The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
The mission

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance/ similarities to any living or dead person is purely coincidental.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This story is going to be lengthy. The juicy parts are from the middle of the story onward. Read only if you are interested in grandfather story or an adventure.

Note: there are references and linkages to my previous stories. Please do a search and read them first.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was 34 degrees as we stepped out of the lobby of our 5 star hotel in a city in South Asia. I was in a full suit while Stephanie was in a beige jacket and matching skirt. The heat was sweltering as we waited at the main driveway for our chauffeur whom my client had instructed to fetch us to his office.

Steph: Baby, it's very warm. Is the driver on his way?

I took my phone out from my pocket. There was an unread message and I opened it.

Me: Yes.... he is arriving soon...

I was perspiring profusely in the hot and humid surroundings. The bellboy asked me if we would need a taxi and I rejected him. He nodded and went about to attend to other guests. Apart from the 3 of us, at 8am, there were at least 10 other individuals in the driveway, waiting for their pick up.

Steph took out a tissue from the clutch bag she was holding and wiped her forehead while she carried a box of wine glass in her other as a gift meant for the client. I could tell that she was uncomfortable with the heat but she remained patient and did not ask me again.

10mins later, a dusty looking vehicle drove into the driveway. The car looked as if it had not been washed for weeks or even months but then all the vehicles in this part of the world looked the same. They were all coated in thick dirt and dust from the roads.

The car stopped in front of us and the chauffeur came out. He was not dressed in any uniform but just a plain shirt and pants. A pair of sandals completed his dressing. He addressed me directly.

Driver: Sir, are you Kairh?

Me: Keith. Not Kairh.

Driver: yes..... Kairh sir..... "The Boss" send me to pick you....

He opened the rear door for me and I waited for Steph to board before hopping in from the opposite door. The driver came into the vehicle and passed me 2 bottles of mineral water and we were on our way. The security personnel from the hotel opened the gates for us and we proceeded on our journey.

Once we got into the main road, the traffic was very heavy but as we got into town, the jam became atrocious. The entire road was packed with cars, buses, vans, trucks, buffalos, push carts, tricycle, bicycles and rickshaw. Basically anything that you could name, you would be able to find it on the roads as the mode of transportation here.

And people. Yes. People. There were people walking in the middle of the road, disregarding the jam they are causing and it is not just 1 person; people as in plural; and they walked as if they owned the road. Our vehicle crawled slowly along the congested roads.

Me: How long will this take? Our meeting is 10am and it's already 8.40.

Driver: no porblum. We will reech there by 10.

Steph: Baby, he can't go faster. Don't rush him.

Me: I know but I don't want to be late.

She squeezed my hand and gave me her sweetest smile that always calmed me down. I smiled back and looked out the window, trying to get my mind off our expected time of arrival. My mind started to drift off into the traffic thinking about the reason as to why we were here in the first place.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

At 30, I was a successful private banker.

I owned a condo in Orchard and had a very nice looking car. Although both were on hired purchase, at least I earned more than enough to live more than comfortably after servicing the monthly instalments.

Steph was 24 when we got married slightly more than a year ago. She had just started her first job when I got to know her from a customer event.

At the event, I saw this petite girl who was not attired like the rest of the attendees. While the rest of the attendees were dressed to kill, in her demure dressing, she looked as if she was attending a school choir session, totally out of sync with the party. Even with her conservative dressing and light makeup, her long flowing back hair and big round eyes, hidden behind a pair of dark rimmed glasses, I could see that she was beautiful. She looked shy and lost at the event, as she stood in the corner alone, watching the event past by her. As I approached her, she was shocked that someone had even noticed her and she was appreciative.

After that, initial meeting, everything was history. I was blown away by her kind and considerate character. We got married after a few short months of dating.

Steph was shy and her conservative character was instilled by her parents. Although they were poor but they were strict with their values and maintained that teaching throughout her life. Before we got married, she was adamant that we do not do the do as she respected her parents’ wishes and did not want to upset her parents. The furthest we had gone was just Frenching and that was done once in my car under her block.

