The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Re: Sembawang MP

Pls share ctc. Not sure if it's the same as a shop beside duck rice shop
Old 19-06-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
Pls share ctc. Not sure if it's the same as a shop beside duck rice shop
That one lau aunty one... No hanky-panky one
Old 01-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yea I like NN too, but 80 is a bit steep for me.

Can share more about Mei? Saw her on MC too and she looks yummy. You got BBBJ from her? 4G roam?

Less meaty compare to NN. Still prefer NN in this case 🤣
Old 01-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Less meaty compare to NN. Still prefer NN in this case 🤣
MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried V**** before?
Old 03-07-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
Anyone tried V**** before?

Nope but she looks good I must say. Milfy seductive looks with sizable assets.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone knows if the Thai massage shop along Sembawang Road at Famous Nasi Lemak still open?
Old 03-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Lady V is busty.... But roaming is $80 .... OMG.... Need to prevent inflation

Recently I tried one milf 40plus... Not a looker... But Body is slim and her boobs are C cups and nice shape .... Well maintained for 40s milf... And paid less than standard fees.... Well she can't be charging same fees as syt right...

QUOTE=sgpiggybank;20072796]MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..[/QUOTE]
Old 03-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Nope but she looks good I must say. Milfy seductive looks with sizable assets.
Tried both V**** and N***, V's service quite gd at times... And seem to be she stays at the shop itself, can arrange anytime.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..
Tried MM -pretty and shy Small boobs Hj with roaming out side50
Micxxxe -playful Firm boobs roaming inside 80
Saw the new Xia yx-pretty -next target ...anyone tried ?
Old 04-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Only tried Vick before. No teasing at all. Any ML that tease before asking the GQ ?
Old 04-07-2020, 03:28 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Lady V is busty.... But roaming is $80 .... OMG.... Need to prevent inflation

Recently I tried one milf 40plus... Not a looker... But Body is slim and her boobs are C cups and nice shape .... Well maintained for 40s milf... And paid less than standard fees.... Well she can't be charging same fees as syt right...

QUOTE=sgpiggybank;20072796]MM small boobs but cute nipples. Very small nipples and aerola but dark in color. HJ is 50 with roaming is 80. Expensive wor...Nn I saw her and looks not good so I never will want to try. On my way out I saw Lady V. Wah the neh neh looks big from the outside. Will spent again 80 dollars to explore and squeeze her neh neh for my next and will be last visit. This shop no BBBJ or FJ and only HJ with grabbing of boobs at $80..
[/QUOTE]

Aiyo 80 again...Can skip and go other joints for BBBJ and full roaming...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 04-07-2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Tried MM -pretty and shy Small boobs Hj with roaming out side50
Micxxxe -playful Firm boobs roaming inside 80
Saw the new Xia yx-pretty -next target ...anyone tried ?
All 80 can skip ba...over price and cannot support this shop liao.

Old 05-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got fj also?
Old 05-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)