The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of
Head massage

I always like to go salon get haircut and i really like their head massage during hair wash.

Is there any place where they provide very nice and long head massage and hair wash

Last edited by retrosiao; 20-11-2015 at 12:12 PM.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Head massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
I always like to go saloon get haircut and i really like their head massage during hair wash.

Is there any place where they provide very nice and long head massage and hair wash
Bro I know of a salon at pertian rd.Once u turn right into pertain rd is on the left corner shop.
Old 20-11-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Bro I know of a salon at pertian rd.Once u turn right into pertain rd is on the left corner shop.
Do you have the name of the salon or contact number bro
Old 20-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
dragonforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Head massage

Wah I'm also looking for such a place.Indonesia got cream bath damn solid for like SG7 for an hour
Old 20-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

Any bros know got salon to cut hair, wash face then the girl seduce you to happy ending? I think many bros here would love that!
Old 20-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
Do you have the name of the salon or contact number bro
There is one I went before at fushing building near lavender opp the jalan besar stadium.Wash hair n massage abt 35mins,after that I opt for ear digging also seibei song for half and hour.All in 1hr hair n ear digging if iam not wrong I pay abt $40.The girls are also quiet pretty.That was abt 2 years ago I visit.The pertain rd one I never visit b4 but my friend told me is the same style as the fushing building one.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gilacewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyroll View Post
Any bros know got salon to cut hair, wash face then the girl seduce you to happy ending? I think many bros here would love that!
Wow bro i like your style. Big head and small head both getting taken care of at the same time.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spore I think don't have leh. You can try JB dirty salon jln ah fook area .Some years back experience once after washing hair the gal will use towel to cover up unzip and jerk you off you can see the guy next to you also doing same thing rather funny.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yah lah... for many yrs, golden mile,golden sultan,
even east coast rd, paramount hotel shopping centre below also hv.
those days , city plaza facial, n then masterbate u for $30.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Spore I think don't have leh. You can try JB dirty salon jln ah fook area .Some years back experience once after washing hair the gal will use towel to cover up unzip and jerk you off you can see the guy next to you also doing same thing rather funny.
in jb its was jalan ah fook blue star salon,
,n other salon,at jalan jaya, taman jaya.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
ppl park complex second floor, those are beauty salon, n hair cut.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Last time Pearl Centre on 2nd level also have this type of service. Done by msian milfs before the prcs took over.
Old 20-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycheongster View Post
Last time Pearl Centre on 2nd level also have this type of service. Done by msian milfs before the prcs took over.
now malaysian aunties is at ppl park centre
Old 21-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
now malaysian aunties is at ppl park centre
Those were the days of msian girls now probably they are gilf.The prc have taken over their rice bowl.But honestly I still prefer the msian.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
zdevil13 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any non prc places?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1