no way I had been stretched that much.

Albert inserted the rolling pin into my now dripping pussy and began to pump it in and out while he was rubbing my clit franticly with his tongue; it wasn't long before I came again.

The rolling pin was covered in my cum and now Albert had his hand, making it wet, as soon as he had enough on his hand, he moved his attention to my ass once more.

He rubbed his cum covered hand over my ass, inserting a finger, then two, then three, pumping them in and out and opening his fingers up stretching my whole more, I was climaxing again and now squirming to try and get away from the intrusion, but with no effect. Albert removed his fingers and started to press the rolling pin into my ass, to my shook, it started going in easily.

"Ram it in there Albert and pump it a little, just enough to get her climax building again and just as she gets to the edge, stop".

Albert did as he was told and pumped the rolling pin in and out of my ass, it wasn't long before I was on the edge, and he stopped, I tried to wiggle to make myself cum but Edward slapped my face.

"While we are away, you are not allowed to cum, you understand me, if you do cum, we will know about it and the punishment will be bad, believe me."

With that Edward kissed me and I heard them both leaving.

I wondered how long they would leave me here like this and would they make it back before my husband came home?

I lay there, spread eagled tied to the bed, almost naked and with a rectal toy that was not there for pleasure, but for torment. Every time I tried to get comfortable in my restraints, it would move, and because of its size, it was pleasuring me the more and more I moved. I didn't see how it wouldn't make me cum eventually, I couldn't lie too still, I was in discomfort laying there, not being able to see anything.

But I didn't want to be punished again, not if it was to be worse than the clip on my clit that was the most painful thing I had ever felt.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

熟女倶楽部 6918 Hana 現代に現れた花魁 第1話「精子を絞り出す」

タイトル: Hana 現代に現れた花魁 第1話「精子を絞り出す」

Tag: UNCENSORED, jukujo club, Amateur, Mature, 69

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...-club_6918.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/v77gyunt01v...6918.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ctmf9mvmcki...6918.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/jpvxprdqr15...6918.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/dc07rxs0yv3w...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/gbxscluzf7td...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bow8ndk8vpsl...part3.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

カリビアンコム 080917-476 視界侵入!たちまち挿入! ~美人に中出し天国~

タイトル: 視界侵入!たちまち挿入! ~美人に中出し天国~

出演: 前田由美

カテゴリー: オリジナル動画 美乳 中出し ギャル クンニ スレンダー 美脚 美尻

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, slender, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus, gal

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...080917-476.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/0ygzr16hder...-476.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/52yqgcb3825...-476.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/3wravlzie6p...-476.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/a7bhu0epb8i...-476.part4.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/84ljshf88uj4...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/y00idmxj7j73...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ohhdarmx73oc...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/snzc0brt7o63...part4.rar.html
Old 10-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JorgeMichael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 10-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
moonjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pictures
Old 10-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hormonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro
Old 11-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

It seemed like forever until they came back. I had managed to find a way of relaxing enough and in a certain position so that the rolling pin wouldn't move too much, but it always seemed to know when I was comfortable and it would move slightly. I had got to the edge so many times and had to force myself to try and forget about it.

Edward was the first to survey my pussy, letting his hands run down my inner thighs and commenting on what a good girl I was by not climaxing.

"Mm you have been a good girl haven't you, you haven't cum yet but I bet your really wanting to now aren't you my little whore."

I just lay there waiting for what was going to happen next, nothing did for a minute or two, then all of a sudden a sharp slap hit me across my face.

"Answer me you slut," growled Edward.

"Yes I am, I want to cum," I replied almost in shock.

"I don't think that is a good enough answer do you Albert?"

I heard a mumble from the other side of the bed.

I lay and thought for a second and then replied a second time.

"Please Sir Edward and Sir Albert, please let me cum, for you both."

I felt them both get up from the bed "If you want to cum, then cum, we are not going to do anything to you, we are just going to stand here and watch you squirm and wriggle."

