The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 28-10-2019, 09:11 AM
MrBigBadBird's Avatar
MrBigBadBird MrBigBadBird is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,663
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 3
MrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to beholdMrBigBadBird is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Birdie, your 2nd batch of top 3, in terms of look only ?
Bro

Per the thread requirements : beautiful bodies & looks as bonus
__________________
Upped lately:1606乖乖,白羊,May,1606A小七,1608可可,兔子,1612Yoyo,冰冰 , 婷婷,1649蒙蒙,白冰,1651可可,丽丽,1654a露露,FeiFei,Angel,Ella,1 667KK,1669惠子,姗姗,WH04美美,欣儿,WH06小云,安安,雪儿,辣椒,美丽,SK,WH 12小五,Honey,双双,叶子,小梦,WH15可可,安乔,吉祥,如意,WH17冰冰,1820Hap py,英姿,2036欣儿,安琪,阿娇,2040小米,2062a月亮
To up list:1651贝贝,1654a小米,Selina,WH06百合,
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 28-10-2019, 10:16 AM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,185
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Per the thread requirements : beautiful bodies & looks as bonus

Hahaha, Bro, Roger

My next few targets (not tried yet), depending on who can be outcalled (i dont bonk those cannot be outcalled no matter how good they are) :

1. Xiao Bai 1606a. Had once talked to her

2. NaNa 1612 ( the hot WLs from this hse are resident AP and unlikely to be outcalled)

3. Qi Qi 2036, though Bro Joker mentioned no DFK.

4. Xiao Ning 1669

5. Jing Jing 16W04

6. Xue Er 16W06

7. LingNa 16W06

8. Ruyi 1658a (Nov 19)

Will share my FR after bonking. Just done my weight training 1st round. Still wondering whether to go bonking today ....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 28-10-2019, 12:26 PM
JuicyG JuicyG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 127
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 4
JuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahaha, Bro, Roger

My next few targets (not tried yet), depending on who can be outcalled (i dont bonk those cannot be outcalled no matter how good they are) :

1. Xiao Bai 1606a. Had once talked to her

2. NaNa 1612 ( the hot WLs from this hse are resident AP and unlikely to be outcalled)

3. Qi Qi 2036, though Bro Joker mentioned no DFK.

4. Xiao Ning 1669

5. Jing Jing 16W04

6. Xue Er 16W06

7. LingNa 16W06

8. Ruyi 1658a (Nov 19)

Will share my FR after bonking. Just done my weight training 1st round. Still wondering whether to go bonking today ....

Hello brother Dpower, I knoe, u knoe n everyone at 58A knoe lah. U need to goto 58A advance to prepare 1 hour to take pill to make your dick rod hard lor b4 wl come in. U need to make urself clean clean and nice nice b4 wl come in. U scare wl dun give u good service de. You no look, bald head, not muscular, fair and not handsum, you got WL allow u fuck, tao chio liao de. U look in the mirror first lah, dun be fussy lah. Lucky u got $$$ to make the wl listen to your demand.

Me no lying ah, all wl u tried I oso tried Liao. They told me one. Now go fake news rule de. So cannot anyhow lie de. Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother botak!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 28-10-2019, 01:54 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,185
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother Dpower, I knoe, u knoe n everyone at 58A knoe lah. U need to goto 58A advance to prepare 1 hour to take pill to make your dick rod hard lor b4 wl come in. U need to make urself clean clean and nice nice b4 wl come in. U scare wl dun give u good service de. You no look, bald head, not muscular, fair and not handsum, you got WL allow u fuck, tao chio liao de. U look in the mirror first lah, dun be fussy lah. Lucky u got $$$ to make the wl listen to your demand.

Me no lying ah, all wl u tried I oso tried Liao. They told me one. Now go fake news rule de. So cannot anyhow lie de. Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother botak!

I usually dont entertain haters. Just finished 2nd round of weight training and being quite free.

Bro, at least i write FRs.

Bro, sincerely, i dont mean to be rude. But just want to share that i really feel that u at gd for nonthing. What is your worth in this Forum ? What is your worth in this Society ? What is your worth for our Country ? Sigh .......

Sorry Bro, i forgot. Pai Seh, at least u still pay tax .......

