The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2007, 12:33 PM
do335

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Local Chinese...18Yo...Hazel....BBBJ

Name : Hazel (she's here before)
Face : 6/10
Boobs : 33B/26
Ht : 164
Wt : 53 kg
Allowed : Fingering, Licking, BBBJ, Frenching

No Raw No Anal

Damage: $170/1/1 exclude room and condoms

Sorry to Indian and Malay bros...

She's avail everyday from 2pm to 8pm...

p/s: Hazel is not a new FL...her previous rate was at 200/1/1...due to an accident she had when she was younger...she walks with a limp now...other than that...everything is ok...still have dat cheeky little gal behaviour...only bros who dont mind her default can consider about her...happy bonking!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
LOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Chinese...18Yo...Hazel....BBBJ

QUOTE=do335;2293524]No need to be sorrie abt, she was really meet with urgent matter for the 2 occasions, maybe u really not fated to meet her . But thanks for posting, at least bros know i kept my word in refunding u the room $ back. But in fact i'm refunding from my own $ cos i wouldn't get any cut if there's no deal done. Of cos u got all rights on earth to get back, no questions asked.

Regarding the 2nd refund, will defintely do it, just $20 for the room, not big issue, Eve is back & btw the way if u still want a session with her juz sms me, I will charge u @ 110/1/1 if not keen on her let me noe too, i will transferred u back the $.

Eve did apologised for the issue, I gave her a chance & she promised it will not happened again. But serious, it didn't happened to others who patron Eve (just a bit late, tat's all) but just happened to u twice & i feel bad abt it too, u knew that.

Thanks ![/QUOTE]

BRO do335 pls refer to your earlier reply
Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...
Old 10-10-2007, 11:16 AM
do335

Just got zapped for this thread

Hazel is available today from 2pm to 8pm. Bros who wish to have a session with her could kindly pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi..i have already pm u liao..do look forward for ur rply..thks!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

just tried hazel earlier on..thks for the smooth deal, do335

anywae..just a short fr on her

frenching : 8/10
i must say she's pretty good on it..we spend most of the time frenching instead of the main task man..

bj: 6.5/10
hmm..didnt really have a very good 1 on this part..the feeling like so so only

fj: 7/10
pretty easy to get wet..quite comfy as well.

stats as mentioned by the threadstarter himself..
overall impression: pretty satisfied with the gal..still got those girlish type looks..1st look u will knw is nt mre then 20yrs..recommended for those that like young bonks
Old 11-10-2007, 01:46 PM
do335

HAZEL is on mc today. She'll be back tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm.
Old 13-10-2007, 12:03 PM
do335

Hazel is available today from 12pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.
Old 13-10-2007, 12:26 PM
do335

Got Zapped again for posting Hazel
Old 14-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by do335 View Post
HAZEL is on mc today. She'll be back tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm.
MC after my bonk ?
Old 14-10-2007, 04:46 PM
do335

Hazel is available from 2pm to 8pm

Just got zapped for this thread again
Old 15-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
LOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Im sorry , Bro do335

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBANGKING View Post
QUOTE=do335;2293524]No need to be sorrie abt, she was really meet with urgent matter for the 2 occasions, maybe u really not fated to meet her . But thanks for posting, at least bros know i kept my word in refunding u the room $ back. But in fact i'm refunding from my own $ cos i wouldn't get any cut if there's no deal done. Of cos u got all rights on earth to get back, no questions asked.

Regarding the 2nd refund, will defintely do it, just $20 for the room, not big issue, Eve is back & btw the way if u still want a session with her juz sms me, I will charge u @ 110/1/1 if not keen on her let me noe too, i will transferred u back the $.

Eve did apologised for the issue, I gave her a chance & she promised it will not happened again. But serious, it didn't happened to others who patron Eve (just a bit late, tat's all) but just happened to u twice & i feel bad abt it too, u knew that.

Thanks !
Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...[/QUOTE]

Bro Do335,

I'm really sorry about the previous earlier posts which i had post in this thread. It WAS NOT meant for Hazel. I had posted wrongly in this thread. Once again, pls accept my sincere apology.

I would like to clarify with all bros/samsters in this forum, bro do335 is indeed a reliable and responsible OKT.

Reason simple, he kept his word and really Go all out to make sure he did his part. I feel bad cos i had been posting in several thread which are not the affected gals.

\Now, okt bro Do335, did transfer/refund me back the cash.
I was oversea and had not check my account. Anyway kudos to Bro Do335, he really did the transfer twice.

Im not trying to promote his biz here, but i guess after so many yrs of engaging services from various OKT, this one really stand out.

Im gona recommend Bro do335 to my regular kakis for his batch of gals (mina/chinese etc). Because, i Dun usually Go for good excellent gals, i GO for excellent OKT with 5* service, THATS DO335. ! At least i feel secured, that the OKT is truly a re;liable n responsible guy.

Well done. And im sorry for the wrong post. Its all a miscommunication and misunderstanding.
Old 15-10-2007, 11:27 AM
do335

Re: Im sorry , Bro do335

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBANGKING View Post
Bro,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...

Bro Do335,

I'm really sorry about the previous earlier posts which i had post in this thread. It WAS NOT meant for Hazel. I had posted wrongly in this thread. Once again, pls accept my sincere apology.

I would like to clarify with all bros/samsters in this forum, bro do335 is indeed a reliable and responsible OKT.

Reason simple, he kept his word and really Go all out to make sure he did his part. I feel bad cos i had been posting in several thread which are not the affected gals.

\Now, okt bro Do335, did transfer/refund me back the cash.
I was oversea and had not check my account. Anyway kudos to Bro Do335, he really did the transfer twice.

Im not trying to promote his biz here, but i guess after so many yrs of engaging services from various OKT, this one really stand out.

Im gona recommend Bro do335 to my regular kakis for his batch of gals (mina/chinese etc). Because, i Dun usually Go for good excellent gals, i GO for excellent OKT with 5* service, THATS DO335. ! At least i feel secured, that the OKT is truly a re;liable n responsible guy.

Well done. And im sorry for the wrong post. Its all a miscommunication and misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

Bro LBK, thanks for the clarification, u too gain my most honorable respect.
Old 15-10-2007, 04:24 PM
do335

Juz got zapped for this thread again

The person who zapped me continuous on this thread, i did pm to ask u to stop this childish acts. I didn't offend u, Hazel was under u before but she agree to come to us. Pls checked with her. Thks
Old 16-10-2007, 03:56 AM
do335

Hazel is available from 2pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name, contacts & preferred timings for arrangments
Old 16-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by do335 View Post
Juz got zapped for this thread again

The person who zapped me continuous on this thread, i did pm to ask u to stop this childish acts. I didn't offend u, Hazel was under u before but she agree to come to us. Pls checked with her. Thks
Bro do355,

Upping and Zapping are normal in this forums..........

So please dont take it too hard for the pts... Up U 2pts....

Cheers

VK

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1