The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 810 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
Guys got new shop on this Sembawang road- it’s called Viet*** reflexology. Just drove past then saw
Already tried. 3 Viet MILF and all not a looker....age estimated 40-50+. As usual all are PR as all new shops do not have quota to get new blood in. Entrance is 45 or 50 I forget already. Got assign to a ML A, she looks like the C*C* last time at T*p T**mb. Anyway usual package at 50 and just close eyes will do....Open eyes I think you cannot stand...LOL Curtain joint with common toilet which you bath will flood. I would say nothing special except the entrance cost is lower and GQ price is market rate. Take note the shop air con is really very very cold...no customer at all...I nearly freeze to death when I say too cold she say she scare of hot....knn...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 28-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

I will second the comment above.
Tried one when I was having Mcd beside. Text wechat to ask for the $36 promotion rate.
Agree and move my ass in.
Surprise the very open concept. lucky I was the only customer at that hour.
Massage is above average. Pay less than 40 can get hot stone and warm pillow for my neck , where to find this nowaday ?
I love this for my super sour neck. This used to be standard for all massage joint but now all gone.
She work hard.

GQ popped and a affordable rate as well. Nth to shout. Close your eye and relax will do. Wanna keep this a joint when I am really tired and not looking for pretty ML. But the super open concept is quite turn off.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ghostx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Harmoxx spa?
You got her contact bro? Can pm me
Old 02-12-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
You got her contact bro? Can pm me
i want to try harxxx spa along sembawang road
Old 03-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to this Qxxxn spa opp SSC...I think they have 4ML but was assigned a viet...started off with hard massage and ended up hard massage...think it is clean but need to invest to get some small returns...tried to put my hands by the side and as she came along, moved to contact her calf but she siam so fast...only touch like 1 second...tried many ways to get a feel of what might happen...sorry bros nothing...small consolation when I gave her a tip...hugged her shoulder for 2 seconds....
Can give up if looking for for GQ. I went recently around midnight thinking they might be more willing to pop GQ but unfortunately didn’t happen. I was chatting with the viet ML and she shared quite a few bro tried to talk her into providing extra but she rejected. Seems like their boss don’t allow.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MP along Sembawang road with MILF or Mature Vietnam ML

Thanks 🙏
Old 08-02-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

any bro try before NEW VENUS SPA along the shophouse at the SSC? any comment on their service
Old 08-02-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 810 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Any MP along Sembawang road with MILF or Mature Vietnam ML

Thanks 🙏
Have a new viet massage with white signboard ah. Before nasi lemak that stretch. All GILF or MILF with big body....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

is it before the mcdonald drve thru or after
Old 08-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
Can give up if looking for for GQ. I went recently around midnight thinking they might be more willing to pop GQ but unfortunately didn’t happen. I was chatting with the viet ML and she shared quite a few bro tried to talk her into providing extra but she rejected. Seems like their boss don’t allow.
Queen spa been around for a long time and as far as I know, it's clean. I only go there when I really just want massage and nothing else. Massage not bad.
Old 08-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
I will second the comment above.
Tried one when I was having Mcd beside. Text wechat to ask for the $36 promotion rate.
Agree and move my ass in.
Surprise the very open concept. lucky I was the only customer at that hour.
Massage is above average. Pay less than 40 can get hot stone and warm pillow for my neck , where to find this nowaday ?
I love this for my super sour neck. This used to be standard for all massage joint but now all gone.
She work hard.

GQ popped and a affordable rate as well. Nth to shout. Close your eye and relax will do. Wanna keep this a joint when I am really tired and not looking for pretty ML. But the super open concept is quite turn off.
Pay less than 40 is on top of the entrance fee?
Old 08-02-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

5* Sembawang rd got new mp
Ch* *u wellness

interested bros can go try
Old 08-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
5* Sembawang rd got new mp
Ch* *u wellness

interested bros can go try
Going to try soon, who is the best 😅😅😅😅
Old 08-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Have a new viet massage with white signboard ah. Before nasi lemak that stretch. All GILF or MILF with big body....
Is it before the mc Donald drive a thru
Old 09-02-2023, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Queen spa been around for a long time and as far as I know, it's clean. I only go there when I really just want massage and nothing else. Massage not bad.
Asking out of curiosity, do you frequent Hxxxxxy Sxx? Tried once but no GQ, not sure if it’s worth to keep trying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1