The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RhianBrewster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bedtime stories

Hope to read more.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She gave me a dirty smirk while I pulled the shorts I was wearing off and rigorously tossed them on the bench. I grabbed the skinny jeans and began putting them on my legs.

“They aren’t going to fit… My boner is in the way… Fuck… Andrea…”

“They’ll fit.” She insisted.

I had them up and began buttoning the fly. The top button was fastened.

“They fit.”

“I told you. Now turn around.”

I turned around for her as I heard her laughter…

“It looks good ah hehe, my cute boy boy.”

I turned back around and looked into her cute face. “Okay, I will get them.”

I began to fumble with the top button.

She erotically looked right into my eyes…“Need help with the button?”

“Yeah…” I said, dropping my hands.

She smiled and stepped forward, keeping one foot against the door as she reached out and slid four fingers from each hand slowly down the waist of the jeans. Her thumbs rested on the top button. My cute girlfriend just stared at me with a wicked smile and popped the first button. I had gone completely silent. Breathing heavy as her eyes were glaring back at me. She slowly popped the second button and her index finger of each hand brushed up against the side of my cock.

Her quirky smile began to bloom as she looked like she wanted my dick now…

“You are hard aren’t you?”

I nodded obediently like a fucking lost puppy waiting for the owner to give me the food, but it was her pussy I would be feasting on…

She popped the third and fourth buttons. And now the jeans were loose enough to slide down.

She stepped forward, our lips almost touching each other as she definitely felt my heart beating faster.

“You need help getting them down?” Andrea continued cock-teasing me by asking me silly questions.

Before I replied, she slid down my chest while still staring at me as she moved downward. She was on her knees and her hands pulling down the waistband of my briefs.

My cock lurched free. She reached up and clasped a hand around my cock. Feeling it throbbed in your hand. I fell back against the wall of the changing room stall, leaning behind it as Andrea, my petite cute girlfriend, slid my fucking cock into her warm deep mouth.

Old 19-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BruceGrobbelaar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

“God that feels incredible.” I whispered as she sucked on me like a fricking lollipop.

Her hands were sliding up and down on me. She felt my cock growing even harder after my long awaited boyfriend treatment and her cute reaction was just so adorable…

She continued moving her small head back and forth on my cock, looking like a baby girl getting her daily dose of sucking. She was alternating between sucking and licking while my donger fidgeted a bit, trying to hold back my load of cum.

My hands brushed on the side of her face as I looked down at Andrea.

I was so focused on her and how she made me feel, fucking incredible.

I enjoyed Andrea‘s movements for several minutes but then I felt something sparking deep within me.

Something very primal, I wanted her.

My hands on either side of her face, holding her just a little tighter not hard but firm.

I directed her submissive face towards me, she looked into my eyes and she knew that I wanted it… And I would not be leaving this room until my dick was in her.

I guided her up to meet my lips, her hand still on my cock. I frenched her like a mad man as she moaned against me. I slowly caressed down her chin to her neck where I began biting her in between kisses.

I could hear her pants growing more ragged. I kissed and bit her down her neck, across her collar bone and then back up the other side. I reached to Andrea‘s ear.

“I want to taste you. Now…” I rasped softly.

She moaned and stepped back a little, my hands were on the waist of her loosely tight-up black shorts, the kind that could see her bubbly butt shimmering like a dog wagging its ass. I simultaneously undid them and pushed her back against the opposite wall.

We were kissing as I pulled down her shorts as she shook off her butt. My tongue backed up into her fricking mouth.

I wanted her so bad… I loved her when she was being so submissively erotic, a little angel…

I got her shorts opened and slid them down her legs.

I dropped down on my knees. I helped her get one foot free of her shorts. The other, still firmly lodged against the door remained.

I looked Andrea right into my eyes.

I placed her hips in my hands and pulled her waist forward.

One hand slid down and pulled her panties to one side. The moment her pussy was exposed, my tongue was on it.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

I devoured her up as she could clearly see how bad I wanted her fucking pussy…

The one that did my bidding like a lost sheep…

Andrea was just about the cutest girl you could find…

No one even knew such eroticness was hidden inside this cute little face of hers.

