The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
Antbourthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Romps in Taiwan

Been feeding off the stories that fellow samsters contributes, can't help to feel the need to share a series of massage romps in Taiwan.

There is always a desire to check out new places and exciting things that awaits. These series of romps happen within a period of four years.

Old 15-02-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
GuavaJuice is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage Romps in Taiwan

First camper! Taiwan is one of my fav countries and hope you can give a detailed FR on the sex scene there.
Old 15-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Thanks to GuavaJuice for his encouragement. Hope to contribute my bit for the enjoyment for the samster. These are based on real experience and non-frictions.

First

Taipei is a busy city with touch of quick talking people and fast paced walking. Life in this big city suffocates me with all the happenings that surround me. Work been tough with my minimal understanding of Mandarin, would constantly seek pardon to repeat their sentence to understand what they are saying. Stress took toll eventually. That is when I saw the advert on this particular Taiwan based bulletin board. Weird thought starts to boil underneath, as I never expect this step turns into a full series of romps.

Waste no time and made the first contact with the masseuse and been told to wait for her address confirmation. Mind you I got no idea how this works and what are the SOP. Somehow or rather this trait seems to help me a lot down the road. The wait is unbearable; uncertainty rings in my head of what can happen. What if this is a hoax? What if I get a gang of thugs waiting to mug? What if she is not what she says? In mid of all mindless thoughts, an SMS finally came through. Pointing me toward the southern part. Did not hesitate to message back arrival within an hour. Reaching the junction as per stipulated within the SMS, gave her another thumbs up on my arrival.

Upon reaching the designated location, facing a shophouse with the entrance from behind. The door is slightly ajar, its pitch dark inside. The only fragment light that shine seems to be coming from the staircase. The hair behind me neck raise with a distinct instinct to run away. Somehow my feet refuse to bulge when I see a mid 30s lady who wears a tight fitting shirt and short pant. This is what happens when you keep yourself on the edge for too long, you cannot resist the temptation to decline an invitation she just invited you into her domain. I cant resist to notice how her front assets seem to shout “TIGHT” within her shirt. She must have least 34C and its more than a handful. My mind starts to wander off where my instincts tells me what if I just walk close and slide my hands within her shirt to answer the bootie call for “Get me out of this shirt”. As my mind wander off I cant help to notice she have this fragrance that lingers, it’s a distinct smell of cheap perfume with a musky smell of baby oil. She seem to sense my hesitation and assure me that its alright, just come in before the neighbors noticed. She pulls me in with her hand extended and I could feel her skin is milky smooth. A voice inside me tells me what the rush to feed myself to the lions. Could not resist the urge to find out how this might turn out, I walked inside with a mixture of curiosity and lust searching.

To be continue…
Old 15-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Walking toward the second floor facing two rooms with door rooms ajar. My hearing sense picks up to hear any distinct sounds coming from within the rooms. Seem like we are the only people in the house, it remains quiet apart from the occasional Chinese melodies that comes from one of the room. She points to the room where the music comes from, and with a Shhhh sign at her lips. All these are getting creepy for me, but what more harm can it we have since we are already in the lion’s den. The room is very simple, with a mattress on the floor and a wooden closet and arrays of bottles lying neatly beside. Everything seems to stop when I hear the click sound of the locks behind us. When I turn around to meet my masseuse, she smiles indefinitely and says something in Mandarin. You know we used to give the “HUH” – 你在說什麼? (i.e. what are you talking about) She explains in a slower tone, “would you like get undress and shower first?” She was sliding down the zip of her hot pants as she says…

to be continue....
Old 15-02-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Keep it comin'.

Link to some videos I have collected - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12617276

Old 15-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

She explains in a slower tone, “would you like get undress and shower first?” She was sliding down the zip of her hot pants as she says…

Masseuse: You look nervous, is this your first time having a massage from a masseuse?

Me: I replied who wouldn’t be nervous in front of a pretty MM (i.e Mei Mei) and answer to your question “YES” and “NO”.

Masseuse: That is a very odd answer. So which am i? Yes or No.

Me: You would definitely be a NO.

Masseuse: How come I would be a NO. Are you still a virgin?

