The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Does it matter lol.. I'll just post pics that have been posted before and not those that are private..
U do u, lol.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Bubble tea from where? Novena ar? The condo she stayed quite ulu.
Simi novena u talking about lol..

U got book this Lulu before or not or is another one with the same name..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
z3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterz3r0h3r0 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Lulu was my fav in 2019.. i regretted not going for her full service back then, but rtm at least 3 times and bought her bubble tea she has a pretty face and a sexy body that is to die for standards.
Haha same taste bro. Yeah a bit wasted you didn't up.

Super worth cos of her personality and service. The only downside is she smokes but she did take a lot of steps to mitigate the smell after some time.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Simi novena u talking about lol..

U got book this Lulu before or not or is another one with the same name..
Of course I booked her before. She was top dog for that year.

But didn't she stay at Shrewsbury Rd which is near novena? Or maybe when u visited her she was at another condo (if she did move, which I don't think so)? haiz getting old cannot remember.

i remember her bathroom is built lower, kinda like a mini mini swimming pool
Old 26-02-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Aila, Donna, Hebe, Momo.
In my opinion, they are the Big Four for the past 3 years.
Raise my hands, legs (and Dick) in agreement to your Big 4 bro. If i may, I will sneak in Tian Niu to make it a Famous 5. TN may pale in comparison to the aforementioned 4 APs in terms of looks/boobs/figure, but imho, having been a regular of all 5 of these wonderful ladies, I dare say TN is Top in terms of overall services (and only for $100.. omg).

Imagine if all 5 miraculously returns and available at the same time... we will all go broke lol

Last edited by Johndick; 26-02-2021 at 08:51 AM.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Never say never..

Meanwhile, I do hope I get to see both of them again..

IMG1

IMG2
Who is the first SYT?
look very sweet and it sucks to miss the boat
Old 26-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Of course I booked her before. She was top dog for that year.

But didn't she stay at Shrewsbury Rd which is near novena? Or maybe when u visited her she was at another condo (if she did move, which I don't think so)? haiz getting old cannot remember.

i remember her bathroom is built lower, kinda like a mini mini swimming pool
Yea! visited her at the novena place before she move to the PP place, she was there for awhile before stay there till she rtc
Old 26-02-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yea! visited her at the novena place before she move to the PP place, she was there for awhile before stay there till she rtc
Oh, I didn't know lulu actually moved. No wonder bro SMRT suspect I didn't visit her before...

Bros.. if you want girls like LuLu, go China and find them, don't wait for them to come over. Maybe in the future, we can share tips in international field reports once covid is better.

Moving on, back to queuing for LongNu.
Old 26-02-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Of those I visited before, my big 4 would be similar to most, Aila, Donna, Hebe, A Baby.

Ruirui and Tingbao would be sneaks. Good memories!!
Old 26-02-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Of those I visited before, my big 4 would be similar to most, Aila, Donna, Hebe, A Baby.

Ruirui and Tingbao would be sneaks. Good memories!!
A baby the skinny one?
Old 26-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
A baby the skinny one?
Yes, the mixed blood one.
Old 26-02-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, the mixed blood one.
oh i see haha ok la she was quite good n bubbly
Old 26-02-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
oh i see haha ok la she was quite good n bubbly
Yes those days in 2018-2019 were fun. Ladies were fresh, dishing our quality service. Baby priced herself very high hence not many bros weNt to her. Hence my encounters with her were always fun and refreshing. Even Aila who was practically packed to the brim provided good service and high levels of energy.

Nowadays, sessions can feel lacklustre, due to mental and physical stress. I don't feel that I am paying for value anymore.
Old 26-02-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh, I didn't know lulu actually moved. No wonder bro SMRT suspect I didn't visit her before...

Bros.. if you want girls like LuLu, go China and find them, don't wait for them to come over. Maybe in the future, we can share tips in international field reports once covid is better.

Moving on, back to queuing for LongNu.
Wao. Sick of XX alr ah? Haha kidding.
How was your visit with her?

I might pop a visit next week...see how it goes. Had a very filling week already...my virgin visit to dragon lady being part of the menu. 😊
Old 26-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yes those days in 2018-2019 were fun. Ladies were fresh, dishing our quality service. Baby priced herself very high hence not many bros weNt to her. Hence my encounters with her were always fun and refreshing. Even Aila who was practically packed to the brim provided good service and high levels of energy.

Nowadays, sessions can feel lacklustre, due to mental and physical stress. I don't feel that I am paying for value anymore.
Agree. To be fair some consistently high standard services ML like Xue Er and 7p still around, but it can get stale after a while coz no influx of good service MLs. If take a risk, sometimes end up feeling worse if the session turns out lacklustre.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1