After married, I was the first man that she ever had. Even after our matrimony, she maintained her shyness and whenever we made love, it would always be in the cover of darkness. The lights were always switched off with the drapes drawn. Although I could feel her tight body in the darkness, I had never seen her body in the light of the day. All I know was that she had a nice slim figure, long legs and sizeable B Cups but she was never comfortable with her body.

Our love makings sessions were simple affairs. There was no oral sex or any different style except for the standard missionary position. Even till now, she did not allow me to explore her nether regions. Although our sex was not adventurous, I was happily married. Steph was my confidante and she would always lend a listening ear to me every day after work when I complained about the snobbish customers, who thought that with their millions, they controlled the world. Even though my job was stressful, I continued on because the pay was good.

As Steph was also earning quite a good income and because her parents were poor, she volunteered to sponsor her younger sister for her overseas studies. Unfortunately the company that she was working in went bust half a year after we got married and because she was unemployed for 6 months, I took up the responsibility of paying for her younger sister's studies. She was appreciative that I helped out with her sister and was determined to find a job as soon as possible to alleviate my burden, however, because of the current stagnation of the market; she was still unable to find a job.

Apart from her unemployment, everything in my life seemed perfect, that was, until something happened that changed our lives forever.

The company that I was working in, decided to shut down their office in Asia. As such, I was laid off as well. Although I got a severance package, it was a meagre sum. Due to the salary I was drawing previously, no companies could afford me.

Both set of our parents were poor and because Steph did not want them to worry about us, we did not even informed them that we were both out of jobs. After 6 months of unable to get another job and continuing to pay for her younger sis education as well as the instalments for my car and condo, my savings were depleted.

In the end, to lower the monthly expenditure, we had no choice but to sell off both the car and the condo. Whatever amount we received from the sale, we used it to pay for a resale flat given that the banks were unwilling to provide large loans to 2 unemployed person. After the sale and the purchase, although the stress from servicing the instalments was lifted, the remaining net sum was just a couple of thousands left. If either of us could still not find a job within the next month or so, we were not sure who we could turn to for help as her sister would definitely have to stop her education temporarily, even though that was the last thing that Steph would want for it to happen.

We had just moved into the resale flat for a few days when I received a call from the personal assistant of one of the ex-client I serviced.

I was with Steph unpacking our stuffs in our new home when my phone rang. I was surprised when I saw the number and told her about it before picking up the call. She was excited as she felt that it could an opportunity of a job offer.

Just as she predicted, the assistant told me that the ex-client had a job offer for me but he mentioned that it would not be convenient for him to divulge. If I was interested to find out more about the job description, they would provide an all-expense paid trip for me to fly there to meet his boss for further discussion.

I was still deciding when Steph made the decision for me. At the same time, she asked me to try to request for an additional ticket so that she could tag along, if the client was agreeable, and we could go for a short vacation after the meeting as she had never been there. Although I did not want her to travel to that country, I made the request to the assistant. Surprisingly, the client's assistant acceded to my requests.

I reminded her that I would still need to find out what the job offer was but she was optimistic and as long as the price was right, I should take up the offer, at least for the time being.

Somehow our visa got express clearance and a week later, we were on the plane.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

We travelled for another 10 mins in the jam before the driver switched off the engine in the middle of the road, breaking my thoughts. I looked up and noticed that smoke was emitting from our bonnet.

Me: What is happening?

Driver: See.....

He pointed to his dash board. The temperature indicator was in the red.

Driver: car.... over heat. Have to stop.

Me: Overheat?! Then how can we get there in time?

I looked at my watch. it was already 9am.

Me: Can you quickly call for another car?

He pointed to the surrounding traffic.

Driver: Sir, it will take 45mins for car to come here. 45mins to get out of down (*town*). No car.

Me: ok...ok.... help me to hail a cab. quick....

Driver: Sorry sir.... here no taxi... jam.... they don't come.....

Me: shit..... then how can we get there in time?

