The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggordon1 View Post
This is my report from my 3 day trip. This time I went Sihanoukville to check the place out.

Every girl I had gave the worst service and attitude in my experience. Don't think it's luck but it's the general culture.

1st day I went to Blue Mountain but didnt have mood to just take a girl although I saw a SSYT cutie on my way out. I went to Shanghai KTV and all in was 135usd with 2 girls. The tabao was 150usd.

2nd day went to Blue Mountain was quoted 25usd but heard from others 20 was good enough.

3rd day I want to LV bar which was a really run down bar. LT was 100usd but the girl went back to settle some things and it rained heavily so she couldn't come back

The 2 things that really brightened up my trip was the great hotel I stayed called Port Hedonia and hooking up with a viet tourist. Although the hotel location is quite hard to get to especially at night the service and food served there is great.

A highly rated bar I wanted to go but didn't have the chance is Joy gogo bar. This would be the last time Im going to Cambodia as I have my sights on other places. Hope this review proves useful to all Bros
The Joy GoGo Bar, if it is the same one we are talking about that used to be near Ouchheutal Beach, is no longer there. Closed long ago. It used to be a place with Russian girls doing pole dance. If my guess its correct, the same boss now runs a place at Queenco now called Qbar. No more pole dancing but still have Russian GROs. Not cheap though. 1 LD is USD17 and the girls drink LD machiam like water. The girls also cannot take out wan. So IMHO, you never miss anything much...
Old 02-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotongue8 View Post
The Joy GoGo Bar, if it is the same one we are talking about that used to be near Ouchheutal Beach, is no longer there. Closed long ago. It used to be a place with Russian girls doing pole dance. If my guess its correct, the same boss now runs a place at Queenco now called Qbar. No more pole dancing but still have Russian GROs. Not cheap though. 1 LD is USD17 and the girls drink LD machiam like water. The girls also cannot take out wan. So IMHO, you never miss anything much...
Right now i am back to singapore. i was in queenco in april 2019 and i can confirm that there are russian GROs at their pubs in queenco but i never try.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can anyone confirm LT is still 50 to 70 at Street 136? I've been quoted 100 every time lately
Old 11-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
flashyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Heading to Phnom Penh 12May - 14 May. Any Bro happen to be there, can show me around?
Old 11-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Can anyone confirm LT is still 50 to 70 at Street 136? I've been quoted 100 every time lately
If you have been quoted 100, it means the acceptable price is still way below 100. In cambodia, in everything, you just got to bargain. If i am a girl, i will read your body language first, if i believe that you are dying for me, i may even quote you usd1000, if i love to play tricks with you, i may even tell you its free.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
If you have been quoted 100, it means the acceptable price is still way below 100. In cambodia, in everything, you just got to bargain. If i am a girl, i will read your body language first, if i believe that you are dying for me, i may even quote you usd1000, if i love to play tricks with you, i may even tell you its free.
So is it disrespectful to offer 50 for LT for the Riverside bar girls?
Old 13-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
burlisque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any senior bros can recommend any KTV with locals and not too bad facility (newer song/ english songs) and normal priced. Have to seek advice from senior bros here and the gang going quite clueless about where to go for KTV at the moment this sat or fri. Thanks for any advice
Old 14-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Camlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes if the bar girl sense you are desperate then they will chop you as much as they can. now the new market spoilers are the china man.

a good encounter for me will be such that throughout the night the bar girl will not keep pressuring me for lady drinks or keep talking about money. i will leave immediately when the situation becomes a big turn off.

we have to understand the job of bar girls is to chalk up your bill. decide what is your tolerance level and spend accordingly. for me i find it silly to spend hundreds of usd just on drinks to hao lian or to impress the bar girls. the same amount of money can be better spent on a private party with friends in a club or ktv with bar girls in tow that know how to behave and treat customers well.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlim View Post
yes if the bar girl sense you are desperate the.......girls. the same amount of money can be better spent on a private party with friends in a club or ktv with bar girls in tow that know how to behave and treat customers well.
Private parties with havoc girls is really really very fun. We had it in nagaworld organised by my singaporean friend who live in phnom penh.