I was shocked at this, but I began to wiggle my ass and I could feel my intruder doing its work I wasn't far from the edge of an almighty climax when Edward pulled the rolling pin out of my ass with force, I would have thought it would have sent me over the edge, but it didn't.

"Now climax slut," Edward said with an evil laugh.

I had no idea how I would reach the point of climax without any thing inside of me, but then I remembered an excise I did after having my child, I clenched the walls of my pussy together and then relaxed, I did this over and over and to my and my Sir's amazement, I came hard.

Albert wasted no time, he was right on my pussy, licking and sucking up all my juices that came flowing out and again he let his tongue flick over my clit each time.

Edward had come to the top of the bed and was kissing me deeply again, he withdrew from the kiss and said with an excited voice "you make a really good sex slave you know that my little slut, I think we shall use you more and more in the next few weeks".

I had no idea what else they could do to me after today, but knowing Edward, he would soon come up with something.

After Albert had finished licking all my juices up from my pussy, they both sat back down on the bed, one either side of me and just ran their hands up and down my body, I started to relax a little and almost feel asleep. I was so tired after all their attentions on me that day, it had been more than I had had in a very long time. My husband was getting old and his sex drive had fallen so far, I was lucky if he paid me any sexual attention once a month. It felt like Edward had almost answered my wishes and had come to me just at the point where I thought I wasn't attractive any more.

I closed my eyes and let the feeling of fulfilment wash over me.

My pussy and ass were sore form the days events, my nipples felt like they had dropped off, the clips still on them.

I thought at last I could relax and finally be free of the restraints, nothing prepared me for what was to follow.

I felt another set of hands slowly and gently running up my legs, nothing like Edward or Albert's hand, these hands felt feminine.

Had they brought someone else with them this time, a woman?

Last edited by kiasusam; 12-08-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Edward and Albert didn't say a word as the hands reached my pussy lips, a hand slowly cupped my pussy and was gently rubbing it as another hand reached underneath and worked circles on my ass.

I gasped in horror as the hands worked on me, a slim finger inserted into my ass and one into my pussy.

I heard the woman speak for the first time.

"Oh my, what have you done to this poor girl, she is so stretched and sore, don't worry my dear, I shall make everything better, you shall see."

She slowly moved her fingers in me, her lips met my pussy lips and she gently kissed them, like kissing a mouth, her tongue gently licked at my clit like she was French kissing my pussy, I felt a wave of warmth come over me as she inserted another finger into both holes, I let out a moan of pleasure, that's when she bit down on my clit, I cried out in unexpected pain.

"Just because I am pleasuring you now, doesn't mean you are aloud to make any sound or movements, just remember who you are and what you are."

My clit was throbbing, I thought she must have bitten it so hard and had drawn blood but she continued to lick and finger me, I felt yet another climax building, and once again, as I was on the edge, all pleasure stopped. She took out her fingers from my pussy and waved them underneath my nose, she then placed them onto my lips and pushed hard "Suck on my fingers you filthy whore, suck them and taste yourself".

I opened my mouth slightly and she pushed her fingers in so far, they made me gag.

That was the first time I had ever tasted myself, it was rather sweet and tasted a little like Cherries (I had eaten a whole batch of cherries the day before).

I sucked her fingers until all my taste had gone from them.

I felt both Edward and Albert's weight leave the bed, they where finally untying me.

At last I thought it was all over, until...

"get off the bed slut", Edward said pulling at my clip on my right nipple.

I stood up and nearly fell again, Edward held me up only by my nipple clips, I had 2 choices, either stand, or have my nipples pulled to such and extent that they would never feel the same again.

" Now get on top of Albert, easy now, he has a present for you."

I went to get on the bed facing the head, but was soon pushed and pulled around the other way, they wanted me to sit on his the wrong way around, Edward told me to put my legs on either side of Albert and to lower myself down slowly. I did as I was told and soon felt a large cock pushing at my pussy, I lowered myself down slowly onto Albert's cock, it must have been at least 2-3 inches around and at least 14 inches long, I felt full as soon as he entered me, my pussy only made it about halfway down when I stopped. 