How badly I wanted to taste her. How much I wanted to make her cum.

My hand guided her legs up on her foot that was now rested on the bench in the room.

I now had better access to her…
To what I wanted… 
Andrea…

Her hands slithered the way to my hair and her fingers gripped it tightly.

Loving the feeling of her whole body reacted to what I was doing.

Andrea attempted to keep everything somewhat quiet as we were basically in public but slowly…

Louder moans were escaping from her lips…

I was kind of moaning too…
I was deep into her. My tongue circled around her clits as it did I slid two fingers deep inside of her and she bucked against me.

I continued to taste her for several minutes as her body was growing more tensed. More restless as I tasted my little baby girl,Andrea turned her head back and closed her eyes, biting on her lips.

Her breath was now out of control… I could tell she was close.

Her fingers gripped my hair tighter as her whole body tensed up.

“Fuck… Travis… You’re so good…
At this like always… Ahhh… Fuckkkkkkkkkkk…”

And it was almost as if for a second, time stopped. Except my fingers didn’t and my tongue didn’t. It was their motions that finally pushed her over the edge and she fricking came.

Andrea was grinding herself against my face as my tongue continued tasting her while she shuddered back against the wall. Her hand left my head and desperately tried to make little fists against the wall of the room.

Slowly, so slowly she started to calm down. After a minute or so she finally opened her wet eyes and looked down at me.

The moment our eyes locked, I was sliding it up her.

Our lips met and at that moment I was deep inside of her tiny pussy.

She gasped as I slid all the way in. My hips actually lifted her up off the ground. Our eyes were just glued to each other as I leant forward to her left ear.

“You feel so incredible.” I proudly proclaimed.

She leant forward as she erotically yelled,“Travis. Stop talking and fuck!!"

That’s all I needed and I didn’t even need that. I started thrusting in and out of her glory hole like a wrecked train.

Old 19-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

I slid it out completely, till just the head of my cock was in her, then fully back in.
She was mine. There were no questions with the way I was fucking her at this moment.

The walls of the changing room were shaking and she moaned in my ear.
My hands were on her hips, making sure each thrust was harder than the last.

Her nails dug into my back as I was growling…
I wanted her so bad.

“Ughhhh… Fuck… You’re so deep… Ahhhh…”Andrea yelled as if we were not in a public place… She clearly didn’t care about it anymore.

My hands gripped her hips tight and I lifted her up and pinned her against the wall, off the ground. She cummed around my cock for the second time… As I felt Andrea‘s lewd body all tensed up in my grip.

I kept plunging into her, pounding in deeper and deeper into her.

Andrea moaned were louder, “Fuck me… Oh, fuck me… Yes…! Yes…!”

I was growling more, slamming into her. I felt the beginnings of my finish deep within me.

“Yes, like that…! Keep fucking me… Cum for me Travis… Baby… Cum it deep inside me… Uahhhhh…”

I continued my accelerated thrusts into her, I went wild… Really wild… I wanted to cum in her so bad…

My body was not my own as I continued to move inside her. Suddenly, it locked up and I pushed all the way into her pussy.

My hands were holding Andrea down onto my cock.

“Fuck… I am cumming…” I growled. “I am fucking my baby girl in the fucking dressing room…”

I cummed deep inside her as her body uncontrollably fidgeted, trying to hold her pleasure back. I tangled her body up and locked her tight, we froze together.

Only breathing into each other as we both returned to normal…

We stared closely at each other’s beautiful eyes as I gently lowered Andrea to the ground…

We smiled at each other and I took her hands in my face and frenched her vigorously. I didn’t want this rough sex to end, but we knew I had to.

We laughed quietly as we got dressed. She glanced over at the door. It was slightly opened… “Think anyone saw us…?” I jokingly asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care ah. I was too busy with your cock… Hehe…” She laughed as she rubbed my still semi-harden cock under my jeans.

I stepped forward and pulled her closer and gave her a slight peck on her cheeks.

“Thanks for helping with the jeans…” I exclaimed… (We all knew what kind of help I got…)

“Told you they’d fit.”

I smiled and opened the door for her and we headed back out into the store.

