The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 17
albertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant futurealbertchen123 has a brilliant future
Post Just a word of caution..

Dear SBF Bros,

Amid the festive periods coming up with bonuses coming in and happy days all around, please do exercise caution when you visit our dear masseurs at their places. Especially those with the toilets outside the massaging room.

Just this week, i visited a SYT masseur in her private apartment where i undress in the room and bath in the toilet outside the room. That every evening, i received a one time password sms from my bank while driving. Upon checking with the bank, the message was meant for a online transaction. Luckily it did not get thru.

Coincidence? I do not know..

Play safe and have fun.

Cheers.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
SubaruSTI is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Just a word of caution..

If you r driving , leave the stuff in your car, just bring the minimum needed.
Old 16-12-2013, 05:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Just a word of caution..

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertchen123 View Post
Dear SBF Bros,

Amid the festive periods coming up with bonuses coming in and happy days all around, please do exercise caution when you visit our dear masseurs at their places. Especially those with the toilets outside the massaging room.

Just this week, i visited a SYT masseur in her private apartment where i undress in the room and bath in the toilet outside the room. That every evening, i received a one time password sms from my bank while driving. Upon checking with the bank, the message was meant for a online transaction. Luckily it did not get thru.

Coincidence? I do not know..

Play safe and have fun.

Cheers.
Bro can you enlighten more of what happen & which massuer ,
can use pm if dont want it posted here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1