The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
d0bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
OCD about HIV after had sex in geylang Brothel

Title says it all. currently OCD about my health whether im infected or not. keep on thinking , irritating feeling , cant put away. going this AFA checkup on 14 feb ., last exposure was on 30 jan. had sex with brothels 3 times including this latest one. went 2 checkups , all negative. but now suddenly got the feeling of checking up again when i already know im not infected. $40 gone again.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of
Re: OCD about HIV after had sex in geylang Brothel

Hi Mate, if U visited a legal brothel house. I believe U consummated your expedition with the working ladies in the use of Safety precaution? If so, I think U are relatively safe. Don't over stress yourself n go for the test on the appt date.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Satos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatos43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, if only 2 weeks after last exposure, the test is not 100 percent accurate.
I know there's RNA testing or such you can do after 2 weeks but that costs a lot.
The quickest I know is the HIV combo test done at 28 days that is accurate and conclusive. A bit more expensive also but about 150 I think.

I know the feeling bro. Went through it myself a year and half ago. That's why I now avoid such activities. If you can't handle the risks, don't do.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

johnnywalk8750 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0bs View Post
Title says it all. currently OCD about my health whether im infected or not. keep on thinking , irritating feeling , cant put away. going this AFA checkup on 14 feb ., last exposure was on 30 jan. had sex with brothels 3 times including this latest one. went 2 checkups , all negative. but now suddenly got the feeling of checking up again when i already know im not infected. $40 gone again.
U scared y still go? pcc better
Old 09-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
Bro, if only 2 weeks after last exposure, the test is not 100 percent accurate.
I know there's RNA testing or such you can do after 2 weeks but that costs a lot.
The quickest I know is the HIV combo test done at 28 days that is accurate and conclusive. A bit more expensive also but about 150 I think.

I know the feeling bro. Went through it myself a year and half ago. That's why I now avoid such activities. If you can't handle the risks, don't do.
Hiv 1/2 combo test is very conclusive at 28 days exposure
Old 09-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

i dont know man. its all protected in the brothel. AFA clinic offer 4th generation test kit. 2 weeks after exposure can be done.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont know man. its all protected in the brothel. AFA clinic offer 4th generation test kit. 2 weeks after exposure can be done.
If you're the sort that suffers from anxiety attacks and OCD, stay away from brothels and everything else that is potential dangerous.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you're the sort that suffers from anxiety attacks and OCD, stay away from brothels and everything else that is potential dangerous.
Thats true Boss
Old 09-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not only HIV, u must also get screened for all other possible STD infections, urine test, skin swab, throat swab, blood test for Slyphillis etc.. hurry hurrry
Old 09-02-2015, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Well you said it yourself man. You are OCD. In other words you are obsessed about the risk of infection and are compelled to think about it over and over again. In fact, you probably feel very uncomfortable if you try to stop yourself thinking about it. That is the medical definition of OCD.

Putting the psychological issues aside, the medical approach to this is simple.

If you do the correct test at the correct time, it will tell you if you are infected or not. It is that straightforward. Everything in between, including worrying and anxiety etc, are all impractical. Being infected or not infected is a fact demonstratable by medical tests.

I complete agree with everyone else here that if your psychological make up is as such, you should not put yourself at any kind of risk. No matter how small. I have seen patients destroy their lives not because they have HIV, but because they are so anxious about it.

I had a patient who literally tested for HIV every week, sometimes a few times a week for 2 years. He has been barred from most clinics for HIV testing. He lost his job, destroyed his marriage and basically destroyed his whole life. The tragedy is that he does NOT have HIV! His anxiety killed him.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
I had a patient who literally tested for HIV every week, sometimes a few times a week for 2 years. He has been barred from most clinics for HIV testing. He lost his job, destroyed his marriage and basically destroyed his whole life. The tragedy is that he does NOT have HIV! His anxiety killed him.
Wow how come like that
Old 10-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Wow. ok. that is more worst than me. Alright. i guess my mind is in a normal state right now, cus its all protected. after this hiv test, aint gonna do shit no more. pretty confident im all good, since i had a protected one. Any more advices doc?
Old 10-02-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Well you said it yourself man. You are OCD. In other words you are obsessed about the risk of infection and are compelled to think about it over and over again. In fact, you probably feel very uncomfortable if you try to stop yourself thinking about it. That is the medical definition of OCD.

Putting the psychological issues aside, the medical approach to this is simple.

If you do the correct test at the correct time, it will tell you if you are infected or not. It is that straightforward. Everything in between, including worrying and anxiety etc, are all impractical. Being infected or not infected is a fact demonstratable by medical tests.

I complete agree with everyone else here that if your psychological make up is as such, you should not put yourself at any kind of risk. No matter how small. I have seen patients destroy their lives not because they have HIV, but because they are so anxious about it.

so doctor, what are my chances of being infected with HIV whereas im protected through the whole time.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, here is the probability of transmission

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=747

Quote:
so doctor, what are my chances of being infected with HIV whereas im protected through the whole time.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, here is the probability of transmission

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=747
Those are probabilities with an infected partner.

If the status of the partner is unknown, you have to multiply those figures by the "probability that the partner is infected" parameter. If the whore was in a legal brothel, that figure is very, very low given that there have been no positive HIV tests for years.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1