—END

You guys like it?? Do you want more???
Old 20-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

I slid it out completely, till just the head of my cock was in her, then fully back in.

She was mine. There were no questions with the way I was fucking her at this moment.

The walls of the changing room were shaking and she moaned in my ear.

My hands were on her hips, making sure each thrust was harder than the last.

Her nails dug into my back as I was growling…

I wanted her so bad.

“Ughhhh… Fuck… You’re so deep… Ahhhh…” Andrea yelled as if we were not in a public place… She clearly didn’t care about it anymore.

My hands gripped her hips tight and I lifted her up and pinned her against the wall, off the ground. She cummed around my cock for the second time… As I felt Andrea‘s lewd body all tensed up in my grip.

I kept plunging into her, pounding in deeper and deeper into her.

Andrea moaned were louder, “Fuck me… Oh, fuck me… Yes…! Yes…!”

I was growling more, slamming into her. I felt the beginnings of my finish deep within me.

“Yes, like that…! Keep fucking me… Cum for me Travis… Baby… Cum it deep inside me… Uahhhhh…”

I continued my accelerated thrusts into her, I went wild… Really wild… I wanted to cum in her so bad…

My body was not my own as I continued to move inside her.

Suddenly, it locked up and I pushed all the way into her pussy.

My hands were holding Andrea down onto my cock.

“Fuck… I am cumming…” I growled. “I am fucking my baby girl in the fucking dressing room…”

I cummed deep inside her as her body uncontrollably fidgeted, trying to hold her pleasure back.

I tangled her body up and locked her tight, we froze together.

Only breathing into each other as we both returned to normal…

We stared closely at each other’s beautiful eyes as I gently lowered Andrea to the ground…

We smiled at each other and I took her hands in my face and frenched her vigorously. I didn’t want this rough sex to end, but we knew I had to.

We laughed quietly as we got dressed. She glanced over at the door. It was slightly opened… “Think anyone saw us…?” I jokingly asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care ah. I was too busy with your cock… Hehe…” She laughed as she rubbed my still semi-harden cock under my jeans.

I stepped forward and pulled her closer and gave her a slight peck on her cheeks.

“Thanks for helping with the jeans…” I exclaimed… (We all knew what kind of help I got…)

“Told you they’d fit.”

I smiled and opened the door for her and we headed back out into the store.

—END
Old 20-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

Another Erotic Adventure with... ....

A Horny Tourist

This young sweet looking girl in the black string bikini caught my eye right away. Her slim body, curvy ass alongside her long straight black hair with her white porcelain skin with sand sediments around her sweet ass body stood out to me on the beach.

As the breeze blew her hair, she picked up her camera and started shooting. Her lean body moved with the grace of a ballet dancer. Was she a fricking dancer or what…?

Body like this just made me fricking aroused…

She was so concentrated on the photos she was taking she didn’t notice me slowly raping her in every inch of her by ogling at her flat stomach, slender legs, tight butt, tiny bikini, her petite boobs with her nipples protruding.

“Oi, Triciaaaaaa!” Her friend yelled from her back.

Her friend had her dark brown eyes looking right at me… Looking a bit annoyed and slowly walked towards me.

“Oh, I am sorry…! Please forgive me for being rude.” My cheeks were a little red and I hoped my blushing showed how sincere my apology was. “I couldn’t help but notice your hardware… Uhm, Nikon D750? Nice camera.”

The beautiful girls stopped in their tracks and her friend’s look of annoyance and anger suddenly changed to confusion, bemusement, and maybe even a tiny bit of admiration?

“I was about to come over here and kick your ass for being such a creepy pervy ass dude but your knowledge of cameras has bought you some time,” her friend angrily exclaimed.

“You’ve got two minutes of my attention… Fire away you perv.”

“I am Kevin and again. I am sorry for looking to engross with your camera.” I extended my hand while still ogling at both of their blossoms.

“I am Chloe. Nice to meet you and my friend here is Tricia,” she shook my hand. “You don’t look local…?”

