The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 04:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mercedesredbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking NEW SMILE GIRLS AT AIRBNB 🇹🇭😀

Doing my first post here on Sammy Forum.

37M here and have had my fair share of playing with different girls throughout the years. Experiment with many different flavours before from Asia girls to busty British MILFs so everything I have to say is self proclaimed to be EXPERT advice.

Every 1-2 weeks my good friend and I will make arrangements to find a new flavour to taste and destroy. Due to unhappy sex life with my wife (38F) who has a dry and gaping hole after my many years of pounding. So me and my friend will go out on our happy escapades while our wives think that we are out “fishing”.

Recently was introduced by my other good friend to a new group that bring in young, slim and fair skinned Thai girls. Like I mentioned, I am a EXPERT PUNISHER and have many years in this field already. So when I tell you that this was my truly my BEST experience, you have to trust me.

So me and my friends make our way down to their AirBNB and quite frankly, the moment you see these girls in person, you will be ready to leave your wife and girlfriends. Typing this FR now has forced me to make plans for my next escapade there tomorrow.

The reason I say that this was my BEST experience is because the service is like nothing I have experienced before. The way they grab and swallow my raging cock like they want it for breakfast lunch and dinner, the way ride me as if they live for my dragon in them. Even when I shoot they are urgent to lick up every last drop and suck me dry as if they are dying from thirst.

These girls have the perfect breasts and nipples to play with and their soft moans make you more erected than you thought you could ever be. Will be back again to shoot on their perfect model face.

Looks rating: 10
Skill rating: 10

Best part is… Rates are 150/1/1 when quite frankly I will be willing to pay for a 450/1/1

For the broskis interested, I would be more than happy to share the contact. Drop me a Telegram message @mercedesredbull69
Old 26-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: NEW SMILE GIRLS AT AIRBNB 🇹🇭😀

Smells nice..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1