He paused for a moment and gave me a look as if I was asking about some stupid question before deciding that I was not joking. He pointed to a bus stop 20meters in front of us.

Driver: Take bus..... you can get there in time....

I had seen the buses earlier during the journey. They were packed to the brimmed. I looked at Steph and she would be a disadvantage if she got on the bus. However, there was no way she was staying here alone. I sighed.

Me: No.... you call for the other car and we will wait.

Driver: Sorry sir.... "The Boss" has meeting at 1030..... cannut wait.....

Before I could think, Steph made the decision for us.

Steph: Ok we will take the bus..... which bus and where to stop?

The driver explained everything to her and she nodded.

Me: Steph....

A very packed bus crawled past our car towards the bus stop. The driver turned and pointed at that bus.

Driver: This bus. Next bus coome 20 mins.

Steph opened her side of the door and stepped out.

Steph: Baby! let's go!.....

I started to get out of the car and she was already running towards the bus stop. I cursed my luck and ran after her quickly.

Old 18-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
found09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, support!!
Old 18-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start. Staying tune for more.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OngKeKiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A promising start .
Old 19-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start .
Old 19-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NaturalSprings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue
Old 19-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Fabinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper setup here.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Makitah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent here.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

I was again perspiring from the short run. Steph momentarily disappeared from my view as the bus pulled alongside the curb. I quickly rounded the back of the bus and saw Steph.

The bus had stopped and she was already in the queue, if it is what is called a queue; a bunch of people crowded around the front door of the bus, trying to push their way up the bus.

Steph was already in the middle of this crowd. I could see that she was now only in her white button shirt and had removed her jacket, holding it in her hand in such a short space of time. I removed mine as well as she turned her head around and shouted back to me.

Steph: Hurry. We must get up the bus!

I nodded and pushed myself into the crowd.

I could smell sweat as bodies plastered against mine. Arms rubbed against mine and chests pushed me from behind, causing my body to push against the person in front of me. Everyone was trying to get up the bus. For a split second in the brief madness, I thought about Steph and knew she was experiencing the same as me. However, I did not have time to further contemplate about the issue as I was ushered forward from the mass of bodies behind me. Those at the back were pushing to try to get onto the bus.

I looked up and noticed that she had already gotten on and it was getting full very quickly. I fought my way through the crowd and managed to squeeze myself onto the steps as the bus pulled away from the curb slowly, without even closing its doors. In fact, there were no doors. 2 other person behind me held onto the frame of the door dangerously.

I managed to stabilize myself and looked into the bus. Almost everyone inside were men. I could only see 2 other woman seated from my side of the bus. The bus was really packed. Everyone was like sardines in a can.

Steph was in the middle of the bus and she was standing by the side of a seat. Her body was pushed forward from the mass of bodies behind her and with one hand, she held tightly onto the metal railing at the shoulder of the seat in front of her, supporting herself and preventing her from falling onto the seated man. The way her body was leaned forward had caused her breasts to be near the head of the seated man but not touching him. Her other hand was holding to her jacket, bag and the gift. With just one hand, there was no way she could push backwards and straightened up against the ongoing pressure applied to her back by the crowd. I should really have carried the gift instead of letting her do it.

I tried to inch forward to her but it would be trying to walk into a wall. The bodies in front of me form a large mass of immovable objects. All I got were nasty stares from the nearest commuters in front of me and I stopped trying.

I looked at her again and she caught my eyes. Using her eyes she gestured at the bodies behind her before rolling her eyes and finally gave me a weak smile.

I mouthed a silent sorry to her but she shook her head and smiled again.

The bus stopped at the next stop but only 1 or 2 disembarked. More people squeezed into the bus again. I was literally plastered to the guy in front of me and someone else was plastered to my back. It was hot and stuffy and I was perspiring heavily. We were told by the driver that we had to endure this for another 10 stops or about 50mins. I just hoped that at least more will alight than board at the next stop.

