The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Today, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
ExaltedAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share etc? Thanks!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ^Busty trained skilled MLIF near very famous beancurd place^

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyyou332211 View Post
Recently I was walking around somewhere near a very famous beancurd store in central. (Bros who chiong often should know roughly where is the area)

Happen to walk around that area and saw a very interesting ad stating facial service. Decided to go up even though it is during the day time. Honestly speaking, this discreet place is unlike those hot spots, very hard to guess what's going on inside.

Reach the door outside and this sexy MLIF (QiQi) dressed in a back low cut dress with a white robe outside attended to me. Was lead to a room and as always SOP, bath, dried and lie down waiting for her to come. Massage was really ok for me, even though the strength is not hard enough. But her head massage really make up everything because damn relaxing when she put pressure on my head.

Then, suddenly one of her hand slide down to my nipple and start teasing me. Straight away Mari Kita without seconds. Will not go into full details during the process. First plus point is there is a big mirror infront, so I request to kneel on the bed while gaving me BJ and both hands playing with my nipple! Second plus point is she give me a very good Ass Rimming! With her nasty slutty comment during the process telling me to 要射了吗宝贝?都射进我嘴里好吗!Burst every single drop into her mouth while looking at the mirror reflection!!

After washed up still left with 15 mins, carry on with head massage until time's up and left with a happy ending. Haha, until now still thinking about her slutty look and nasty conversation

QiQi (Sexy MILF)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 At least D Cup
Kiss / Nipple: Light kissing with heavy commando nipple licking skills!
Massage: 8.5/10 (But her head massage really give her the plus point)
Ass Rimming: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (She do provide charge additional $20 for DeepThroat but I never opted for it, because cannot tahan liao)
**Bros, who think they can last long, can consider opted for this and challenge yourself see low long you can tahan haha)
Service-oriented: 9/10
Damage: Standard entrance fee + very good reasonable tip

Before sent off, she still remind me come back try her next week for her Deepthroat

Hi bro
Can share the ctc n location?
Tq
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
youngone2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pls share contact? Thank you 🙏
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 2
onlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to all

PM all sent bro’s
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xenuschin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact and damage bro thanks
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share the contact and location with me? Thank you.

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old Today, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Fxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFxn987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bro can share?
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

onlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to allonlyyou332211 is a name known to all

Sent bros Check your inboxes
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Alfa159 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share please. Thanks in advance.
Old Today, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm location good sire
Old Today, 03:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

All sent bros
Advert Space Available