Edward pushed me down by my shoulders and I felt myself going further onto this massive beast, I tried to lift myself off it, but I was soon met with a slap around the face and pushed down harder. I had finally made it all the way onto this impaler, I thought that I would burst with the fullness, but as I got used to his size, he started to pump his his, causing me to go into convulsions as soon as he started, my whole body jerked wildly as I came, I pushed myself down harder onto his cock as I climaxed.

I was told to take his cock out of my pussy and slowly sit back down with it pushed against my ass, once I was there, I was to lean backward against Albert's chest.

I did as I was told and slowly raised and lowered myself again, this time his beast of a member pressed against my ass, it entered with ease to my surprise.

I slowly laid back and wiggled a little just to get used to his size in my ass. I felt Edward move onto the bed and he rubbed his cock against my pussy lips, slowly letting it run across my clit he then put it to the entrance of my pussy and started pushing, I thought that there was no way he would get in me as well, but he got the head of his cock into me, then leant forward and grabbed my shoulders.

With that he pulled himself into me hard and fast, I let out a scream in pain, there was no pleasure this time. He didn't stop, he just kept plunging deeper and deeper into me, Albert was still, but the sheer size of him in my ass hurt like hell as Edward didn't quit is torture on my pussy for a second.

Thrust after thrust came, faster and harder now, he stopped for a second, only to take off my blindfold. "I want to see your eyes while I pump your sweet pussy, I want to see the tears in your eyes, I want to see that pleading", he said as he ripped off the blindfold and looked into my eyes as they where blinking getting used to the sudden shock of the light.

I looked up at him, the expression on his face one of which I had never seen before, it was evil.

He once again grabbed my shoulders and started to thrust in and out of me, the tears in my eyes growing more and more, my screams now muffled by Albert's hand, his other was squeezing my breast hard.

I said the safety word "Cream", but neither of them heard me from the muffles under Albert's hand, I didn't want this any more, I kept saying the word over and over again, but they where too carried away with what they where doing.

Albert was now slowly moving his hips, causing his huge cock to move in my ass, I screamed at the top of my lungs "Cream", this time they heard me and stopped.

"I promise you, its nearly over," Said Edward out of breath, "I am almost to the edge, I am not going to take any notice of your cries at the moment, I am sure you want this over as quickly as it came be"

"No, I want it over now, I said the word, you have to stop"

I was ignored, Albert placed his hand over my mouth once more and Edward continued thrusting, his pressure harder and faster than before. I screamed under Albert's hand "Oh God, please help me."

Edward just laughed and looked down at me and said while he was cuming "There is no God." 

I saw his eyes turn red when he said this, he opened his mouth and laughed evilly, there where teeth as sharp as razor's, I looked down at Albert's hand on my breast and it was scaled, like an alligator, but it was red, I turned my head a little and saw that he was not a ghost of human at all, but a demon.

I saw the woman at the end of the bed, she looked normal, until she turned around, she had snake skin all over her back.

She looked at me with a huge smile and introduced herself "I am Lilith, First wife of Adam, now betrothed to Lucifer. So you see, we know there is no God of whom you speak, your thoughts are evil and you shall come with us down to hell and be there for all eternity, with us. You will be our play toy, nothing you say or do will ever stop our attentions on you. You will endure us for ever. But we are not ready for you yet, you need to learn respect for your Master's and others that wish to use you in the same way we have today. I am sure you will soon learn the lessons that you shall be taught. We have already decided how you will die, you will die by the means of sexual play, that will bring you to us ready and in he right frame of mind for your endless torture with us. There are many of us, so you will never be left alone for a second, sometimes you many just have one with you, but there could be as many as a hundred trying to taste you, lick you, fuck you with anything they like. You will hate some of it, but there will be much pleasure of you and for you. You will have no chance to rest or relax, as in one way or another, you will have something in you, be it in you mouth, your pussy or your ass."

I cried aloud for the longest time, I couldn't believe this was happening.

I heard my name being called over and over again, and I was being shaken by something, the evil laughs where slowly disappearing now and I awoke to Edward holding me in his arm's. The rolling pin still in my ass, my arms now untied but my legs still in place. I had fallen asleep and had dreamt it all.