The bus was not silent. There were people talking all around and there was the sound of the engine amongst the noises. Furthermore it was not air conditioned and the noise from the traffic made the interior a rather noisy place. Suddenly the chatters were silenced when Steph's voice drowned everything. Normally, she was a soft spoken woman and in the time we were together, never once had I heard her raised her voice.

Steph: Stop touching me!

Immediately I craned my neck to look at her. Initially, I thought it was the man in front of her on the seat but when I saw her, she was trying to strain her head backwards to see who was touching her. However, with the awkward position she was in, together with the condition of the crowd, there was no telling who the culprit was.

Me: Hey! Hey! stop touching her!

I did not know who was the person but I could not move from where I was and rushed over to her, I could only use my voice. I knew it was in vain but it was better than doing nothing.

Me: Baby! what happened?!

Steph: someone stroked my behind!

She was too demure to even say "butt". Her eyes found mine and I could see that she was angry. Unable to do anything more, I shouted again.

Me: Hey! One more time you touch her, I'll call the police!

I was starting to be frustrated. The stuffiness in the bus was not helping.

Me: So, you better don't do it again!

At this moment, the bus driver spoke. I thought he would stop the bus and help to catch the culprit instead he did the opposite.

Bus Driver: Hey..... you.... no shout. Or you go down bus.....

I was shocked and stunned by what he had just said. Instead of helping us, he had threatened to throw me down the bus.

Me: HEY! MY WIFE IS BEING MOLESTED! YOU SHOULD BE HELPING US! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I GO DOWN THE BUS!

I was normally a calm person but the feeling of unjust made me boiled and I just vented my frustration at him.

Bus Driver: You, your wife, both quiet..... i cannut drive and you disturb others. Quiet or you go 2 down.

I was about to shout at him again but I heard Steph calling me.

Steph: Keith.... Keith....

I turned and looked at her, who was still about 5 seats away from me. The anger was gone from her eyes. I could only see concerned in them now. Obviously she was worried that we would be chased down the bus and missed our meeting.

Steph: cool it.....

Me: but......

Steph: Do you remember why are we here?

I looked silently.

Steph: ok.... we cannot get thrown off..... ssshhh....

She winked and managed a weak smile for me.

Me: Are you ok?

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

Steph: Yes but I have 2 hands there now.....

After the commotion, they still have the cheek to continue to molest my wife. Just thinking about their hands on my demure wife made angry again. I was about to shout again when she stopped me. I took a deep breath and spoke.

Me: you being molested is not ok....

Steph: Keith, listen to me.... don't.... please....

For the first time since we were together, I could feel the exasperation in her voice with me.

I could understand how she was feeling. She was being molested but because of the need to be in time for the meeting so that we could go have the opportunity to get the job, she was already sacrificing herself even though I could see that she had the disgusted feeling of being violated. If I continued to kick up a big hoo-hah, we would be thrown off the bus and miss the meeting, her sacrifice would be in vain.

I sighed and took a deep breath.

Me: ok..... I'll keep quiet and if anything, just shout. ok? We can always alight.

Steph just nodded quietly.

At the next stop, some people alighted from the bus but as many came up. With the movement within the bus, I managed to get myself up to the top of the steps but I was no closer to her, still about 5 seats away from her. As the front door was already packed to the brim, some of the passengers took opportunity of the opened back door and entered through there as well. This had caused the middle and back of the bus to be even more packed than ever.

I took a glance at Steph and with my view unobstructed; I had a pretty good view of her. She was pushed against the seated man in front of her. One of her thighs was now plastered against his upper arm and her groin was pushed deep against the right angle of his shoulder. I could see the frown on her forehead but she remained silent.

There was a hand on her butt and another on her outer thigh but the owner of the hands disappeared into the mass of bodies behind her and I could not see who it belonged to. I wanted to ask her if she was fine but I remembered the earlier look on her face and I maintained my silence.

The bus continued to rumble on slowly in the heavy traffic, stopping frequently in the jam. Progress was slow and I could not move my hands to check the time. It was getting stuffy and uncomfortable in the interior but no one was complaining as it was their daily lifestyle.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1