“How could you tell…? I am actually a Singaporean until my parents migrated to Canada.” I asked as I noticed both Tricia and Chloe had fucking amazing bodies…

“You’ve got an accent.” She reciprocated. That was the third time this week someone said that about me.“What’s a guy like you with a charming Canadian accent doing in Sentosa?” Chloe smiled while she held Tricia by her slender waistline while I was looking at their clean shoulders.

I had a weird thing for shoulder…

“I am taking a few days off after visiting my relatives and… I love Singapore.” I smiled.

I joked and talked about cameras while they both just stunningly stood there and continued the conversation while I was having a small hard on… I was lucky enough to go for a camera course, just before this conversation. Chloe was really bubbly… Just like her butt… Easy to talk to and so goddamn beautiful.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Half the time I was trying my hardest not to get caught staring at her bikini top… And speaking of hard, now that she was sitting next to me on the sand I was really hoping she wouldn’t notice her presence stiffening my… Donger.

“Ehhh, so what does your wife think about you being on vacation without her?” She asked, marking an abrupt change in topics.

“Well, you’re right. I am married. But we’re pretty much in a boring marriage, treating each other like acquaintances rather than lovers…”

I didn’t know why was I telling her this? What happened to my smart-ass comments from before? Tricia was just quietly standing with her camera there while Chloe was doing all the talking.

“Sorry to hear that…” Tricia randomly blurted out a reply.

From there our conversation turned a little more personal. It was my turn… “I bet both of you got a boyfriend and I bet they must be fucking handsome to have a gorgeous girlfriend like both of you.”

“Yes, we are both attached… Hehe!” Chloe replied while Tricia looked reluctant and shy. “But I have never dated a non-Singaporean before.”

“And what’s wrong with a handsome and young non-Singaporean?” I asked.

“Nothing laaaa. It is just… If you know of one, can you introduce me?” Chloe retorted with a blush on her face while Tricia was continuingly looking dazed. I guessed I was out of my league for both of them.

More teasing, more laughter and I felt the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders. Her bright smile made my heart soared. Her breasts, legs, and arms made other parts of me felt uplifted too.

We were so engrossed in our conversation that we hadn’t even noticed that the weather had changed. Dark clouds were looming over the ocean, people all around us began packing up and as the ocean breeze started to get a little stronger we both decided to head for shelter. “Let me buy you a drink, as a peace offering.”I said.

“Well your two minutes are up…” She stuck her tongue out while she held Tricia hands. “I guess buying me a drink will get you more time.”

They happily agreed and she packed up her camera and put on her beach wrap. I grabbed my backpack and we ducked into a beachfront bar that gave us an excellent view of the rain that was headed our way. After a beer or two we were starting to get wet… The awning which we thought would protect us was hopeless – the rain was coming in sideways off the ocean.

“I am staying just a fifteen minute walk away. Would you like to dry off at the place I am renting?” I asked.

“I stay even nearer, haha! I am just down the block. How about you come with me instead…?” She offered. I nodded and thought I had fucking scored a goal while I fantasized about raping both of them up.

We ran asTricia was still really soaked in water, I would love to fuck Tricia sweet ass, I wondered, would she be so quiet when I fucked her pussy out.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

As we arrived at her apartment lobby, I suddenly came to my senses… “Maybe I should just say goodbye here. I wouldn’t want to get into trouble with your boyfriend,” I said.

“Don’t worry about him, he’s at a work conference overseas and… He won’t be back till next weekend. But don’t get any ideas in your little perverted mind,” she said with a glint in her eye.

“I’ve yet to let you off the hook for ogling me on the beach! That lame camera cover up wasn’t fooling anyone!”

She took me by the hand to the stairwell and as I followed behind her I got a great view of her lovely ass which was not covered up by her wrap. Nice, small, firm, round buttocks, and oh god… Chloe caught me staring again.

This time she returned the favour, taking a peek at the growing bulge in my swim shorts before continuing up the stairs. She whisked me in and asked me to run in and take a shower first before I died of pneumonia in her living room.

I could believe Tricia was still being so quiet after Chloe broke the ice… Chloe had one of those water saving showers where the hot water was controlled by a gas burner at the faucet.

