The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

I am starting this thread with the intention to share who are the WL with beautiful body in terms of boobs, slimness and no tummy fats nor post natal tummy.
My top 3 currently are as per below and of course they possess good if not above average looks.

1) Bing Bing L16H12
2) Le Le L16H69
3) Xia Tian L16H08

Not in order of preference.

Btw all 3 listed also provided frenching to me.
*Subject to individual experience.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

My top three in no order of preference tho I go only to this house.

1) Nana L1612
2) Yoyo L1612
3) Bing Bing L1612

All gave me frenching tho I give Nana top marks for frenching and GFE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
I am starting this thread with the intention to share who are the WL with beautiful body in terms of boobs, slimness and no tummy fats nor post natal tummy.
My top 3 currently are as per below and of course they possess good if not above average looks.

1) Bing Bing L16H12
2) Le Le L16H69
3) Xia Tian L16H08

Not in order of preference.

Btw all 3 listed also provided frenching to me.
*Subject to individual experience.
Old 27-10-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

My top three nice slim body and above-average looks.

1. Angel (1654A) 1.66m tall, fair and nice B boobs.
2. Qi Qi (2036) 1.65m tall, firm B boobs.
3. Xiao Ning (1669) 1.67m tall, slim and hourglass body.

All three have nice alluring pussy for painting and long legs for bros who love to lick the wonderful thighs.

I am a sucker for long legs and tall, slim body.

Actually YoYo 1612 would be No.2 but seems that someone is feeding her and is seldom working and always unavailable when she is working.
As such, I dropped her from my list.
No point listing a gal that bros always cannot get.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

All three have nice alluring pussy for painting and long legs for bros who love to lick the wonderful thighs.

Actually YoYo 1612 would be No.2 but seems that someone is feeding her and is seldom working and always unavailable when she is working.

Happy bonking!
Thks Bro, my reservoir is drying up )
Old 27-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My top three nice slim body and above-average ......
2. Qi Qi (2036) 1.65m tall, firm B boobs)
Is QiQi and Xiao Qi the same WL from the same shop?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is QiQi and Xiao Qi the same WL from the same shop?
Different gal, bro.

Old 27-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Different gal, bro.
joker bro, any whores currently my type?
Old 27-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
My top three in no order of preference tho I go only to this house.

1) Nana L1612
2) Yoyo L1612
3) Bing Bing L1612

All gave me frenching tho I give Nana top marks for frenching and GFE.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-10-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

My top 3 with pretty face and slim beautiful bodies:

1. 1658a Jixiang
2. WH06 SK
3. 1612 Bing Bing

All offered me GFE/ passionate lovemaking and DFK on the tap.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-10-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
My top 3 with pretty face and slim beautiful bodies:

1. 1658a Jixiang
2. WH06 SK
3. 1612 Bing Bing

All offered me GFE/ passionate lovemaking and DFK on the tap.
Birdie, your 2nd batch of top 3, in terms of look only ?
Old 28-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Happy bonking!
Nice to read of slim, tall and leggy WLs good for pussy-licking (and frenching)!
Old 28-10-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
joker bro, any whores currently my type?
My old buddy,

I think Angel (1654A), Mei Xiu, Qi Qi (2036) have firm B Boobs for you.

But MX and QQ no DFK. Only lips kissing.

For Angel, you have to make appt which is normally 3 - 4 hours later.

Happy bonking!

Old 28-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ARmasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothes help pls. I can only get off on AR or licking pussy. Wasted ard $500 le on WL who fail to get me off(then only try to hoax into buying more time &#128532

Otk sebei unhelpful. Dun know how to get what i need sia
Old 28-10-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Happy bonking!
Houston, we have a problem! Tastes match, but not wallet and other things. Long legs are berry yummy. They lead to enchanting and magical pussy which I bery much like to lick slurp and paint. Aah the small joys of being a man.

I think I haven’t seen luscious long legs in a while which has been keeping my libido low. Tomorrow meeting young client with all aforementioned attributes....if I could seduce her into removing her panties....that would be something.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

who has the best ass and legs with small waist?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1