Me: No No. Just happen that this is my first time trying Taiwan Style Massage. There is much I do not know. So please do not hesitate to teach me.

Masseuse: All of you say the same thing! But somehow I know you are telling the truth.

Me: Are you psychic, how do you know if I speak the truth.

Masseuse: I just know!

Both of us have a good laugh at the end of the conversation, am glad we kick off to a good start. She replied candidly, I could tell you are not the normal customer that I usually get. You wouldn’t happen to be a policeman. (Hint: they always check to see if you happens to be an authority, they get fined if not jailed for prostituting in Taipei, thanks to Chen Shui-bian’s administration) Asking would not get you into any trouble, unless there is a transaction ongoing.

She was all undressed way before I could even remove my socks. She stands bare-naked and I could not stop to savor the sight in front of me. It took minutes before I have the courage to stand up and undress. I moved closely to her, reached her arms and wrapped them tightly around my body. I hugged her so tight, and I let her go and stared straight to her eyes.

To be continue…
Old 15-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice read bro, do continue
Old 15-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
dustytrivium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice la bro
Old 15-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice thread in the wrong section.
Old 15-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

TS dun stop, u just start a new thread, keep updating asap.
Old 15-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
abcboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts great thread! Sure many ppl support. We'll wait for your updates!
Old 16-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

I hugged her so tight, and I let her go and stared straight to her eyes.

放輕鬆 Try to Relax That was the only word I remember she said.

Upon closer observation she stand 160ish, colored hair that flows down to shoulder length, something to amaze is how her boobs feel when you press your body against her. Imagine seeing a winter melon, and when in actual it tasted more like watermelon. Boobs look real appetizing, and it feels soft and very smooth. Almost feel like I am touching water. Cant help myself to fondle her boobs to be receive with a series of giggles.

Masseuse: How long have you not touched a woman?

Me: Long enough to remember how it feels. But you are just fantastic.

Masseuse: Are you going to stand here or are you ready for more?

Me: Lead the way.

She is skillful enough and helped me remove all unnecessary garments in the way. One minute later, we are both naked and walking out of the room to shower. This is the first time I realize she have a nice butt and cant notice how it sways when she walks. Her butt has the features nicely line out where you can see where the hip separates from the torso. At that very instant, I have the urge to push her against the wall and have your way. But decided to wait for the full course.

The shower is a bit small but enough to pack both of use within. Illuminates by a faint yellow fluorescent light, almost place in purpose to tune the mood for further adventures.

Masseuse: Is the water all right?

Me: Just nice, do you actually accompany all fellow-mates for shower?

Masseuse: No, it depends.

Me: What do you mean?

Masseuse: Some prefer to shower alone, while others we just don’t bother to provide this service. (giggles follows)

Me: What service? (feign ignorance)

Masseuse: You will experience for yourself. Could you turn around please.

I can’t help to notice how polite when she talks. It really gives you the thoughts of superiority. Maybe that is one of the rope of the trade. She keep working on soaping me from behind. Now my arms feels like they are a total waste of space, keep trying to find somewhere to place upon. As I submerge myself in these thoughts, she suddenly hug me from behind and both of her hands work on soaping my chest, abdominal and the dick. Now I can feel both of her boobs press nicely against my back. The impression left over from fondling her in the room suddenly re-appear. I close my eyes to savior the exact moment. She soaps with constant teasing add into her touch. She would twitch the nipples and ask if its painful. I replied, you can do better than this. (follows by another round of giggles)

She finally maneuver over to the dick, she have this circular motion with one hand massage the dick while the other on the balls. Its tantalizing and I was fully erect at that point. I tried to turn around to face her but she stops me on the spot. She pull herself apart and bend down suddenly, this abrupt action was follow by both of her arm come in between my legs and continue to work on the dick and balls. She tug it ever so slightly as if massaging and still on the circular motion with her hands. She have the dick pull down toward gravity and my dick slowly extend to its length, I am having a full erection.

Masseuse: How long is it?

Me: I got no idea, never really check it. Would you like to check for me?

Masseuse: Turn around and let me see.