Also, u are gd for something. U know, many a time when i made a post, there was nil response.
But i am never frustrated. U know why ? Because i have u, Bro.
Yes, u and your other friends. Always come to my rescue and spiced up
my postings.
至少不太清冷,有你的支持和反应
Sorry Bro, i take back my words. U are at least gd for something.
感恩😘
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 28-10-2019, 02:49 PM
JuicyG JuicyG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 127
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 4
JuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I usually dont entertain haters. Just finished 2nd round of weight training and being quite free.

Bro, at least i write FRs.

Bro, sincerely, i dont mean to be rude. But just want to share that i really feel that u at gd for nonthing. What is your worth in this Forum ? What is your worth in this Society ? What is your worth for our Country ? Sigh .......

Sorry Bro, i forgot. Pai Seh, at least u still pay tax .......

Also, u are gd for something. U know, many a time when i made a post, there was nil response.
But i am never frustrated. U know why ? Because i have u, Bro.
Yes, u and your other friends. Always come to my rescue and spiced up
my postings.
至少不太清冷,有你的支持和反应
Sorry Bro, i take back my words. U are at least gd for something.
感恩��
Hello botak brother, u can say I gud 4 nothing. Never mind de. You can scold and zap vulgar words at me. I knoe u zap me and said “fuck off”. U lucky u premium member so uncle sammyboy wont put u to moderation. U zap me and scold me “fuck off” but no guts to put your nick behind. U r coward de! Like the famous Indian guy Ramesh who scold vulgar words at the old uncle security guard in the whompon condo on dewali nite.

I dun hate u as I dun waste time 2 hate ppl de and also dun like you wor bcos u Tuakang in here. I think hor u suffer from zero self estem sickness de bcos your cock cannot get hard when needed so need to take pill to make cock hard hard. So need forum to Tuakang to make ownself shiok.

No need to zap me bcos I can build back fast fast one. Hehehe! Good bye brother botak.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 28-10-2019, 03:01 PM
DPOWER DPOWER is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,185
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello botak brother, u can say I gud 4 nothing. Never mind de. You can scold and zap vulgar words at me. I knoe u zap me and said “fuck off”. U lucky u premium member so uncle sammyboy wont put u to moderation. U zap me and scold me “fuck off” but no guts to put your nick behind. U r coward de! Like the famous Indian guy Ramesh who scold vulgar words at the old uncle security guard in the whompon condo on dewali nite.

I dun hate u as I dun waste time 2 hate ppl de and also dun like you wor bcos u Tuakang in here. I think hor u suffer from zero self estem sickness de bcos your cock cannot get hard when needed so need to take pill to make cock hard hard. So need forum to Tuakang to make ownself shiok.

No need to zap me bcos I can build back fast fast one. Hehehe! Good bye brother botak.
Bro, i really like u

Keep up the spirits, ok ? Remember to support my postings. Just like the tai chi circle, only the black and white sides couple togather will integrate for fullness.

Once again, take care, Bro.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 28-10-2019, 07:02 PM
FEDERER801 FEDERER801 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 874
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 8
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My old buddy,

I think Angel (1654A), Mei Xiu, Qi Qi (2036) have firm B Boobs for you.

But MX and QQ no DFK. Only lips kissing.

For Angel, you have to make appt which is normally 3 - 4 hours later.

Happy bonking!
bro Mei Xiu and Qi Qi body and look as good as ex-NaNa 2036? still semi-retired from GL.....Have a SQ lover now to satisfy my needs!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 28-10-2019, 07:49 PM
Hotdickson6699 Hotdickson6699 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 11
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hotdickson6699 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Wow. Great. I am a long legs lover too. Haha. Long legs with knee socks is hard to resist. Thanks for sharing bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old 28-10-2019, 07:58 PM
JuicyG JuicyG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 127
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 4
JuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to beholdJuicyG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, i really like u

Keep up the spirits, ok ? Remember to support my postings. Just like the tai chi circle, only the black and white sides couple togather will integrate for fullness.

Once again, take care, Bro.
Hello bro botak, better u take care of your sick dicky better than u ask me take care of myself de. Too many pills no gud for your health for Long future. Kumsiah FR.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old 29-10-2019, 01:47 AM
joker88's Avatar
joker88 joker88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,645
My Reputation: Points: 3756 / Power: 15
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro Mei Xiu and Qi Qi body and look as good as ex-NaNa 2036? still semi-retired from GL.....Have a SQ lover now to satisfy my needs!
Yes. Taller and more shapely.
__________________
Up Queue: Nil

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
22yr old LiLi from HuBei with beautiful body phocker FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You 150 24-07-2008 12:16 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph