The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHgod View Post
Cool and ignore .

See you tmr !
Thank you for your suggestion and cooperation
Old 13-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Went to ZH on my last trip and visited 2 KTV.

Timing was not very good as there are raid on KTV just a few days back before my visit. Again it's global one which got raid.

So party was cut short and end early. Was told for 2 days KTV all close at 9pm... But they open at 5pm so customer can still party for at least 3 hrs.

That's the main problem with ZH KTV now. Always suddenly down pour and exercise always cut short... But getting gals always not an issue

Was in SZ the day before, and FR is posted.
Compare to Baoan KTV, it's still easier for me to pick in ZH.

One very big different in ZH is that 90% of MM goes out and less problem.

Visited Jinsha and wangfu this time.
Jinsha KTV got more syt as well as more porkchop in their line up. Very inconsistence in their quality of gals. On any normal day I could pick 2-3 gals if I lower my standard.

Wangfu the gals mostly taller and mature. Not to my likening. But my friends think the quality better... Oh well... Hard for me to pick here. Also the gals are mostly price higher for better looking ones. At 500.

I got to get a very syt gal in jinsha this trip. Only started work for 1week. Very fresh and yummy. From Hunan and stands at 165cm. She is fair but not those super fair type. Too bad her boobs not big a A. But ok for me. Haha. Price at 400-1500.

Super tight pussy and slim body. Wets so fast and so naturally. Not a single bit of fats on her and her back is so smooth. Just like that feeling. Oh ya.

But ass not enough flesh, scare pain, no try doggy.

Overall nice sex.

Hard to find this type of syt nowadays. Very lucky to get one in ZH. Haha
hahaha bro .. good fr .... everyday im thinking of returning to china....think i buy tic to macau first and proceed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Too bad for those who missed the last boat in late Jan 2014 for KTV flower street experience!
haiz i dont know i should say im lucky or not.... still thinking of my last Jan trip... miss the mf fish market.....

now i go office there will be ppl asking me (bro, CP recover liao ? when can we return)
Old 13-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

FGG. Sorry for intruding In.....

Maybe Chinese 公安部门 may be using various website that talk about China cheong scene to raid those places.

Maybe the address should be in a form of PM. So to protect those places from been raided so quickly. Some old posts even give clear direction.... Example from Hotel turn left, turn right, etc etc. (Shake head in disbelief)

With information post in CP old thread, it help the 公安 save a lot of work.

If I am 公安 I will just surf the net and raid those places.

I remember a friend whom run the threat "Genting got fun boh". He prepare a Pm with names and numbers.

Just my 2 cents.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 13-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

Maybe Chinese 公安部门 may be using various website that talk about China cheong scene to raid those places.

Maybe the address should be in a form of PM. So to protect those places from been raided so quickly. Some old posts even give clear direction.... Example from Hotel turn left, turn right, etc etc. (Shake head in disbelief)

I remember a friend whom run the threat "Genting got fun boh". He prepare a Pm with names and numbers.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the valuable input bro ....

well, it's something to think about before posting names, places like we used to before ...

I do think the GA gather more intelligence locally than just surfing the net though ....

Last edited by FeiGohGoh; 13-08-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Old 13-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Thanks for the valuable input bro ....

well, it's something to think about before posting names, places like we used to before ...

I do think the GA gather more intelligence locally then just surfing the net though ....
With the reward of rmb 10k locally the GA will have a lot of reliable tip off ...
Old 13-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U mean gathering enough protection money before they stop raid? Heehee

Last read somewhere, that global one in ZH was road cause they refuse to give protection money. Haha
Old 13-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 21
azndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samsterazndaylights is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from a week's trip from CP.

I think CP is slowly evolving into some kind of a "survival of the fittest" story. Shops that can't make it are closed and replaced with new ones. Our nation's pride GoldLion on CP's Orchard Road is gone.

This goes with the girls too. Actually, I noticed the working girls available now is surprising very good. Maybe the ugly ones got washed out with the pretty ones still surviving. You still see them in makeup and nicely dressed going somewhere to work. I didn't use these paid services because I have a OL private vegie whom I got from my friend's company, so I am not sure how much they are charging now.

Let me summarized as follows:

Personally, I find it not that bad. The infrastructure is not that crowded, hotel is relatively cheap, pozulim is always available with no waiting time. Food is good and ample sitting spaces available.

I mainly noticed older Taiwanese and HKies men with their little 3s eating quietly in restaurants with very few mongers types with heavy-make up girls.

If you are adventurous enough, try your luck with non-working girls instead, e.g. like waitresses etc. and not paid whores. My friend actually hooked up with a bank teller at Bank of China. No joke. Don't be surprised how easy you can get them to bed.
Old 13-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

Just my 2 cents.
That's a good suggestion ......

