The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My love story with a student

I think she also want in the first place.

If her answer is "no", it should be followed with a "but" or "maybe".

Beware clones...
Old 17-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cool_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAH.... very exciting lay... camp here and pitch my tent very high up........
Old 17-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot Preceda View Post
Hey dude, faster la...!!!
Dont quote the whole post......you will get zap for nthing.

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 17-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before I continue the story, here is a red alert:
Sherine the she hulk is around. Brothers who know her please pm me and we dicuss how to deal with her, best is to zap her.
Old 17-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

don't made us wait any longer
Old 17-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Excellent story dude..

Please continue... Lots of people impatiently waiting, including a curious and impatient moi ..
Old 18-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cotown is Cool - loads of Potential

still haven't update yet ????
Old 18-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Before I continue the story, here is a red alert:
Sherine the she hulk is around. Brothers who know her please pm me and we dicuss how to deal with her, best is to zap her.
Yes, yes, whatever, Abarai... Just continue with the story or we'll get "her" to up you instead.

Beware clones...
Old 18-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man u can't wait I'm I magining the next part of the story
Old 18-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
super power deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES or NO.... Joey must say YES lah, if not game over liao.
Old 19-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Paiseh brothers, i had to entertain clients at over a game of golf. Here the story continues:
Old 19-12-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Joey looked me with a look of astonishment

Joey: “Rest? What rest, go home and rest. Rest at nearby hotel for what? After dinner we go home lah. “

I took that as an indication of a no. It’s either she did not know what I was trying to imply, or she was trying to reject me in the most gentle way possible. How could I expect her to say yes? A teacher and a student taking a “rest” just did not seem right. It gave me a chance to walk down the stage too.

My reply: “Yeah, kinda late. Resting at home is better.”

Joey: “Dun pretend pretend, now I know Mr Yee is a naughty boy, looks are deceiving! If you want something, just say it lah, act act! Give you chance, say what you want!”

I was stunned, my emotions are all screwed up by Joey, I was at a loss of not knowing what to say next.

Me: “nuh, rest only. Nothing much.”

Joey: “Coward lah, guys all the same, say one thing but inside mean another. No wonder guys cannot be trusted. My ex-bf lie to me a lot, so I break up with him. Now Mr Yee is trying to be funny with me. Losers!”
I quickly composed myself, though Joey sounds fierce, she seems to be making fun of me

Me: “Chill it. I meant relax. Why do you get so worked out? Maybe you think too much, maybe……you are walking down the perverted direction, not me? hehe”

Joey: “Fuck you, you don’t mean what you say?”
I was startled when Joey said that, people nearby turned and look at us. We seem to look like a couple quarrelling. I had to quickly calm Joey down and the perfect answer.

Me: “ Don’t get angry, it’s a promise ok?”

Joey: “What promise?”

Me: “You said fuck you just now, right? So I am asking if you are going to promise that?”

Joey: “Asshole, you are good with words!” Then Joey whispered into my ears the most sexy way possible ………”Do you have guts to fuck me then”

Me: “Asshole, look who’s talking? We see about that, so are we going still going for our “rest”?

Joey: “ Remember to get protection, ok? “

I can’t believe what I have heard, while thinking that it was a complete failure, it was actually a success! Today is my lucky day!

Without further ado, I rushed to the nearby convenience store to get the condoms. Joey waited for me, then we went to the nearby Hotel 81 and I proceed to book a 2 hour session.

Joey: “Larry, there is no school tomorrow and I have no CCA.”

Me: Huh?

Joey: Stupid, book for the whole night lah. U game a not?

My heart skipped a beat. Tan Tio! Lucky asshole, me!
I the told the receptionist who that I am booking the whole night. She gave me a smile while she saw Joey. Maybe she is envious we are going to have a good time tonight!

As we walked into the lift, there was no one inside, I took the chance to hold Joey’s hands!

She did not resist! Of course lah, already inside the hotel, then what else…..still hold back meh!

We reached our room in no time, and went inside. Before I knew it, we were inside the room, JUST JOEY AND ME!

Joey then naughtily said: “Ok, you can rest now, I am going watch TV.”
Me: “Orh, okok.”

While saying this, my hands groped he blossom full, round breasts! Joey, then push my hands away and stated to run around the room shouting “Qiang Jian! Qiang Jian” Jiu Ming ah!” (Rape, Rape, Help me!)

I played along by running around; so Joey likes a kinky foreplay! Shiok, I like it too!