I told Edward of the dream and he took my blind fold off so that I may look into his eyes and so that I may see Albert. "You see my sweet, I am no demon, and Albert is not one either, he was just burnt in a fire and is appearance is not one that I would have wanted you to see."

Albert slowly reached down and gently took the rolling pin out of its place, I looked down at him and slowly moved my hand over his burnt flesh, "Does it hurt?" I asked softly.

"Not any more, but I am too ashamed to show my face to pretty young girls like you, I am frightened that they will scream," he replied with a lisp and a whistle now and again.

I sat up straight and pulled him closer, I fixed my lips on what remained of his and kissed him.

"I think you look just fine Albert, don't be ashamed of who you are," I said with a smile.

Last edited by kiasusam; 12-08-2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Edward, Albert and myself talked for a while before they told me they had to leave, I didn't want them to, but they told me they would be back again tomorrow.

After they left, I went and had a shower, the hot water crashing against my skin I ran my hands slowly and gently over my skin, soaping myself up. I cupped my breasts in each hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, it felt so good a slight moan escaped my lips.

My husband was away for the whole week, some sort of training course for work had taken him 200 miles away and I was home alone. My child I had had years before was with her father and I knew no one in the town. I was well and truly alone in the house, but I did not feel alone since Edward had come to me that first night. If he was alive, I could easily fall in love with him, his kind and gentle ways with me where so touching and the feelings he had been giving me recently where so overwhelming.

I got out of the shower and headed naked to the bedroom to get my bathrobe when there was a knock at the door. I raced into the bedroom to grab my robe, I threw it on and went to answer the door. A young girl was standing there, she was in her mid 20's.

"Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but, er, it might sound a bit strange, but Edward told me to come and see you." she said as I opened the door looking at me and smiling.

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Oh, I am sorry, perhaps I have the wrong place, but you are Cara aren't you?"

"Yes, I am Cara, maybe you should come in" I replied still tying my robe up around me.

I invited the young girl in and took her to the living room and I asked her to sit.

"I am sorry," the girl said "I didn't mean to disturb you in the shower, its just, Edward just came to see me and said that maybe you would like my company."

"Oh no, that's fine, I just got out of the shower when you knocked. Can I ask, how do you know Edward?"

The young girl smiled and replied "me and a girl friend where making out one night and he just walked right in on us, pretty funny really, I have never actually seen a ghost's eye's pop out of his head before." she laughed hard while telling me this.

I laughed as well, "I bet that was a bit of a shock for him, can I ask something?"

"Sure, of course," she replied moving to the edge of her seat.

"Just a silly thing really, but, what's your name?"

The girl laughed again "I knew I forgot something, I am Katie, pleasure to meeting," she moved forward more and shook my hand.

"A pleasure meeting you as well Katie, can I offer you a drink or anything, Tea, Coffee," I paused for a moment, "something stronger?"

"I'll have a beer if you got one, or a whiskey," she replied looking at the gap in my robe as I stood up.

"Sure, I think we have a couple of beers in the fridge," I said closing my robe, "let me go and throw something on as well."

"Oh don't do that, that robe is fine," Katie replied standing up as well looking me right in the eye while tracing her hand slowly over the exposed skin of my chest.

I felt my eyes slowly closing and my heart beginning to thump harder in my chest. I moved away holding her hand and said softly, "let me go and get them beers."

I went to the kitchen and got the beer's, I think I knew why Edward had sent her here, I think he wanted to see two women make love. I am not sure if I could do that with an absolute stranger, but her touch was so intoxicating.

I took a deep breath and returned to the living room and handed Katie her beer.

As I entered she stood up and came close to me, I handed her a beer which she took and placed it on the table and took mine from my other hand and placed it with hers.

She stood back up and pulled me closer to her, her lips met mine and we kissed, I tried to pull away but she clasped her hand on the back of my neck and she kissed me deeper. Her tongue slowly parted my lips and pushed its way into my mouth, at that point I gave into desire.

