The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone like me sian of fking wife

How hard have you actually tried to spice it up?
Usually if there is passion and strong love between two people, regardless of the superficial aspect, you’ll still wouldn’t hestiate to fuck each other.
If you can’t satisfy your wife in bed, then why not let someone else do it? The lack of intimacy will put a strain in your marriage when one day she just completely gives up on any hope that sex will happen between the both of u, and highly likely, look for it somewhere else. Since you’re already finding FL to satisfy yourself, I don’t see why it’s unfair that she needs to find another option to relieve herself.

What is it that your wife made you wanna get married to her? It can’t be just because she can carry your babies, a lot of women can do that.
Maybe she lost the figure she once had? Just an assumption.

If the only reason you can think of why you are bored of your wife is “I only get turned on by new body and tits” then you should just accept the possible outcome to be her finding someone else for intimacy.
No one here can advice on anything if you don’t find anything else about her attractive or find out the reasons what is making sex with her boring cuz basically you’ll never get turned on by your wife unless she goes for plastic surgery every time you want sex.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post
Usually if there is passion and strong love between two people, regardless of the superficial aspect, you’ll still wouldn’t hestiate to fuck each other.
If you can’t satisfy your wife in bed, then why not let someone else do it? The lack of intimacy will put a strain in your marriage when one day she just completely gives up on any hope that sex will happen between the both of u, and highly likely, look for it somewhere else. Since you’re already finding FL to satisfy yourself, I don’t see why it’s unfair that she needs to find another option to relieve herself.

What is it that your wife made you wanna get married to her? It can’t be just because she can carry your babies, a lot of women can do that.

If the only reason you can think of why you are bored of your wife is “I only get turned on by new body and tits” then you should just accept the possible outcome to be her finding someone else for intimacy.
No one here can advice on anything if you don’t find anything else about her attractive or find out the reasons what is making sex with her boring cuz basically you’ll never get turned on by your wife unless she goes for plastic surgery every time you want sex.
Thumbs up ! ...v well said n put acrossed to TS... upzz yr points recently, sorry can't upzz u again

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SibehLucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehN| View Post
Got food eat still complain. Some pple food also dont have.
Yalor, food right in front of the mouth, no need beg for it
Old 19-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaGay View Post
I sian of fucking wife. But I more sian of paying money to fuck pros whom I duno will be shiok or not. Plus need to use condom. So in the end lan lan just fuck wife.
At least your wife still have sex with you . I am sure some bros have zero sex with wifey after they have kids .
Old 19-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Bro dont need so angsty. I alr accept its a mistake for me to get married, but at least now i know i cannot look back and must look forward. So open thread ask for advice on now to be not so sian in fking wife so that i can fk her more frequently.
Brave you are, to admit and seeking solutions. Up your points.
Looks like a fetish addition.

You probably fk your wife before marriage, right? At least a few times right?
What make you let her stay be your gf (and eventually married her) after fking her? Is there a sudden trigger of event that suddenly make you super fetish and want emotionless fk new flesh?
(Come on, all guys love new girls, its to what extend we willing to go forth.)
Old 19-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

come on guys

he is honestly asking for advice, don't be so hard on him k...

a genuine call for help and suggestions. we all have our problems...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Get a blindfold for yourself and activate your imagination.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
gingervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesephToh View Post
At least your wife still have sex with you . I am sure some bros have zero sex with wifey after they have kids .
This is very true .
Old 19-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post

Tks bro. Reason i marry was i just want to be responsible. The saying of being kind to others means cruel to yourself applies here
Old 19-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

MakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMakeLuv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Brave you are, to admit and seeking solutions. Up your points.
Looks like a fetish addition.

You probably fk your wife before marriage, right? At least a few times right?
What make you let her stay be your gf (and eventually married her) after fking her? Is there a sudden trigger of event that suddenly make you super fetish and want emotionless fk new flesh?
(Come on, all guys love new girls, its to what extend we willing to go forth.)
Thanks bro. As shared earlier, reason i marry was out of sheer respomsibility. Will be cruel for me to dump her when she is in 30s. Yes just sharing my dark secret and seeking for genuime advice but seems cant avoid all the naysayers n bashers whom dont read and understand
Old 19-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Thanks bro. As shared earlier, reason i marry was out of sheer respomsibility. Will be cruel for me to dump her when she is in 30s. Yes just sharing my dark secret and seeking for genuime advice but seems cant avoid all the naysayers n bashers whom dont read and understand
But seriously, I dun think there will be much solution to your fetish. The best I could think of is to seek help from a psychologist?
Old 19-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DIDIGOGO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am on the same boat with you.

My problem is even worse, I am not only sian of same body & person. I am looking for more "excitement". Even paid sex no longer excited me as in my mind I knew I can have sex with FB as long as I pay. In these case, often my dick cannot up.

Till then, the only way to make me "excited" is to lurr around female colleague, female customer & female friends.

I have up my wife sister, my wife best friend, my colleague, my supplier, my clerk, my friends, and even the nurse work at clinic nearby. Not only that, shopkeeper nearby, cashier nearby.

After all these, I get bored again.

Now I am thinking to up my friends wives...

This is how bastard and Bian Tai I am...for fuck sake! I am shameful of myself...
Old 19-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post

My problem is even worse, I am not only sian of same body & person. I am looking for more "excitement". Even paid sex no longer excited me as in my mind I knew I can have sex with FB as long as I pay. In these case, often my dick cannot up.

Till then, the only way to make me "excited" is to lurr around female colleague, female customer & female friends.

I have up my wife sister, my wife best friend, my colleague, my supplier, my clerk, my friends, and even the nurse work at clinic nearby. Not only that, shopkeeper nearby, cashier nearby.

This is how bastard and Bian Tai I am...for fuck sake! I am shameful of myself...
At least i still enjoy paid sex for new flesh. Hope i wont "upgrade" tour level
Old 19-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Power!! Would love to fuck your wife n let her decide if she wants u to watch.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 19-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Woo ! That is fantastic. How did you manage to do all of them brother ? Is it really that easy ? Can share some tips with us brothers here ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1