The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2010, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
krabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fuck buddies

In the tradition of sharing. As in how you end up being fuck buddies. Preferably not fictional please.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fuck buddies

den y dun u start the ball rolling 1st!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Since u started the thread, shldn't u be the one to get the ball rolling?
Old 11-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sthuman is Cool - loads of Potential

in the tradition of sharing??? hmmm... seems you have the custom of receiving...
Old 11-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

This kind of questions will surface til after January when the school re-opens....
Old 11-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

There has been a recent surge in number of threads regarding the issue with fuck buddies. If TS wants to start another one, I'd suggest you come up with something productive.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
This kind of questions will surface til after January when the school re-opens....
hahahha !!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
krabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkrabs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well guys.. frankly I've nothing to share as I never had a fb. I'm intrigued by the concept tho. hah!

Didn't realise there are discussions on this topic already. Guess I will do a search and let this thread die a natural death. Thanks guys~
Old 12-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

At least u r asking a valid qn - keep looking for the answers in this thread and be a Singapore Neil Strauss and make us proud.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krabs View Post
In the tradition of sharing. As in how you end up being fuck buddies. Preferably not fictional please.
Brother, you have to get out and meet women. Means everywhere but choose the venues that match your demographic targets. Means if you hang out at low life low end dives then you meet women who want that kind of man. Put on your alpha male game, it should actually come naturally for you to be successful though. Flirt, hint at sex. Make the gal lust, make her wait, lust until its her that takes the provacative initiative to rip your clothes off weeks later. This is rather than you coming across as a jerk trying to bed her the day you meet her. Display power, confidence and reek of masculinity that she has to have insider her for at least one night. BTW, try high end bookstores, nce shopping malls, chi chi cafes, etc.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
BTW, try high end bookstores, nce shopping malls, chi chi cafes, etc.
Where got high end bookstores? Does Popular falls into that category??? Hope the next time, you will not come up with too many high end ideas.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

does this work ?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Where got high end bookstores? Does Popular falls into that category??? Hope the next time, you will not come up with too many high end ideas.
high end book stores - library ?
Old 12-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smokyluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

take your time once you have met a lady that you wud like to have as fck buddy... take her out, then become friends, then you can become one... if she accepts the idea. Time is your best friend and keep the balance between just xx time and the none xx time, to show you r still a friend as well and not only keen to XX. Make sure she knows you like to meet her a lot etc ..easy convincing.. no cash involved, littl' gifts can help for birthdays, xmas etc Have fun. for more detailed infos how to get there, pm me.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokyluke View Post
take your time once you have met a lady that you wud like to have as fck buddy... take her out, then become friends, then you can become one... if she accepts the idea. Time is your best friend and keep the balance between just xx time and the none xx time, to show you r still a friend as well and not only keen to XX. Make sure she knows you like to meet her a lot etc ..easy convincing.. no cash involved, littl' gifts can help for birthdays, xmas etc Have fun. for more detailed infos how to get there, pm me.
sorry time to me is a luxury, to me, a fb is not your gf. so if u cannot bed her within the first few meetings, why waste your time to do shopping or watch movie or drink coffee together? for me, both of us will know whether we are fb for each other the first time we meet, like 'lust at first sight'. btw i bedded one fb on the 2nd meeting and another one in the forth meeting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1