The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
lantis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Health center with facilities

Is there still any of those health center with good facilities like sauna ,pools and individual massage room? Similar to G spa type where one can spend the afternoon away but with satisfying massage 😊
Old 19-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of
Re: Health center with facilities

Hot Spa @ Roxy Square. Level 3. Entrance from carpark.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Been there, overall feeling it’s very dated
Old 19-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuckyDude9119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any hanky panky there?
Old 19-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

Nope. Decent HC.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

i've been to hot spa but that was many years back. it's a decent HC. but one thing caught my attention though...some of the massuers were wearing miniskirt and i can see their panties while they go about doing their own stuff lol
Old 20-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuckyDude9119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damnnn hahaha anyone tried it recently?
Old 20-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i've been to hot spa but that was many years back. it's a decent HC. but one thing caught my attention though...some of the massuers were wearing miniskirt and i can see their panties while they go about doing their own stuff lol
I thought for licensed massage joints, in accordance with regulations, the ML not allowed to wear skirts??
Old 20-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyDude9119 View Post
Damnnn hahaha anyone tried it recently?
Pop by couple of weeks back,seem like a clean joint but have only been there once. ML told me it’s a clean place and they wear pants, didn’t see anyone with skirt.
the receptionist is unforgettable, she makes me feel like I owed her a lot of money LOL

Last edited by lantis; 20-05-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
You did? But what I am very sure is that even got wear skirts few years ago, the MLs would wear either skirt pants, or shorts/safety pants beneath. Anyway, nothing wrong to imagine and making the best of what you saw.

Last edited by Lao Er Ge; 21-05-2019 at 03:33 AM.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

came across some adds for New V Spa ...looks like a nice place to chill.. anyone tried it yet?
Old 28-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Hot spa is good! Inexpensive compare to g spa n spa 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1