I turn around and she has the shower ongoing to wash off any remaining soap residues on the dick. She observes the dick like she never seen before and all in one gulp she have her own mouth envelope the dick. This action took me by surprise but I am too absorbed in the process to stop her. I could feel the warmth of her mouth against her tongue. From time to time she will fickle her tongue on the dickhead teasing it to throbbing hot only to have it back into her mouth for more sucking. Her suction is just right, not too hard not too soft. Cant imagine how she manage to control that suction, she knows when she can suck with force and when to let loose for the dick to recover. Her tongue is always working even when the dick is in her mouth. She knows this twist and steer tongue skill that make me wonder how her tongue manage to maneuver even when she is sucking. Over the course of 5 minutes she have me head held high and enjoying a bbbj in the shower.

It’s a moment that words cannot express.
==========================
exciting part coming your way….
Old 16-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Massage Romps in Taiwan

My thanks to all fellow samsters for your encouragement and comments. Most important Thank you for your time to read. I seek your pardon if they are not anywhere near professional writing level. Trying my best to best describe them as vividly as possible. Feel free to give me your comments.

In particular, thanks to siambee for your 11 points. Deep appreciation for your kindness.

Last edited by Antbourthen; 16-02-2015 at 05:07 AM. Reason: corrections amendment
Old 16-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

upz u. continue good effort
Old 16-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Over the course of 5 minutes she have me head held high and enjoying a bbbj in the shower.

It’s a moment that words cannot express.

“Mouth fuck” is the word. How I wish to find a better word to describe this sensation. I could just fuck her mouth until CIM, in addition she agrees to go second round. You will know a good BJ when you have one on hand. She is not stingy with her saliva and salivate the whole shaft constantly, building the momentum for you. Slow licking follow by hard pulsating gulp only to go back to slow licking again. As i hold on the urge of a release, the sensation is more powerful than have an instant gratification. Have to stop her mid-way from continuing and wish to proceed on the second stage. She seems to relish the thoughts to have her customer enjoy ultimate release rather than to hastily finish the business. (eventually found out occasionally they do provide some bonus for brothers whom they deem worthy of returning)

We dried ourselves and proceed on to the room, another round of ass swaying have me constantly on alert. Can’t help to complement as she walks ahead of me.

Me: What an ass you have!

Masseuse: So you have been eyeing my bottom all along.

Me: Why not when you are such a beauty.

Masseuse: You really know how to make a lady happy.

Once we are in the room she has me lay on the mattress facing down, so she can do her massage magic. After the excitement in the shower, there is a slow hit of tiredness upon lying down. I can’t help to enjoy her silky touch on my back. She works the spine area sitting on my left with constant chats to liven the atmosphere.

Masseuse: You know how I can tell if you’ re a seasonal customer?

Me: Whatabout?

Masseuse: Usually when a guy contact with minimal hassle to ask any nonsense question, are true genuine customers. Those who would ask a lot of unnecessary question are mostly just trying their luck.

Me: How true is this?

Masseuse: As far as I can tell, if you wish to know the details of your enquiries you can always come down and have a look.

Me: What if I am not a customer but a cop. I wouldn’t want to ask too many questions to raise your alert, would I?

Masseuse: As a rule, policemen will never remove their full garment and initial any contact. It’s against their rules; even if they do they would not be able to charge you with offence. As they have commit the offence themselves.

Me: ahhhh, I see. This is very interesting.

She moves her body and sits in front facing me now and work on my shoulder. Constantly have her boobs pressing against my head. I got this weird habit of mine, which I don’t quite understand. Don’t quite like having anyone to touch my head, regardless of which portion of your body. I shifted myself downward to avoid the contact.

Masseuse: Why don’t you like the body contact?

Me: Not really, just not comfortable staying at this position after a while.

Masseuse: Don’t worry, will have you turn over very soon. Just let me finish my massage session. Would you like to have me massage your head as well.

Me: No thanks but I would definitely like to have you massage the head below.

Masseuse: You know, I learn this new skill yesterday why don’t we try it with you. You let me know how it feels.

Me: This is interesting, new skill….

Masseuse: Shall we skip the oil massage?

Me: Raise my head and *grin endlessly*

To be continue….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1