The picture below was just a screenshot of a video taken by my friend just 2 weeks ago in poipet.
Old 15-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Private parties with havoc girls is really really very fun. We had it in nagaworld organised by my singaporean friend who live in phnom penh.
hurhurhur you know what i am talking about. from your postings i see you do not pay carrothead prices unlike most of the people. this shows you have deep local knowledge.

it is really interesting to note that some people pay through the roof in a dirt poor country but yet do not seem to have fun. so what for travel outside singapore? might as well just visit red light districts in singapore.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlim View Post
hurhurhur you know what i am talking about. from your postings i see you do not pay carrothead prices unlike most of the people. this shows you have deep local knowledge.
.....e.
Hehe, i paid nothing. All my friend paid. I just enjoy the fun. The party was held in the room in nagaworld 1, the room is big enough. We partied 2 nights.

Altogether about 8 girls join us, they were pretty cambodians, those fair skin type, in their 20s, no syt. Only 5 men.

When party start at around 10pm, we switch off the lights and on those shake head music, with those havoc daring girls, it was really fun. The party went on until morning around 6am. Throughout the party, everybody smoke those happy stuff, it was nice and carefree.

I am looking forward to such parties again in july.

These pictures below were the party girls taken before the party. Its easy to find girls but not easy to find havoc carefree party girls.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 15-05-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Old 16-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe, i paid nothing. All my friend paid. I just enjoy the fun. The party was held in the room in nagaworld 1, the room is big enough. We partied 2 nights.

Altogether about 8 girls join us, they were pretty cambodians, those fair skin type, in their 20s, no syt. Only 5 men.

When party start at around 10pm, we switch off the lights and on those shake head music, with those havoc daring girls, it was really fun. The party went on until morning around 6am. Throughout the party, everybody smoke those happy stuff, it was nice and carefree.

I am looking forward to such parties again in july.

These pictures below were the party girls taken before the party. Its easy to find girls but not easy to find havoc carefree party girls.
How and where can I meet these kind of girls?
Old 17-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

hurhurhur seems like your friend is a well connected daikor.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by burlisque View Post
Hi any senior bros can recommend any KTV with locals and not too bad facility (newer song/ english songs) and normal priced. Have to seek advice from senior bros here and the gang going quite clueless about where to go for KTV at the moment this sat or fri. Thanks for any advice
Did you manage to find a KTV to recommend? I'm trying a few base on my local friend recommendations. All he recommended I can't find on Google, so he say he will ping me address later.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some updates from Sihanoukville.

Recently, I seow on exotic girls. So when I saw in Wechat have 1 place offer Russian girls (Actually only have 2) together with the usual China ones, i cheong go down.

I ask how much they say 1 shot USD 200, 2 shot USD 250.

For those interested, for China is 1 shot USD 150, 2 shot USD 200.

So I go there take a look. The prettier Russia girl working so I take the other one for 1 shot. As usual the real person not same as photo la. If i use the same photographer, I also become Brad Pitt leow.

Sometime I like to talk cock sing song a bit. Maybe over a couple of beers, relax relax like in Thailand... but there dont sell beer and she cannot speak English. Communicate must use Google translate. I sian half.

So we go straight to attached bedroom. We everything off. I thought ang mo neh neh should be quite big, but i was wrong. so sian another half.

Den go shower. Usually when girl shower you will take some time. I like it when they credit card swipe my ass. But here dont have. She only wash my top half. Like dat I also can do myself... so sian another half.

Den go to room. I want to la chi with her, she say no. sian another half. By now sian - 1 leow...so i just quickly finish the job and quickly shower and left.

For those in KPS, my advice is dont bother la. I si beh regret. Maybe just this one no good. Need to try the prettier one. My understanding is that they are here 10 days only.. so next week if get vitamin M and if they still here, i will try again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1