The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
haishuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

Waiting for updates
Old 31-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Excavating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you still there?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SongCafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 19-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She started her service by licking my nipples. She circled them with her tongue and sucked on it as if I was going to produce milk. When she was done with one nipple, she moved on to the other. She moaned once in a while and looked up at me.

'Good girl..' I praised her, stroking her hair.

She moved her way down south and paid tribute to my belly button. It was at this point when I decided that maybe I'll just have her clean me today.

'Lick here' I raised my arms and directed her towards my armpit.

'Woah.. Daddy want "full service" ah?' she giggled in mandarin.

I kept my mouth shut and watched her slither her way back up my body.

'Sniff sniff' she smelt my armpit.

'Woah.. Sweat smell' she laughed and looked at me.

The sweat smell didn't seem to deter her at all. She went in there and licked it clean. It was ticklish at first but I got used to it. It felt a little dirty but I liked the fact that I could make someone lick my sweaty pits She moved back down south after she was done with both my armpits and was worshipping my private area. Her hand on my cock and my balls in her mouth.

'Mmmm' she moaned.

'You like the taste of my sweaty balls?' I finally spoke.

'Mmm...' she giggled, looking at me.

'Enough already.. go down.. ' I commanded.

She looked at me puzzled. I enlightened her by lifting my feet and wriggling my toes. Her eyes opened wide and she finally released my balls from her mouth.

'I never do before na' she spoke in english.

'Try' I commanded.

She reluctantly moved down to my toes and as usual, she started off by sniffing my toes first. She showed me a sad face and told me that I was very naughty. Regardless, my big toe was in her mouth less than 5 seconds later. I enjoyed every moment of it. Looking down and seeing a lady sucking on my toes as if it were an icecream.

'Look here' I told her, and aimed my phone camera at her.

'You naughty..' she immediately looked away covered her face with one hand, the other still holding onto my feet.

'Don't shy.. look here..' I continued with my photoshoot.

She finally gave in after awhile and posed for a few photos of her sucking my feet. I finally gave her permission to come back up and she started sucking my cock. My cock was still a little sore from the earlier exercise but Fanny managed to breathe life into it and it stood rock hard at attention. She climbed forwards slowly and rubbed her pussy on my cock, sitting on it.

'You want do without condom?' she moaned in mandarin.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 20-02-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the updates TS!
Old 20-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story bro, it's getting expecting.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U write well
Old 20-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting patiently for more!!!
Old 20-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

'No no.. Take the condom.. At the table' I pointed.

'Ahh.. ok..' she looked a little disappointed as she climbed off the bed to retrieve the condom.

She came back and put the condom on for me and rode me until I cummed. I was super spent by now. Too much sex for the day. Fanny took off the condom and cleaned my cock off with a tissue paper. I was too tired to ask her to clean with her mouth. I fell asleep soon after. When I awoke in the morning, Fanny was still sleeping beside me.

'So early?' she mumbled in mandarin as I came out of the shower.

'Ya.. going out to eat soon. You want to come?' I asked out of goodwill, I secretly hoped she wouldn't come as we had plans to visit another massage joint.

'No.. I need work' she replied.

'Oh.. Ok.. You find me tonight again?' I asked.

'Can.. But.. I need to earn you know..' she hinted.

I caught her hint and decided to pass her 3k baht for the activities last night. She didn't even count how much I passed to her. She was just happy to receive money from me. She hugged and kissed me before grabbing her bag.

'I don't do this for anyone you know' she said in mandarin before closing the door behind her.

I honestly felt a little bad and decided to chase after her. I ended up waiting for a taxi with her and I paid the driver before sending her off. Even telling her to message me when she is home.

I met the rest of my friends in the lobby about half an hour later. We had lunch and decided to carry on with our bonking plans: Mitu Massage Bangkok. We took a cab there and when we entered, we starting to choose which lady we wanted via the ipad.

I picked a girl I liked and waited for my room to be ready. There was a slight delay with my lady while my friends happily went into their rooms with their respective ladies. I was ushered into the room first by the workers there. It was kinda awkward but whatever. I laid on the bed and used my phone to look at pictures of the lady I just booked. Fanny also sent me a selfie of herself in the fishtank. Probably waiting to get picked by a lucky guy. I told her to send me one when she was naked. After awhile, there was a knock on my door and the sound of it slowly opening. There was my lady, she looked almost exactly like how she looked in the pictures.

'Sawasdee ka.. My name is Ai' she introduced herself.

I was already semi-hard.
Old 20-02-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
wazaqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice experiences!
Old 21-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

very nice sharing ts!
Old 22-02-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
Jinzo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJinzo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
very nice sharing ts!
Yes agree with you . Hope TS will write more soon.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love your writings bro, hope you will continue sharing.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

good stuff
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1