Joey: “Help, help! Perverted teacher is trying to molest me and rape me! Help….!”

As Joey cried out, she ran faster and faster! She is also smart to scream only loud enough such that the rooms beside won’t hear it. We were running around in the room, up and down the bed, and Joey made attempts to prevent me to hugging her. This went on for a solid 5 mins, and I could not stand it anymore (I could her caught her with 30 seconds earlier, but I played along too) . In an instant, I caught Joey, and grounded her, me on top of her. Our clothes were still on of course.

Me: Surrender? Are you going to surrender? Joey was breathing heavily and her boobs was were moving up and down as a result

Joey: No! I am not surrendering!

Joey then struggled to break free and before I knew it, she was on top of me! Brothers, do not forget she is of a bigger frame, not fat, but slightly bigger frame, she’s around 168cm as mentioned.

Joey then exclaimed: Slap me! Pull my hair!!!!!!!!!!! Faster!

Wow lau! Horny sia, must have watch too much AV, damn kinky leh! I then did as commanded, I was empowered by her!

I slapped her lightly first as I did not want to hurt her.

Joey: Fuck you, just now eat so much chicken rice, still no energy? Slap me!!!!!! Slap Slap
I slapped her slightly harder and she said slap again, I then slapped a final time, and Joey said: Ouch! Now, that’s the way! Pull my hair! I pulled Joey’s long black thick hair with moderate strength.

Joey: “Harder, harder, don’t you guys like it hard?” Arghh…….Ah Huh, Yes, baby!!!!!!!!!!!” (blasts turned on as I pulled her hair)
At this stage, I felt that I had to take over! In pulled her top away, exposing her 36C boobs covered by her sexy pink bra. With seconds, I unhooked her bra strap and I saw the most beautiful breasts ever, the pink moderate nipples were swelling hard and her breasts were firm and yet bouncy. I planted my mouth and started to lick it like there is no tomorrow! I licked it in a circular motion, while attacking her left and right breasts.
Joey nibbled on my ears and screamed intermittently when I gave her the hicky.

This happened for 15mins and I recalled this breast licking session was one of the best ever! Joey is a girl with a sweet face yet with the body of a voluptuous sex kitten!

Joey: “ Ah, ah………………Larry, I love you, more more, ahhhhhhhhhhh……….arh huh, ah ah! Fuck me, fuck me”
With one hand of mine, I pulled down her jeans while Joey assisted, showing a matching pink g string. I pulled them along the contour of Joey’s long legs and her butt came into full view, it was a solid 35. By now, Joey’s figure is at around 36C 25 35. I kissed her butt and undressed myself at the same time.

After my clothes were off, the both of us were in our birthday suits. We then engaged in a long passionate kiss! It then progressed into a French kiss with Joey licking me all over and when she reach the manhood, her mouth open and in one single action, my erected brother was totally in her mouth! She gave a full deep throat! The manhood’s shaft was totally inside while she controlled her tongue actions to give me the sensation of a lifetime, in and out with suction, like the Japan AV films!
We then engaged in a 69 position. I licked her sister and Joey was wet!!!!

Finally, Joey spoke:
“Let’s fuck, shall we?! Mr Yee got a long brother, longer than my ex-boyfriends! I want to see your power! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Upon hearing Joey’s remark, my mind went into a frenzy mode and swing out of control, I reach out for the durex condom and it easily fitted on my erected dick, I positioned it above Joey’s hairy cunt and slapped it a few times like the Japanese movies and then inserted my brother in!

Joey: “Ouch, ohhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Yes!!!! Harder!!! Please!!”

As she shouted and screamed in a escasty mode, I pumpled up and down, and and twirl it in a circular motion, as she is voluptuous, the piak piak sounds were loud! Both of us were enjoying ourselves, we shifted from missionary to doggie, then to sitting and back to missionary. He fleshly boobs coupled with her ample breasts were out of this world.

Through the night, naps and sex took place intermittently; we slept for one to two hours, then woke up and fucked. I remembered 8 condoms were used. The feeling was so good. When we slep, we cuddled each other and kissed each other here and there.

The next morning, we dressed up and I sent Joey back. She gave me a goodbye kiss as she alighted from the car. On a early Saturday morning, the feeling was good, we have sextisfied each other
To be continued……………………………………….
Old 19-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
funzguy is Cool - loads of Potential

You are such a lucky teacher
Old 19-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cotown is Cool - loads of Potential

fresh good and young ....
Old 19-12-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mirage_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool man.. U r the man.. Keep it going. I'm pitching tent here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1