I couldn’t figure out the handle and asked her to come back in to the washroom to help me out. As Chloe stepped into the shower, she whisked my towel away, getting a clear view of my cock, which was still at half attention, still mesmerized by her gorgeous bikini clad body.

“Well, look who is big now ah!” She giggled.

I moved my hand to cover it up, but as the hot water came down, she reached down and pulled my hands away.

She was brushing my cock with the back of her hands…“It’s pretty big, a thick guy… And you look a lot fitter without wearing that baggy old t-shirt.” She played with her words while fondling my fucking cock.

My wife never talked to me like this… But this young beauty admired my semi-toned dad-bod. This just aroused me even more while looking at her bikini bottom.

Chloe leaned forward to kiss me on the lips, first gently, but with increasing passion and urgency. Her hands softly pressed against my chest. My hands reached around her waist, feeling her sides, her back, the smooth skin made wet by the warm shower.

I reached lower, grabbing her buttocks, feeling them beneath her bikini…

She took a short step back while her fingers now lightly caressing the top of my penis…

She reached for the soap before saying, “I should probably help you out, being my guest and all.”

She turned me around and started lathering up my back and shoulders, descending to my buttocks, slipping her hand below to brush against my balls. I turned around and tried to soap up her arms and chest, but Chloe turned out to be a ticklish girl.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

I suppressed the giggles with a kiss as I soaped up the outside of her breasts, lingering on the nipples that were poking through her bikini top. One of my many fantasies was to be able to soap up a rich petite school girl with perky breasts and a beautiful smile.

“I can’t cheat on my boyfriend. We’re pretty serious. You have to promise you’re not going to put it in me… If I tell you to stop at any time you’ve got to stop or I swear I will fuck you up…”

“Wait…!” She shyly took back her words. “I didn’t mean literally ah…!”

I was not sure why, but part of me was turned on by being threatened by a gorgeous, wet, bikini clad girl with her fingers on my cock. At that point in time I would have given her the world without complaint.

I drew her close again, renewing our passionate kiss as I untied her bikini bottom. My fingers lingered at her hips before venturing to the front of her thighs, so thin yet muscular.

I grabbed the soap again and was rubbing against her pussy, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, lingering around the top of her clean shaven pussy and diving a bit lower with each pass.

At this point of time I forgot I wanted to fuck Tricia more, but… Still… Chloe was fucking hot herself. This bitch deserved my dick in her…

I broke off our kiss… The tips of her nipples caught my attention and I moved my hands upwards, caressing her flat stomach before reaching her bikini top. I moved the fabric to the sides a bit, exposing her breasts and pushing them together.

Her brown nipples, standing erect invited me to give them a lick, a kiss, a nibble… I loved her breasts and suckled every inch as my fingers went back down, caressing and probing her clean shaven pussy.

“You know… Tricia is pretty into you…” Chloe spoke while caressing my huge dong.

My cock was even harder when Chloe out rightly told me Tricia was into me… I probably could take a second serving after this.

Chloe continued stroking it softly, but her concentration seemed to wane as my fingers danced on her pussy lips, lingering on her clitoris.

Chloe started letting out a soft moan which was replaced by louder ones as I continued sucking her breasts, my fingers now concentrating on her clit. I slipped my middle finger in between her lips when she stopped me…

“No, don’t put it in… Don’t put anything in me… Ahhh… Ughhh…” She pleaded. I obeyed. And yet she didn’t back away, instead pulling my body closer to hers.

I pretty sure at this point I could fucking dig into her with my huge dick readily poking her pussy entrance. I started kissing her neck and she raised up her leg and began massaging my dick with the outside of her pussy lips.

I wasn’t much taller than her, but I had to help. I lifted her up by her legs and leaned back against the wall of the shower…

“You are getting fucked by me soon you little angel…” I smiled as she erotically moved her hips like a nympho.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

I was not very strong, so before long I settled for a seat on the floor of the tub. She sat down with me, her legs straddling my groin. She began to sway her hips back and forth, caressing my cock with her pussy lips.

