The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Just RTM lady Y last night. Still maintain teasing standard. Only did 60min this time, conserve cash lah, in between job now. Toward the end, jerk me for 1 min, did not cum,time up and end the session. She did not ask me for tip, maybe I kind of regular to her.
Thks bro for lady Y location, no asking for tips. Shall return to massage n up your points
Old 18-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just RTM lady Y last night. Still maintain teasing standard. Only did 60min this time, conserve cash lah, in between job now. Toward the end, jerk me for 1 min, did not cum,time up and end the session. She did not ask me for tip, maybe I kind of regular to her.
Bro your pm full. Just want to check is it the same Y***.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 9
kk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to beholdkk38 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What a waste, finally lady Y asked for tips and GQ. My last visit on mid Apr was still great, other than the great tease, she gave me a HJ with roaming and did not ask for tips. I tipped out of goodwill $20 and she seemed happy about it. Anyway, I have suspended all my massage activities because of acute shortage of $$. No time and cash to explore for now.
Bro care to share Y contacts?
Old 18-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SOS999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted...

Last edited by SOS999; 19-06-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 19
everytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samstereverytime is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hi bro, can share the contact with me? thank you in advance!
Old 19-06-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know is the same Y***, can share and many thanks
Old 08-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
zxcvzx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzxcvzx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to this joint without an appointment as I had time to spare before the WC match starts. It was not a good idea as Y*** had a prior booking hence, the receptionist recommended me another lady whom she said is younger. Not that it really matters as I'm here for a teasing good rub plus some bonus hopefully?

Was requested to change into the given shorts once I entered the room and there was a small cubicle to wash up if I needed. ML came in shortly but room was dark so didn't really get to see her clearly. She was chatty and easy to talk to, and as usual, all ML will claim that they are new to sg, and only been here for a few months lol. Her massage was legitimate and spot on, I can tell that she is definitely trained on this. It was done so well that in my mind I was thinking about where to go for a proper release after the WC game, assuming that I'm not getting any here.

After covering my entire back, I was asked to turn over where she begun massaging my tummy. She slowly moved downwards to my upper thighs which gave me a slight erection. Fortunately it was slanting to the direction that she was massaging and she inevitable glide passed it a few times. She laughed and finally asked if I wanted a hj release, quoting standard market rates. She remained fully clothed and provided a hj secretly underneath my towel.

Will recommend this place if you are ok with milf that can give a good massage with basic release. For bros who find this FR useful kindly up my points.

Appreciate contacts for really good massage too.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvzx View Post
Went to this joint without an appointment as I had time to spare before the WC match starts. It was not a good idea as Y*** had a prior booking hence, the receptionist recommended me another lady whom she said is younger. Not that it really matters as I'm here for a teasing good rub plus some bonus hopefully?

Was requested to change into the given shorts once I entered the room and there was a small cubicle to wash up if I needed. ML came in shortly but room was dark so didn't really get to see her clearly. She was chatty and easy to talk to, and as usual, all ML will claim that they are new to sg, and only been here for a few months lol. Her massage was legitimate and spot on, I can tell that she is definitely trained on this. It was done so well that in my mind I was thinking about where to go for a proper release after the WC game, assuming that I'm not getting any here.

After covering my entire back, I was asked to turn over where she begun massaging my tummy. She slowly moved downwards to my upper thighs which gave me a slight erection. Fortunately it was slanting to the direction that she was massaging and she inevitable glide passed it a few times. She laughed and finally asked if I wanted a hj release, quoting standard market rates. She remained fully clothed and provided a hj secretly underneath my towel.

Will recommend this place if you are ok with milf that can give a good massage with basic release. For bros who find this FR useful kindly up my points.

Appreciate contacts for really good massage too.
Can share contact?
Will share mine too
Old 08-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here.. please share con5act will share my too
Old 11-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thekneesiol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro?
Old 11-07-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro mind to share? love teasing massage too! and i got 1 contact at chinatown one
Old 11-07-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold

Bro can share ctc?
Old 12-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just to clarify, I send out 2 contacts Y and A from the same joint.
Lady Y is a MILF 40+, very good teasing as verified by brothers that tried her. The last report at above post by joe73
Lady A was introduced by Y, who ask me to try her next time, I have not done so yet. A is a pretty SYT that gives pro massage, but she has not learn the teasing art yet as reported by bro tckeong1978.
Hi bro, tried to PM you but yr mailbox full.. Can pm me please?
Old 12-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Note : There's no such thing as a "standard market rate" and in this thread, we don't want any GQs or carrots that are willingly chopped to give $50 for a jerk off.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Note : There's no such thing as a "standard market rate" and in this thread, we don't want any GQs or carrots that are willingly chopped to give $50 for a jerk off.
fully agree
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1