The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 06-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 4
DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!
Re: Ex KTV Hostess turned Masseur

Na Na - 8319 0237

Her unedited pix:

[IMG] [/IMG]

No stretch marks, tattoos etc. Never gave birth before. On the tall side though.

Enjoy.

Last edited by DansonLau; Today at 10:15 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 7
MiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud ofMiG27 has much to be proud of

No tummy?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-11-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
alfredgan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalfredgan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I took package (iii) - $130.
No tummy - flat like KPE Temasek underpass.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (A)

DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!DansonLau is one of the Best!

She told me that she can do gua sha and ba guan - she learnt the trade and had the right equipment. However, I don't think a one hour's session can complete these. Better to book her for 2 hours if need to do say gua sha. Speak with her and she will oblige accordingly.
Enjoy.
Old 07-11-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
alfredgan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalfredgan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes she told me so too - but I got no time that day. You need at least a two hour session. She says no need extra charge. Just book for two hours (or at least one and a half hours) to do these. Nice lady and awesome melons - at least D or E - all firm, natural and bouncy. Nipples are as small as a 10 cent coin only; pinkish in colour.
Old 07-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (A)

Na Na - 8319 0237

Last edited by DansonLau; 08-11-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
dapeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro the $130 package she mentioned Japanese B2B. Is that using the nuru gel type?
Old 08-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 9
petelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to allpetelim is a name known to all

Tried her tow days ago after work - place quite easy to find. She uses a proper massage bed to do her job. Bathroom is attached; so very convenient. Looks wise, MILFish just like photo with make up like a KTV hostess indeed. Most eye catching is her large boobies - firm and natural; she says D cup but I think it is close to an E. Massage is quite good; comparable to those even legit spas. Of course, a satisfying slow and steady happy ending with 5G autoroam, licking and sucking melons. Will definitely RTF.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Na Na - 8319 0237

[IMG] [/IMG]

Ex KTV hostess.
Old 09-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster (A)

Na Na - Ex KTV hostess; now trained masseur

8319 0237

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 09-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
invinciblex0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

9/11

First time going to NaNa, took the (i) package.

Looks : 7/10 for milf , no SYT here
Boobs: 9/10. Big perky D cup titties that i enjoyed sucking on and licking her nipples, as well as having my face and dick buried in them, even more plus points when she moaned
Massage : 9/10. Good strength and gave me pointers as well
HJ : 7/10. A shame i jerked off quite a lot this week so took a very long time for me to shoot, pity her stroke so long also never shoot.
GFE: 8/10. Very caring person, even blew dry my hair for me. come to think of it quite bu hao yi si hahaha. Chatty and we managed to hit off a conversation even with my poor chinese.
RTM: Yes
Old 10-11-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Ex KTV Hostess turned Masseur

Na Na - Ex KTV hostess; now trained masseur

8319 0237

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 6
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Managed to book a session with Na Na yesterday - looks very pretty with nice make up (just like a KTV hostess). Massage is done with a proper massage bed and surprisingly, she gave a very good and proper massage. In beween conversations, she said she learnt her skills from a proper teacher (a TCM therapist). A plus point is her huge knockers - a D+ or E, firm (not soft like tofu) and natural (slight droop showing it is not enhanced type). Nipples are pinkish and small (smaller than a ten cent coin). Allows 5G roaming. Shiok.
Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster (A)

NaNa ( Ex KTV hostess now trained masseur )
8319 0237

[IMG][/IMG]
Advert Space Available