The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jupun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJupun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Bro, can i have the contact and how much was the waxing?
Old 28-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
Pls share bro! Tx
Old 28-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Pls share bro! Tx
Check your pm...
Old 28-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Check your pm...
Tx bro. Donated my humble points
Old 28-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Chio bo bro old share
Old 28-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can sharea?
Old 29-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
benny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of lightbenny3132 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There's a spa provide massage and waxing at $100...done by pinoy....i never try the waxing but go for massage $60 per hr and BM at $100...if only hj is $60 with roaming....slightly exp compare to normal prc spa...frenching depends on chemistry........rtm ? once a while still ok ...
bro pls share. been looking for waxing place as well

Thanks in advance!
Old 29-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Can share ctc and location? Thanks
Old 29-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah !
The girls better be above avg for such price ...
Old 29-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can share contact bro?
Old 30-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ssyili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bro?
Old 01-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
glassypool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I was looking for waxing too, would be great if you can share bro. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

any field report?
Old 01-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like this...(",)
Pls do share...
Old 01-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Share pls bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread