The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
sharkbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

Nice updates TS, pls keep going!
Old 29-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

So twisted!! More pls! I dun wanna stop
Old 29-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
DuneBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very pretty puss!!
Old 30-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Very good story with nice accompanying pixs, more please.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skinxwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 30-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more!
Old 01-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

great story ts, wait here for more.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Where are you TS ?
Old 01-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
richgao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue .
Old 01-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DTL2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS .
Old 02-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Wow... this is great!
Old 02-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
CoalMiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 03-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I repositioned myself to lie on my bed properly. Mum sat at the side of my bed. She produced an elastic hairband from her gown somewhere and tied her hair back in a ponytail while I nervously kicked off my shorts.

Mum smiled at my erect cock. “My, what a big boy you’ve grown to be,” mum whispered as she bent over and wrapped her soft warm fingers around the base of my shaft. “How come I never noticed?” She asked.

“Oh mum...” I moaned, enjoying her touch.

Tingles of pleasure coursed through me as I felt mum’s other hand gently cup my balls. “Mmmm... Big and healthy. Mummy’s so proud of you,” Mum said.

Oh my Lord, I was ready to blow right there.

Mum ran her fingers smoothly up and down my cock a few times. Then I felt intense heat enveloping the tip.

“Uhhh...” I moaned, looking down the bed to see mum’s lips sliding down my cock. “Oh my god, yes!” I gasped.

Mum looked up, grinning wickedly at me. She released my cock from her mouth and put a finger on her lips. “Not so loud, daddy might hear.”

“S-sorry mum,” I replied.

Mum smiled and went back down on me. For the next five minutes, mum gave me the best blowjob I have ever had. I’ve had my cock sucked before but all my previous experiences pales compared to this. Most girls suck cock either out of obligation or out of sincerity to please their partners. Mum was different. I get the impression that she didn’t just suck my cock because she wanted to please me, but she sucked cock because she wanted to please herself. In other words, she sucked cock because she absolutely loved sucking cock.

Five minutes was the longest I could take. To be honest, it was probably shorter than that, but who’s counting?

“Ugggghhh...” I groaned. My butt lifted off my bed and I ejaculated one thick load after another down mum’s gulping throat.

Mum swallowed it all without missing a beat and then proceeded to lick and kiss my shuddering cock, all the way downwards to my balls where she continued to polish them with her tongue.

“Mum! Oh wow...” I gasped.

“Mmmmmm...” Mum moaned back. She never stopped working on my balls. I was in heaven.

I don’t know how long I lay there staring at the ceiling, enjoying the post orgasmic glow, but mum never stopped. She was like a machine. I glanced down and took in the view. Mum was on all fours on the bed between my spread legs, her robe had slipped up her back and her bare shapely ass was wiggling in the air behind her. She alternated between licking and sucking my balls and kissing up and down my cock. It was like she was in a trance.

Most girls I know would kick back and cuddle or something after sucking me off. Not mum. She was worshiping my cock every second. And she was loving it.

“Just tell me when you’re ready again darling,” Mum said huskily between my legs.

Of course, I immediately got hard again. Mum gave a soft squeal of delight.

“Suck me again mum,” I replied hoarsely.

“Mmmm... As you wish dear,” Mum replied before engulfing my cock with her luscious lips once more.

Mum gently played with my balls as her head bobbed up and down, taking my entire cock into her mouth again and again.

The view of my beautiful mother, face flushed red, wantonly sucking my cock like it was her life purpose was just too much. I came again. This time, definitely under five minutes.

As I lay there, catching my breath, mum went back to cock-worship mode, tirelessly polishing my manhood from the top of my sensitive tip to the bottom of my delicate balls.

“Mum, my god. Where did you learn to do that?” I asked breathlessly.

Mum giggled. “I’ve had very vigorous training,” she said.

“What did Tommy do to you?” I asked.

“Well, that’s a secret, for now,” She replied as she kissed my testicles. Then she looked up at me and smiled. “But I will say this. Tommy set me free.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 03-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was eventually rock hard again, I asked mum not to blow me so damn well. I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. Mum got right on it, slowly pumping my cock with her mouth at a more languorous and playful pace, taking short breaks to suck on my testicles.

I would feel my cock twitch with excitement every time she glanced up at me with a sultry look.

"You're so good at this mum," I groaned.

"Mmmmm..." Mum replied, suckling one of my balls lovingly while her warm, soft hand jacked my cock ever so slowly.

She came up and gave me a winning smile. "Better than your previous girlfriends?" She asked.

"Waaaay better," I panted.

"Glad to hear it," mum replied before taking my cock into her hot mouth again.

After good long while, I was growing confident that I could last better.

“Make me cum mum,” I ordered.

Like clockwork, mum fucked my cock with her lips. It didn’t even take her two minutes. I lurched upwards, blowing a fresh wad of seed into her mouth. I could only watch her gulp down my cum in disbelief. How was this possible?

“I-I think I’m beat mum,” I said, panting.

Mum giggled. She licked her lips as she jacked my flaccid cock. She finally got up and adjusted her nightgown. Then she came over and kissed me on my forehead.

“Mummy has to drop by the office in the morning,” she said. “How about we do lunch after?”

“Sure mum,” I replied readily without thinking. I was a little giddy after cumming three times that night.

“After we get you fueled up, we’ll drop by the pharmacy to get some lubricants,” she added, “I'm sure you'll want to work off those calories, don't you?”

"Yes..." I croaked.

Mum smiled.

“I love you mum,” I said.

She bent down and kissed my forehead again. Then without warning, she kissed me on the lips and thrust her tongue into my mouth. After a short french, she got up and headed for the door, turning off the lights on the way out. “Sweet dreams my baby,” she said huskily before gently shutting the door.

Goddammit I’m hard again!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 03-10-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tabliod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, more please!
Advert Space Available