I could feel the tip of my penis, rubbing against her clit with each thrust of her hips. She started leaning further and further back, body splashed by the shower…

It was hard to see, water splashing… I reached out to caress her breasts, now free from her bikini top… I lightly pinched her nipples…

My left hand moved down to caress her flat stomach, before moving lower to gently massage her clit with my thumb. Chloe leaned forward again, pumping furiously, but by now my cock had entered into her, her pussy wet with juices making it slippery.

“Fuck ugh… Kevin… Fucking fuck me till I drop…” Chloe yelled in the shower with water running through our naked bodies.

I tried to pull out, but she was on top, leaning more and more on to me, pleading with me to cum inside of her. She began nibbling my neck, my shoulder, brushing her taut nipples against my chest…

I could feel her finger nails starting to dig into my shoulders as she pumped even faster. Chloe suddenly threw her head back, breasts pointed outwards. Her face and breasts were now a bright shade of red. She let out a long gasp followed by her body shuddering, then collapsing on me…

We lay like that for a few minutes, my cock still hard within her, I had not yet come. The combination of the water and the fear of coming inside of a girl I had just met allowed me to hold off my orgasm.

I caressed her back, feeling her spine and the back of her neck. She pulled herself off of me, mumbled something before grasping my cock with her hand. She grabbed some more soap, lathering it up and went back to work, caressing my cock. As she kissed me on the lips, her pace quickened, rubbing my cock up and down, sometimes concentrating on the shaft, other times on the head. I knew I was about to cum…

I tried to warn her, but my groans were all I could spit out of my mouth. My cock sprayed semen all over her hand. Groaning and grunting, I reached out to kneel her thighs, feeling my own body shuddered from a wondrous climax…

“Eeeee sticky sticky de…” Chloe whined as she clearly looked like she enjoyed it… She took my cum and slowly licked it…

I refused to let this slide as I slid my dick right back into her as I rammed her over and over again. She came within seconds after I rammed her… She was probably trying her best to not cum… Her love juice just spat out as if it was a fucking shower on its own.

“Fucking Kevin you made me so messy now…” We rinsed ourselves and toweled off.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

I got to wear one of her robes as she quickly donned some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. Our wet clothes were now hanging over the tub to dry.

As we got into her living room with Tricia looking dazed and tired.

“I hope you’re not mad with me…” I said. “You are clearly trying to wing Tricia and me…”

“What are you talking about? I was on top of you at the time. I couldn’t hold back. I really needed to feel your fat cock inside of me.” She exclaimed.

“Also… Who says that I still can’t wing Tricia and you now…?”

“But… I want to tell you that you’re not the longest I have seen, but you sure are thick down there…” She flirted with her eyes looking right through me as if she wanted to fuck me again…

“Your cock seemed to be rubbing me in all places. It was totally worth it. You are a really considerate lover.” Chloe gave me a peck on the lips.

“Isn’t your boyfriend going to be mad…?” I asked, more than a little bit afraid for my own safety.

“Nah.” She replied. “I don’t have a boyfriend…”

“What?”

“Well, you never know what weirdos you’re going to meet on a beach – I can’t let them think they can walk into my apartment and screw me silly right after meeting them, now can I?” She winked as she said this, then quickly pushed me down on her couch, falling on top of me before giving me a long deep kiss while Tricia was looking away onto the sunset.

“Right now… Give the same energy of our sex to Tricia and get laid with her… She is my BFF… Don’t mistreat her hor!”

“Tricia!!!! Come over here!”
Old 22-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster (M)

"You know, you and Tricia should get some time alone. ”Chloe winked.

“Are you sure it is safe…?” Tricia looked at Chloe and me with question marks over her head.

“Yeah, look at the shadows. See how bright it is.” I assured her… (Hoping to score on Tricia as well…)

“It’s unusual. I can hear the waves too.” Chloe slowly agreed…

“Go on.” I encouraged.

“Don’t wait already, hehe… Enjoy yourselves!” Chloe pushed us away to the doorsteps.

We walked along the track through the scrub to the beach…

I looked around. Not a soul in sight. I thought ‘why not’…

I dropped my towel on the grass and then untied and removed my speedos as well…

“What are you doing?” Asked Tricia with desperation.

“Skinny-dipping.” I replied, “Stating the obvious.”