I kissed her back deeply and passionately, my hands moved slowly up and down her back as her hands started to untie my robe. Once fully opened, her touch on my skin was tender and sensual, her kiss was something like I had never experienced before.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, "If Edward had told me how beautiful you where, I would have been round sooner, are you sure you are ok with this, I mean, if you want, we can stop or go slower"

I opened my eyes, looked at her and took a deep breath, "I am fine, I wasn't expecting this at all today, not even when you turned up on my doorstep, its an unexpected bonus for the day," I replied as I smiled and touched the skin of her neck.

"I wasn't expecting it either, but I couldn't help myself, I am sorry," Katie replied lowering her head.

"I thought that's what you came around for, if not, why have you come." I said holding her away from me a little.

"He just asked me to come over to keep you company and to put a few things up, I lost my girl friend last week and he said it would be good for me to get to know someone."

"Oh, I see, what sort of things did he ask you to put up?" I enquired.

"They are going to be delivered, I just have to call the company with the address, he had some things in storage when he died and he gave me the detail's, security code and stuff," she said as she pulled out her mobile phone and dialled a number. "I will be back in a second," she said closing the door after she left the living room.

I closed my robe and sat on the sofa wondering what Edward had in storage, I was sure it would be something to do with our play times.

Katie came back into the room with a big smile on her face "They can deliver it in about 3 hours, I hope your neighbour's aren't too nosey."

She sat down next to me on the sofa and opened my robe again, "now, where were we," she said placing her lips on mine and kissing me as deeply as she had before, her hand running over my stomach and up cupping my breast giving it a gentle squeeze as she shifted her weight to be closer to me.

I gave a slight moan into her mouth as she squeezed, my hands instructively ran up her chest and cupped her breast and did the same, my body was getting hot with each movement she made.

I let my hand fall down and pulled her top out from her jean's and slid my hand inside and felt the flesh of her body and moved back up to her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipple was so hard already, I gave it a little pinch and she withdrew from the kiss and moaned a loud and looked at me.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before Cara?"

"I haven't, you are my first, I hope I am doing things right," I replied a little embarrassed.

"Oh sweetie, you are doing just great," she looked at me biting her bottom lip and slowly undoing her jeans and shifting her weight so she could take them off without standing. I looked at her body, a slight tan graced her skin, not like my own pale skin, her breasts a good size, not too big, just about right.

She watched me surveying her body with a smile, "touch me if you want to sweetie, touch me anywhere you like"

I reached out and softly began stroking her skin over her stomach as she laid back and closed her eyes. I leant in and kissed her navel and slowly worked my way up her body to between her breasts, I cupped one in each hand and squeezed gently, a moan escaped her lips again. I moved my head to one side and flicked my tongue over her nipple over and over again as I looked up to see the expression on her face, she was enjoying it, her hand came up onto the back of my head softly pushing my mouth down around her nipple, gently sucking on it while my other hand was pinching her other nipple. Her breathing became deep and erratic at times, her hips where slowly grinding away as I sucked on her nipple, every now and then catching it between my teeth and nibbling slightly.

She looked down at me and whispered, "oh baby, put your hand on my pussy and let me grind it while you suck me."

I did as I was told and placed my hand on her pussy while I sucked and nibbled, she started to grind her pussy on my hand and moan after moan escaped her lips, once in a while I hear her say something, but it was muffled by another moan that followed. Her pussy was getting so wet, without warning, I inserted a finger into her which made her gasp and then another.

"Oh baby, yes, finger me, oh god yes, do it baby," I heard her moan over and over.

Last edited by kiasusam; 12-08-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

With the heel of my hand, I started to rub her clit, softly at first but as her hips moved more and more, the harder I got. Her back arched and she pushed harder onto my hand moving herself so she was fucking my fingers at her own pace, she was close to cumming so I moved my hand faster and faster, I bit down hard on her nipple as she reached climax.

"oh my god, baby, you know how to fuck a girl don't you, give me your fingers, I will lick them clean."

