The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Back in 2010 she was certainly one. I remember I was in 1606 asking for a good "Malaysian chick" and i was sitting on the sofa with some rather rowdy PRC WLs there on standby

Then after waiting for so long, I heard steps of someone coming in, and lo and behold! I saw a very fine slim sexy elegant young lady in cheongsam-like cream colored dress and hair looking like elegant Shanghainese lady in the colonial times or something. Holy hell MIKIONE
Totally agree...she used to be very stunning

"Don't mess with my hair" her motto
Old 20-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Totally agree...she used to be very stunning

"Don't mess with my hair" her motto
My first instinct at that time was to touch her hair when she was kissing me all over my face and neck. Then she said

"Don't touch my hair! Touch my body!!" and she grabbed my hand, and directed it onto her tits. lol
Old 20-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
My first instinct at that time was to touch her hair when she was kissing me all over my face and neck. Then she said

"Don't touch my hair! Touch my body!!" and she grabbed my hand, and directed it onto her tits. lol
Ha ha, is she still saying this after all these years?
Old 20-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually she is nice to fuck

Warm wet slippery
Old 20-05-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Ha ha, is she still saying this after all these years?
Everyone wanna mess up her hair
Old 21-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually she is nice to fuck

Warm wet slippery
Yea, in 2010, in her "elegant cheongsam lady" look, I fucked her twice in the 45 min session. in the 2nd round furiously like hell until sweat all over.

Crazy how I was pounding a much older zeh zeh like that. I was such a naughty dirty boy.

Quote:
Everyone wanna mess up her hair
Yea, in all the time I had her, I had reasons to mess up her hair

In 2010: it's like messing up the elegant hair of that elegant lady u see sipping wine with the higher ups in fancy dinner and dance events

In 2012: it's like messing up the voluptuous big slut in the club
Old 21-05-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Big?

she is now how big? baby elephant?
Old 21-05-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Big?

she is now how big? baby elephant?
you are a bad boy
Old 21-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are a bad boy
Not me a bad boy bro.

She sounds pretty nasty.

One wrong move, I am naked and there goes my wee wee.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster (V)

New New zeh zeh or mei mei or 表妹 from boleh land?
Old 07-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster (V)

At the start of the week, I met Miki from 2043. Been anticipating her, but to my disappointment, she looks 10x worse than Ivy and Yumi and Annie from 1606 combined.

Not to mentioned, also, the amount of time to wait, and to see her customer she serviced before that. OMG. Regretted.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster (V)

any new Malaysian WLs? any new stories?
Old 17-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
any new Malaysian WLs? any new stories?
Unfortunately, no. Spoke with a seasoned OKT. He said, despite many OKTs sending feelers out to M'sian agents, no WLs want to come over. I understand many OKTs have problem managing the PRC WLs. In his words, Malaysian WLs more obedient where PRC WLs boh chap and more difficult to control.

Although the S$/Ringgit exchange rate is very attractive, the main issue is the maximum duration of 2 years (In fact, it is lesser than 2 years, considering that for the first 6 months, they have to return home for 1 month after every 2 months and then 1 month after every 6 months subject to approval). Hence, there is only so much they can make on the one hand and risk not being allowed to return after their tenure. For example, if their family or friends suggested a break in Singapore, how are they going to explain they are banned for X number of years. Another reason is that smaller population of potential WLs - families are smaller. So, Kafei is the odd one out. Not sure how she was recruited, either by a M'sian agent or direct applicant.
Old 17-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Unfortunately, no. Spoke with a seasoned OKT. He said, despite many OKTs sending feelers out to M'sian agents, no WLs want to come over. I understand many OKTs have problem managing the PRC WLs. In his words, Malaysian WLs more obedient where PRC WLs boh chap and more difficult to control.

Although the S$/Ringgit exchange rate is very attractive, the main issue is the maximum duration of 2 years (In fact, it is lesser than 2 years, considering that for the first 6 months, they have to return home for 1 month after every 2 months and then 1 month after every 6 months subject to approval). Hence, there is only so much they can make on the one hand and risk not being allowed to return after their tenure. For example, if their family or friends suggested a break in Singapore, how are they going to explain they are banned for X number of years. Another reason is that smaller population of potential WLs - families are smaller. So, Kafei is the odd one out. Not sure how she was recruited, either by a M'sian agent or direct applicant.
Thanks for the insider news bro.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if kopi still as hard to get as she first started?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1