The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KafeOomph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Thanks for sharing, TS
Old 17-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2156 / Power: 20
tomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond reputetomboy has a reputation beyond repute

support.. waiting for more stories pls..
Old 17-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Have have.. coming soon. Lol
Old 17-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Although i promised to go to the pub the next day, I can't make up my mind whether I want to go or not. In my heart I also dunno whether I really like her or I pity her. But I'm damn sure I want to fuck her again LOL.

I remember that nearby the pub got other pubs as well, maybe I can go explore see got 'chance' bo. Naturally, I walk to Feline's pub, while outside, I hesitated whether to go in.. (I very scared when girls cry 1, her friends will usually come ask things like: are you a man, how can u make a girl cry) With those thoughts, I decided to walk away to explore other pubs nearby. I also turn on WeChat see got any sexy girl nearby or not.

Just within 5 mins of walking, there's a voice: "嘿!你走去哪?" I lift up my head. Cb.. it's Feline.
She wore a nice black dress, with very high heels. Her eyes look swollen, probably from all the crying last night. She gave a smile, like she's happy to see me. But the swollen eyes made it look like a sad smile. I don't deny, I'm happy to see her too..

I tell her that I'm walking around to look for other pubs for drinking. She ask me don't go, then she held my arm, and pull me back towards the pub. Just like that.. I'm back here again..

She sat with me and we chat. She and her friend say that we meet outside is fate. She actually coming to work with 2 friends, but they split up because they go and buy dinner. So she go to work alone first, and met me along the way.

They also tell me yesterday she was totally drunk. When she's drunk, she keep calling my name. Then keep asking Ella to call me.
(I thinking: u open your pussy I sure come! lol)
As we chat, I remember Ella telling me: When a girl is drunk, she know nothing, but still call your name.. that's love.

To be continued..

Last edited by l0v3r; 17-06-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old 17-06-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

I'm quite guilty that Feline cried so much for me. Though I pity her, but the things I say and do is hard hearted 1. The next few session in the pub is all talking about KC la. We try to talk things out.
(If you compare playing with girls at the pub as fishing, it's me trying to reel the big 1 in hehehe. it's not successful la. The line like going to break liao. I guess this is the most I can get. Seems like no fucking her unless I put more money.)

No choice, I found that she also thinking she as me: see whether I can commit before she commit more. Ok fine, as a man who want to fuck, I commit first lor. I can tell from her face that she's soo soo happy that I hang flower for her.

Then I tell her Saturday, we should meet after her off work. She say she try, can't promise me. I tell her she better try to make it.

On Saturday, I go to the pub to watch world cup, while waiting for her to knock off. She say after work she go walk walk with me. I ask: walk walk?
Then she tell me she menses, she say she let me touch below. Today just come 1. (Knn!! Sibei suay)

I quite angry, and it's showing all over my face. She ask me don't be angry, wait for next week. Then she offer to have breakfast with me tml morning. (At this time I don't even want to see her again). She decided to bring me to her dormitory. She say: "eh I bring u to my dormitory lei!" (I'm thinking: no big deal)

The door to the dorm is at the dark, back alley. Surprise! The door quite high tech, tap card 1. (As I approach, wa I remember this place! Got 1 time I see a chiobu walk in before LOL)
Inside the dorm is brightly lit. I see a large toilet with many sinks, probably a shared toilet for the girls to wash up. We walked 1 level up and there are many rooms with closed doors, probably 3 or 4 girls sleep in each room.

The last room is her room. The space is quite small, like HDB guest room size. Inside got space for a small cupboard and a small double bed. Only the 2 of them share the small room.

We lie on the bed and French kissed. I feel like a beast, sibei wild, like I'm going to devour her tonight. As my hands start to attack the pussy, she tell me no, we just do this today. She tried to move my hands away a couple of times, but I don't care. All I want is fuck. LOL..

She worry that she cannot take it if I keep attacking below. She also worry later her friend come back. So after awhile of fierce frenching, she said: Let's go to a hotel.

Yes!!! To be continued...

Last edited by l0v3r; 17-06-2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WhipItUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support for more
Old 18-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

So we left the girls dormitory to go to a nearby hotel. (Now I think back: like a fantasy!! To be able to go into the girls dorm. LOL.. next time must target to bonk her inside.)

We checked in the hotel 2 hours transit. Then she ask me go shower. Her face like alittle bit black black. (Fucking slut) But at least after she shower, she try to get the mood back by smiling and hugging me while we started our foreplay.

This time I see her body at a closer look. It's not so nice la, abit fats above the cb. I started by giving her a nip job. Omg that's the worst nip job ever. Knn dunno why her neh got CCB smell LOL. Later we change to 69 position. (Ya I think back also feel disgusted, why I do 69 in a menses pussy. Clit head only la.. haha..) Her BJ like commercial 1, she put water in her mouth to blow.

Woo.. little bro hard Liao, we started with mercenary. Her pussy is like Grandma 1, like rugged and hairy. But the juice is those thick fluid type, and the hole abit loose. Lucky mine is big enough to feel something.

Still abit high on the alcohol, I didn't change position. I scared later little bro shrink suddenly. I just continue to romp till i reach heavens.

She say oops all leaking out liao, as she go into the toilet to wash up. I can see my army drip on her leg. LOL pink colour 1..

This cb, after fucking liao become very cold towards me again. She say want to go back. She say she orgasm liao then no mood already.

Despite that, I gave her an hug and kiss. It's really nice to do it with her. She ask me whether I'm satisfied, whether i have extinguished all the fire inside me. I nod my head.

We go coffeeshop eat abit then head home a happy man.....
Old 18-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
emgaimua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
spaoldbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more updates.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sanzara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS
Old 20-06-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Good one TS.

I spent 3 hours + 6 cans of tiger reading your chioney from page 1 to 19.
Good write up!

Anyway, careful not to be KCed by Feline.
She sounds like a lau jiao to me.
Yup, been kc before and it still hurts.
Lucky mine RTC...
Old 20-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybername View Post
Good one TS.

I spent 3 hours + 6 cans of tiger reading your chioney from page 1 to 19.
Good write up!

Anyway, careful not to be KCed by Feline.
She sounds like a lau jiao to me.
Yup, been kc before and it still hurts.
Lucky mine RTC...
Sia la.. 2 bros warn me Liao. But is not I got no back up. The girl at the mp also very fun.

Then I must not be soft hearted..
Time is the best to tell.

My friend tell me she msg his friend she miss him all that.

Hmm... Total spent about $1000 for 2 fj and 1 BJ. Ok la right. See whether can get 1 more..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1