The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She can't wait to go back to her regular gym workouts lol..

Funny to see their small circle "wallow in self-pity" yesterday because they had no one to spend time with during 520..
Who is the 1 staying in the other room?
Old 22-05-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey bros, anyone tried Alice alr? https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=729202

Looks tantalising!
Old 22-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Need some JG after Laura is gone. Anyone visited Chanel from SLG before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/chanel-massage/
Old 22-05-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

An Xin/Mu Zi is back.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried Angel
Location is a common one among ML. Quite a bit of walk from.mrt.
Angel looks pretty close to her ad. Very pretty and tanned. Not the usual delicate white Chinese girl look but more towards tanned sporty look. Abit like those gravure jap girl. Good taunt body with boobs not too big or small.
Massage was so so but sensual was great. Lots of ball licking and took her time and definitely not rushed.
She is also very friendly and easy to talk to.
Will definitely rtm.
Sorry but which is her link?
Old 22-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro tried Lisa from mono? Looks sweet and demure. Appreciate any sharing of feedback. Thanks thanks
Old 22-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
An Xin/Mu Zi is back.
which website sia?
Old 22-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Might as well don't share your experience. You are angry with the ML or angry with the website?

Recently was watching some chinese drama 白发 from 2018 and Angel looks similar to this main actress 张雪迎

Aiyo, please read my MR properly la. I said body similar to mint, those SYT, small perky pink nips type. And her playability also reminds me of mint. Super accommodating. I also did comment on the makeup and location etc. Why can't you people read MRs properly? You look at the picture also you know do not look like mint, face alone. I should have added a sentence, 'if you are going there looking for mint, look elsewhere please. If you miss those body of hers, print out a face mask of mint and ask ah rou to wear, yes can go'.

BTW, did you try her?
Chill Bro. You r trusted. Btw how’s Ah Rou’s Abalone comparatively
Old 22-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scosco View Post
which website sia?
She just arrived. Give her some time to settle down and you'll see her ad up soon enough.

Old 22-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Recently was watching some chinese drama 白发 from 2018 and Angel looks similar to this main actress 张雪迎
I like reading your MRs, keep them coming.

I dunno who 张雪迎 is...but google search her pic as attached.

Angel

Got some resemblance.....
Old 22-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She just arrived. Give her some time to settle down and you'll see her ad up soon enough.
For now my understanding is that she is only serving regulars so ad might not be up at all unless her regular cannot sustain her biz.
Her services also not as extensive as before apparently but pretty sure will still have supporters for the cute lass.
Old 22-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For now my understanding is that she is only serving regulars so ad might not be up at all unless her regular cannot sustain her biz.
Her services also not as extensive as before apparently but pretty sure will still have supporters for the cute lass.
Maybe not only regulars but also those that managed to booked her before. I visited her only once or twice before and today received a SMS from her.

Zara
Old 22-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Is it? I heard otherwise. Let’s wait for tomorrow or the coming days ahead then.

Anyway it doesn’t really bother me much as I’ve already scheduled an appointment with her. Can’t wait to get my hands on that nubile, SYT body of hers again.

Old 22-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Maybe not only regulars but also those that managed to booked her before. I visited her only once or twice before and today received a SMS from her.
Ya sorry I mean those who have booked her before.
Just a bit bumped that she has reduced her services but yea her pretty face and young body is quite worth it.
Old 22-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Hokkien saying. Smart can liao. Don't pretend smart...
Faintzzz..
Chill guys. Seriously it’s just an honest FR. If AV want to catch, do you think my remarks make a big difference? Those staying in condo will definitely have risks, everyday so many people in and outs. So many units. Neighbours want to complain should I take responsibility?

MLs are your tools after all. You move on to the next. That’s all folks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1