The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 30-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 1
seaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to behold
Jalan Suka H19

Does anyone has FR's for this house? I guess mostly milf Thai.
But how is the quality and service, how friendly is the Okt and also prices and opening hours.
I always try to go there and check but for some reason couldn't make it and ended up in JS H15
Maybe I was there already but cannot remember anymore because of one or two beer too much
I will go there soon and will check but would be happy if someone can share experience.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 31-10-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

seaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to beholdseaman123 is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Jalan Suka H19

Tried JS19 G14 Thai, name: Som, 28yrs, Bangkok, accommodating, 3 months in SG

Look 7/10 medium tight body, tall 165, long, thin hair
Boobs 7/10 (small B boobs with long nipples, nice to suck)
Body 7/10 (not too skinny, nice bubble butt, good for doggy lover)
BJ - 7/10 (skillful, adjust always how you want it, very service oriented)
allows painting, she has a big clit, never saw a bigger one, awesome. Hairy pussy, she got wet after a while but when fingered her later and suck her nipples she liked it but surpressed coming. I told her she can come, I like to see but she avoided it, her choice
FJ - 7/10 (tried missionary and doggy, nice, but preferred HJ ending which was good and skillful)
GFE - 6/10 (abit static, very much service oriented which could kill slightly the mood, she needs to be more relaxed and calming)
Shower together, she insisted to wash me and also gave massage. Whenever I ask her to adjust she did happily all the time.
Service - 7 (good service, happy man, I liked the big clit)
RTF - good and solid back up WL
Okt is ok, nothing special, $80/40min
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Re: Jalan Suka H19

Difference to JS H15: more expensive but ladies still milfs.
What I liked when coming in the house: calm ladies, down to earth, no crazy chicks jumping up and down, exactly my taste to check eye contact.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lithiumoxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jalan suka house 19. go around 12pm is fine.
last call is 1030pm iirc.
there is overnight, the rate is $300. (starts at 11pm)
i think have to packup and leave around 6am.
make sure u and the girl get along well, or it will be a waste.
(note: if the girl gives you her number, it is good news, as you can book her on days she is on leave.)

the thai girls have their "morning" routine, which is usually praying outside the door.

for these girls, pick a number, and stick with it for a while.
usually chemistry takes time to build. but so far, i have very good experiences.

i tried G9, twice. she gives a good massage.
she is very accomodating to my requests.
which is... oyster eating, and basically playing with her boobs.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 9
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

more expensive?
not all same price at JM and JS meh?

only tried G3 before not sure if she still around
Blacklisted stable:
Chivasangel (using fake photo yet act blur)
LoveAffair (idiotic OKT with 0 IQ)
Milkyway (beware of false info regarding boobs)
Advert Space Available