I gave her my fingers which she stuck straight in her mouth and sucked them clean, after she looked at me and said, "have you ever licked pussy before baby?"

"I haven't, but I would like to try if you are up for it," I replied turning a little red.

"Oh baby, please do, I am sure you will be great, just think about how you like it done and just do it."

I got up and knelt in front of her, she open her legs wide, one foot rested on the arm of the sofa and the other on the floor. I closed my eyes and licked the full length of her pussy, she tasted good, like coconut. I let my tongue slowly glance over her clit as her hand came and she placed it on the back of my head as she moaned once again.

I licked all her juices from her and let my tongue flick her clit over and over again until she started to climax again, I inserted a finger as she reached the edge and sucked on her clit hard before licking and cleaning her again.

"Oh baby, you are so good, I haven't climaxed like that for a long time," she said as I stood and sat back down beside her before kissing her again deeply, sharing her own taste with her.

"I agree, Cara, you did very well," I heard Edwards voice from the open living room door, I turned as he just materialized out of no where.

"Its true, Katie did not come round for this, but I told her that you may be interested, forgive me if I was wrong to do this," he said walking further into the room.

"You have been watching us the whole time then?" I said in shock.

"Yes I have, and I enjoyed every second of it, can you not tell," he said looking down to where his rock hard cock was.

Myself and Katie gave a small, almost girlish giggle at the site as we reached for our beers and started to drink, both of us now naked on the sofa.

"So which of you will it be that helps a poor ghost," he asked looking at each of us in turn.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション Vol.69 伊藤れん

出演者 伊藤れん

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED, Creampie, cum inside, 69

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-085.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/0oi2f6igyjf...-085.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/pcuk7cw48c7...-085.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/1b4el8s3mtx...-085.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/202jv8axznm...-085.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/425b4d12yg1...-085.part5.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nyaw7ugjc9s...-085.part6.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/shadlok52x2...-085.part7.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/p6kcrev08jg...-085.part8.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/7x9gaqvl93rr...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/2tx7n9tqs4ll...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/8lrmerldh5pk...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/0ihmb4sscptp...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/38clg5313uc3...part5.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6aya2pb5xm58...part6.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bkalae070ql0...part7.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/348619ediq0e...part8.rar.html

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

東京熱 濃密本気汁バッコン乱交 クライマックス・ジパング

シリーズ クライマックス・ジパング

カテゴリ 顔に精液 イラマチオ 口内射精 潮吹き お掃除フェラ 潮吹き(大量) 巨乳 クンニ フェラ ローター キス 生はめ 指マン 3P~ 顔射 Wフェラ 電マ 顔射 小陰唇大きめ

Tag: UNCENSORED, Vibrator, squirting, Big tits, Facial cumshots, fingering, cunnilingus, blowjob, deep throating, cum eating

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/..._Hot_CZ002.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/d19j7g5jty2...Z002.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ce3dakis88b...Z002.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/gkfi8x0mo3v...Z002.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/d2fkr4v3j1fo...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/2wswocat3yeo...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/oxt2b8z32pjo...part3.rar.html
Old 13-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Both Katie and myself got up from the sofa and went over to Edward, each of us took it in turn to kiss him deeply, our hands all over his muscular ghostly body. I let me hands slowly move down to the top of his trousers as Katie continued to kiss him, I undid his brown leather belt and threw it to one side while I began to unzip and slide his trousers down to around his ankle's. As soon as I did that, his rock hard member sprang free and I heard him give a slight sigh of relief.

I grasped his shaft in my hand and slowly stroked away, I let my tongue flick over the tip of his member, with each flick of my tongue, his hips jolted forward a little, like he wanted me to take him into my mouth, but I was not going to make it so easy for him, I decided to tease him a little before giving him what he wanted. I kissed the end of his throbbing, hard cock tenderly, and I felt his cock twitch under my touch, Katie mean while was still kissing him and running her hands down his chest.