Started with bros posting Mxxxxxx but some just post up full name in a recent incidents .

Just like some other Chinese web , they use certain code for each places , maybe the gongan also be able to read the code but at least is not that obvious ..... still can open 1 close 1 eye .
Old 13-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
fudo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfudo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have not been active for quite some time. After reading the new thread with FGG leading the way, I must say, "Thank you, bro and a job well done!". I enjoyed reading through the posts and all the information are very useful.

Bro prcsytlover, I too was in ZH two months ago visiting Jinsha and Jindo. Just like what you had reported, some nights I had to end the party at 9pm. It seems like the KTV already know they would be checked that night. It didn't kill my mood having to leave early as I was warned beforehand. Also, I have already picked my mm, broken some ice and we continued our party at the bar street. I had good experience with the KTV in ZH as the mm were well trained and no "pattern". I got what I wanted. The best part I can pick more than 1 mm. One night I picked 4 cat300 that allowed me to reminiscent my fun in CP.

That was my first trip to ZH. The city is clean and all taxis are on meter starting at 10 RMB. No more haggling with taxi drivers on prices. The foot and body massage have many syt too. The ML did not try to up sell with 加钟. All in all, I enjoyed the city and I will return next time I am in China.

Lastly, I'd like to thank many bro who are opening up and are sharing much more information like report on trip to FS, CP and SZ. Also, having the information to the raid in M****ton gave me more inside view of the town even though I am far away. Thanks again.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

What's so secret about the gongan themselves raiding a certain hotel? They raided it and as such there's a need to disguise?

Fgg - since u r the TS - perhaps u can tell us what ARE your preference. Instead of some others insisting on what can be reported, how to report and.....!

Thanks
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-08-2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Finally A new Thread .... CP, HZ and FS this OCT... Crossing my Fingers now ... Chiong ah!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudo View Post
I have not been active for quite some time. After reading the new thread with FGG leading the way, I must say, "Thank you, bro and a job well done!". I enjoyed reading through the posts and all the information are very useful.

Lastly, I'd like to thank many bro who are opening up and are sharing much more information like report on trip to FS, CP and SZ. Also, having the information to the raid in M****ton gave me more inside view of the town even though I am far away. Thanks again.
Welcome back to our thread bros, the thread can only be good when everybody concentrates on sharing information and not wasting bandwidth here for self satisfying arguments on what's right and wrong. Yes, you might be right on certain point and yes, you might won finally on the argument, but then enemies has been made and all of us has to put up with reading all the unnecessary nonsense. Let's be more accommodating with each others, shall we?
Old 13-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome back to our thread bros, the thread can only be good when everybody concentrates on sharing information and not wasting bandwidth here for self satisfying arguments on what's right and wrong. Yes, you might be right on certain point and yes, you might won finally on the argument, but then enemies has been made and all of us has to put up with reading all the unnecessary nonsense. Let's be more accommodating with each others, shall we?
Huat ah!!
Great!

Totally agree and All for this!
Never understood why some relish always nitpicking other's posts.
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-08-2014 at 01:31 PM.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudo View Post

Bro prcsytlover, I too was in ZH two months ago visiting Jinsha and Jindo. Just like what you had reported, some nights I had to end the party at 9pm. It seems like the KTV already know they would be checked that night. It didn't kill my mood having to leave early as I was warned beforehand. Also, I have already picked my mm, broken some ice and we continued our party at the bar street. I had good experience with the KTV in ZH as the mm were well trained and no "pattern". I got what I wanted. The best part I can pick more than 1 mm. One night I picked 4 cat300 that allowed me to reminiscent my fun in CP.

That was my first trip to ZH. The city is clean and all taxis are on meter starting at 10 RMB. No more haggling with taxi drivers on prices. The foot and body massage have many syt too. The ML did not try to up sell with 加钟. All in all, I enjoyed the city and I will return next time I am in China.

Oh just be careful not to give taxi drivers 100 notes. A old trick they use is swipe it with fake notes and ask u change another 100 note.

ZH is relatively safe, but still dun let ur guard down. China is still China.

Sorry for been long winded and nagging. Haha
Old 13-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya loh... Just accept what others is posting and read on...

Agree or not is all up to individual.

Why do we need so many protocol... What to do, not to do... What to post, not to post... So many to do not to do... Omg...
Old 13-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

7th month almost over .......

Planning a trip soon .

This round was thinking to stay in ZH or SZ .

Any good ktv / massage place mummy to recommend ?

Best is some kind bros can suggest my sextivities in ZH for 3 night .... like day / night 1 go where ...... 2nd day/night what to do and last burst of fire what can I do ........

TIA .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1