The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2010, 11:51 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
saddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaddleup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tagged players...BEWARE

Those bros who have account in Tagged website....beware of this gal...!! JiA En !!. She's out to conned $$$$$. Here a extract of our conversation in msn.

Why people take things for granted..cant they spare a thought for other too... I am also a human with feeling i hv emotion too says:
hey i need a favour frm u
Why people take things for granted..cant they spare a thought for other too... I am also a human with feeling i hv emotion too says:
cn u help me

Me says:
sure

i knw is kind of werid and i shldnt ask u
Me says:
wat is it?

i desperately needed to 2k to settle my dad's surgrey

Me says:
wow....tats a bad time

and i hv shortfall of 2k

Me says:
tat i cant help...but i can try to ask ard for u

i hope u cn cos iu need it by today latest 2pm

as u knw the rules frm pte hospital, they need u to pay a deposit 1st

i really in need as it concern of a life stake, if nt i wont even seek help if i cn handle it

Me says:
ok...which hospital?

SGH

Me says:
But u need it today a bit too late. My friend is a doctor at SGH. I ask him why can't they perform on the patient while the family look for $.

the dr hv given me times alr

Me says:
Wats ur dad's name?

but i still couldnt get the money

Me says:
Wats ur dad name?

he is my father-in-law

so i only hv hisenglish name

and i dun think is registered under is i/c

Me says:
Huh? U married>?

i jus got rom

Me says:
ok....I think u try some1 else.

Then she say it's for heart by-pass...then say day-surgery ....I told her I'm working in MOH...ask her to ask her hubby for the father name, say hubby not contactable. A lot of excuse. She I think it's a scam.

Last edited by saddleup; 02-02-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 02-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tagged players...BEWARE

Thanks for the good info.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleup View Post
Those bros who have account in Tagged website....beware of this gal...!! JiA En !!. She's out to conned $$$$$. Here a extract of our conversation in msn.
Bro, thanks for the heads-up.

Shifting gears a bit, had quite a bit of luck and hits in Tagged sometime back. Met up with a couple of women both locally and out of town. Some I flirted with outrageously online, others all the way. Happy hunting!
Old 02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jack_Chen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning, will proceed with caution.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GridLock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like a variation of transfer money first then meet up. Hopefully nobody will fall for it.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
incarnate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
GP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGP123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[/QUOTE]Shifting gears a bit, had quite a bit of luck and hits in Tagged sometime back. Met up with a couple of women both locally and out of town. Some I flirted with outrageously online, others all the way. Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

Really??? I kenna ask $$$, join websites....blah blah blah, nothing good .

Bro...share yr experiences pls
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

lotsa minahs to hook up with on tagged
Old 02-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Well we should always be careful with our money.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

I've encountered such instances before but being in the Medical Sector too, I know the procedures and thankfully wasn't tricked into it.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
fishyprawn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishyprawn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishyprawn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds fishy.. Anyway, i do think this is a very lousy scam...

My FRs :

Club Vanilla, Korean Babe Keiko , Minah Cherry
Old 03-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleup View Post
as u knw the rules frm pte hospital, they need u to pay a deposit 1st

Me says:
ok...which hospital?

SGH
Since when did SGH became a pte hospital?
Old 03-02-2010, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

hits in Tagged sometime back. Met up with a couple of women both locally and out of town. Some I flirted with outrageously online, others all the way. Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

Really??? I kenna ask $$$, join websites....blah blah blah, nothing good .

Bro...share yr experiences pls[/QUOTE]

Bro, there will be always be experiences, both gd and bad. If u smell something suspicious a mile away, just move on. Met one young lady who wanted me to pay to watch her strip via webcam. She mebbe smart but me not stoopid either (if memory serves me right, she was the only "bad" experience I have ever encountered in Tagged).

In short, do a search, take it easy and dun be an eager beaver. Woo them a bit, the usual chasing tactics, etc. Take them out for drinks, become firm frens and seize the initiative if the opportunity presents itself. One lady was nervous to meet in person and confided that if she ever did, would definitely go all the way with me (married and sent her pics without ever demanding mine). Another flirted outrageously with me online and gave me a show via webcam. Met 2 more - petted with one (had her period when she visited town) and the other gave me fantastic sex (when I came, could feel that my dicky had shot off the body).. Hmm may re-join Tagged for obvious reasons
Old 03-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Re-Bond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro JiA En u talking about I had her ready but lucky she din ask me any $$$ she stay in the North.

Ya in Tagged can get alot of ONS if u have the time, for me I had 1 Pino n 3 or 4 local but 1 man's meat another man's posion. Like my friend who intro Tagged to me almost everynite got happening cos he's single n even though he's 48 tis year hahaha still very active.

Recently just found 1 lover from tagged n both of us is married so we noe the rule of the game u see.

If any bro out there wish to exchange contracts from tagged may PM me but i might take sometime to reply cos i seldom log in now
Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 0
kums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of lightkums is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the infor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1