“What if someone sees?” She looked at me in shock…

“There’s nobody around. Why don’t you try it? Surely you used to skinny dip on the farm when you were young?”

“Ahhhh… Alright, then…! If one of us gets caught, it may as well be both of us…” Tricia replied.

Fuck… I can’t wait to fuck her already… I can’t wait to devour her pussy on the beach while we skinny dipped…

She removed her bikini… We both sprinted across the firm sand to the warm water and went out to waist deep, pushed around by the gentle waves.

I grabbed her and pushed her under…

She’s not happy about that and she tried to upend me. No luck, I was too strong. I let her struggled against me for a bit before giving in and letting myself go. Now she’s happy.

I surfaced, rubbing the salty water from my eyes. I glanced at her breasts, shining with wetness in the moonlight. I made my way against the waves toward her…

Her short hair was plastered on her head and dripping water down her face. I reached behind the small of her back and held her against me. We kissed, the salt from our lips got in the way…

I reached below her back and grabbed her round and firm bottom, holding her to me from below the water. She reached for mine, pulling us tighter together.

My firming manhood was now pressed against her stomach. She definitely felt it… And I looked at her aroused little face.

“Let’s get out of here…” She shyly said while looking all euphoric already…

We made our way across the sand slowly, hand in hand now. The grassy area made a wonderful spot to dry without getting sandy…

I spread both towels on the grass and lay on them.

“Come.” I said, reaching up for her. She kneeled beside me and I ran my hands through her damp hair, drawing her towards me before kissing her deeply.

She opened her mouth and I responded with my tongue. Our tongues touched and pressed against each other, warm wet and inviting. I moved one hand towards her breasts, gently tracing circles around the nipple. I lightly brushed her nipple and I felt her shivered in response…
Old 22-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

She reached down and held my manhood, now erected and laid flat against my stomach. She stroked it gently with her hand as I traced circles on her other breast.

I moved to her bottom. (Wonderfully firm and feminine.)

I squeezed her and massaged her, feeling the fullness of her wonderful figure. My other hand moved to her shaved pussy and I stroked her lips gently. Her lips were small and tight with the cold.

I brushed her clit, still hiding in the folds of skin. She disentangled herself from me and lay on the towels beside me, crooking one knee up as an unspoken invitation.

With the waves rolling against the sand only meters away, I lay on my stomach, nuzzling up to her. My tongue now started on her pussy lips, tracing circles around them and gently prying them apart for the wonder inside.

I curled my tongue and gently eased it inside her. She spread her legs more as I ‘tongue-fuck’ her.

I felt her juices, bitter and sweet at the same time. I withdrew from there and moved upwards to her clit, now larger but still hiding. I ran my tongue around the sides, along the hood.

I felt it enlarged with my touch, gradually enlarging enough for me to take her in my lips. She started to push hard against my face, my chin was now wet with her juices.

I continued to suck and caress her clit, more firmly the harder she pressed. She was clearly getting close now, her clit was hard and standing proud.

It was easy to take it between my lips and rubbed my tongue on it at the same time.

Each time I sucked and rubbed her, each time she must be getting closer. I heard her gasped as she came, pushing on me with her hands to make sure I didn’t continue on her now sensitive womanhood.

I was kneeling now between her legs, admiring the view. “Come on, don’t you want to go swimming?” She asked.

I dove in… As she reached down and guided me inside her.

It’s so hot! I must be cold in the night air… (My mind spoke while I continued in deeper.)

I can feel her heat as I eased inside her.

I tried one full and deep stroke to enjoy it before pulling right back. Then I gently eased in, just teasing her lips with my shaft before withdrawing and trying it again.

I felt her wetness on my sensitive glans as I kept on teasing and caressing her opening. I repeated another slow and deep stroke before some more shallow ones.

Then a couple deeper with some more shallow ones. I enjoyed the different sensations, her lips massaging my glans on the shallow strokes and the fullness of her cunt engulfing me on the deep strokes. I was almost lost in the sensation, but I noticed she was looking to one side. I followed her view.

Another couple on the beach… Clear in the moonlight. Standing and watching us…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1