"Maybe we should move to the sofa," Edward said almost breathless. We both followed him over towards the black leather sofa where he sat down, I knelt in front of him and Katie sat next to him on the sofa and continued to kiss him. I lowered my head once again onto his hard member, it continued to twitch under my touch. I licked the full length of his shaft and then lowered my mouth onto him once more, I heard him moan slightly under the kisses of the curvy woman that sat above me.

"Maybe you should go and see to Cara my dear," he said to Katie with a smile, "Cara, get up onto you knee's, spread your legs a little and let Katie come behind you." I did as I was told instantly, I leant further onto the sofa and spread my legs while Katie moved to behind me. My pussy was so wet after I had made Katie climax, she lapped up my juices like a hungry dog, I moaned softly on Edward's hard cock in my mouth sending small vibrations down his shaft as I sucked gently on him. Katie was flicking her tongue over my clit time and time again. Her tongue was joined by one of her slim fingers, she prodded my pussy like a pro, every once in a while, curling her finger within me sending pleasure shivers through my body, I moaned over and over on Edward's cock, my body moved in time with her finger and tongue. My head pumped up and down on the pulsating cock in front of me, my hands gripping the leather of the sofa, I was so close to climaxing I felt like I would explode. Just as I was about to tip over the edge, she stopped, I took my mouth off Edward's cock and looked around at her with a questioning look on my face.

"I don't want you to cum yet sweetie, I have so many more things planned," she grinned as she said this and looked up at Edward who in turn nodded and placed his cold hand on my head and forced my mouth back onto him, he gave a laugh as I started to gag and tried to force his hand off the back of my head.

"Cara, you want to please me don't you?" I made a muffled noise.

"Then relax my dear and you wont gag when I push your head all the way onto me, trust me, you will love it after a while because that is what pleasures me the most." I tried as hard as I could to relax, I felt him pushing my head down again much harder this time, I resisted. He lifted my head up and off him and made me look him in the eyes.

"I told you to relax didn't I?" he gave me a powerful slap around the face, "so relax, Katie, put it in her now, maybe that might help a little." I felt something being pushed against my ass, my heart was thumping wildly in my chest as I saw a small butt plug being pushed into my ass, I flicked my head back and moaned loudly as it reached its place, my dark hair cascading over my back.

"Now my little slut, shall we try again?" Edward said then he ran his tongue across his teeth.

He placed my mouth back over his cock, but this time instead of forcing my head down onto him, he rammed his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat, once he had done that he then grabbed a handful of my hair and began pumping his hips and my head at the same time. His movements where getting faster and faster, I could hardly breathe with his member shoved halfway down my now sore throat. 

"Mm, do you like that bitch, oh I know I sure do, you filthy whore take it all my little slut, yeah, that's it." Edward said as he pumped further and further into my mouth.

"Mm oh yes you slut, take it all, you like being used like this don't you, mm I am going to cum soon and you are going to be a good slut aren't you and take it all." Edward nodded to Katie, she clamped closed a set of handcuffs onto one wrist and then forced my hand to my back and forced my other hand to my back and secured my wrists together. This forced me further onto Edward's throbbing cock. She then began to lick and finger me again, this time with 3 fingers, her tongue flicking over my clit hard. I heard Edward moaning louder, his grip on my hair became stronger, his thrusts into my mouth deeper.

"oh yeah, here I cum you bitch, take it all, you know you want it, oh yeah, I love fucking your dirty filthy mouth, oh yes yes, oh fuck yes," he started screaming at the top of his lungs as I felt him cum into my throat, he let go of his hold a little so I could swallow but he did not allow me to take him out of my mouth.

"Don't think I have finished with that filthy mouth of yours slut, I am no where near done," he said as he stared to pump once more, he looked down to Katie and nodded. She held something in her hand which she squeezed, as she did so, I felt my ass being stretched.

"Now lets see how much you have learned slut, we are going to do it all over again and if I feel that you are not relaxing, I will nod to Katie to pump it up further." I looked up at him with my eyes wide, my mouth still full with his cock, without warning he rammed again into my mouth, I wasn't expecting it so I had not relaxed. He nodded to Katie who pumped once more, I made a little muffled whimpering sound as I felt my ass being stretched more by the butt plug.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1