The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 17
meng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of lightmeng0009 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
i think i know which one u talking. outside pink color menu board right? shes not bad but the face ift ake a closer look, a bit old
Never notice the board lei. but i know is very cramp . go in left turn is the bed liao. Main entrance go in is level 2 ? Hope we are on the correct channel
Old 18-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by meng0009 View Post
Never notice the board lei. but i know is very cramp . go in left turn is the bed liao. Main entrance go in is level 2 ? Hope we are on the correct channel
That's right bro. Go in Turn Left is bed. She usually sit outside and face entrance one. Seldom see her come out and pull customer, usually inside
Old 18-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
My usual lvl2 syt shop gone!!!!!
Where to find my syt? Look like secondary student sia.
Wtf? Got syt there meh??? Pm shop location ley. Share share.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
torrents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone one know the one standing outside once you walk away from the vegetarian restaurant & on the left, who is the ML? Thks
Old 19-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrents View Post
anyone one know the one standing outside once you walk away from the vegetarian restaurant & on the left, who is the ML? Thks
That is COCO. Shop carrot but infront of her the shop next to computer one I think kinda nice, doesnt chop carrot so much. But have to admit COCO is chio
Old 19-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

thks, coco is prc or viet?
also i noticed beside, got another shop . saw 1 quite chio milf sitting inside. who is her?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thks, coco is prc or viet?
also i noticed beside, got another shop . saw 1 quite chio milf sitting inside. who is her?
PRC.. which one?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

beside coco shop, i think she used to operate at lvl 2, anymore fr on coco?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
beside coco shop, i think she used to operate at lvl 2, anymore fr on coco?
Beside her shop or diagonally to her shop? Beside her shop is like hair salon one?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21243 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
That is COCO. Shop carrot but infront of her the shop next to computer one I think kinda nice, doesnt chop carrot so much. But have to admit COCO is chio
Her name should be lisa...
Old 19-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

paiseh, walk past coco and away from the vegetarian restaurant, just a few more shops, i think, not side by side, can see her sitting down inside a few shops away
Old 19-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

lisa got offer fj? can't seem to find her fr in thread
Old 19-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
paiseh, walk past coco and away from the vegetarian restaurant, just a few more shops, i think, not side by side, can see her sitting down inside a few shops away
Yeah, should be lisa... beside the computer shop..
Old 20-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Used to patronize a viet milf called ah ling at lvl 2. Recently went and found her shop gone. Anybody knows who she is and where she went to? Thanks
Old 20-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Gem

Yes, in my 10 years of cheonging I would rate this lady in my top 10, no doubt about that. She is a real beauty, mid to end twenties!
And on top of that she really really knows how to please you. During the massage she constantly looks you into the eyes. It's one hour in paradise with her.
Location is not USSC. But there is a reason why I posted this under this thread.
Senior bros can pm me and I will reply in a random way. But I won't log on very frequently. And last but not least: a gem should be kept in secrecy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread