The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Friend’s Mum

Anyone here ever fantasized about their friend’s Mum before? If you have, please do share here!
Old 15-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Friend’s Mum

I remember last year a bro shard his story of how he finally lived his fantasy of finally bedding his best frd mum. Got to be one of the best story I read here!

Bro Sam, if you are reading this, the 2nd part of your story is still hanging. I am here patiently waiting for u to find time to continue.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

back in school, knew someone who did it with his classmate's mum

pity the classmate... think his name is steve ler
Old 15-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, real sexual relations with their friends’ mums! That’s fantastic! Unfortunately no juicy details though!
Old 15-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Not a friend's mum story but worth sharing:

Back in secondary school there was once we were passing around an fhm magazine. Being horny teenagers before there were smartphones, these magazines were our source lust and they were treated like treasure amongst us as it was hard for us to get a hold of. Then one day our form teacher found out about it and confiscated the magazine, scolding us afterwards. Initially we thought it was just normal for him to do so as he was the teacher. Years later, during a reunion after he retired, he revealed to us that he had to do so as the magazine we were passing around - the fhm cover girl was one of our classmate's sister!
Old 15-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Wow, real sexual relations with their friends’ mums! That’s fantastic! Unfortunately no juicy details though!
Ya lah. I tot TS going to contribute his sexperience.

Thank you
Old 15-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

One of my friends mother who is of the chubby side.
once when i was over at my friends house his mum was getting ready for some Dinner and was wearing a deep V showing off her cleavage. i am sure she caught me staring at her boobs.
unfortunately nothing else happen.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Ya lah. I tot TS going to contribute his sexperience.
Oh, I do intend to contribute to this topic, of course! But I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to share first. BTW, mine isn’t really a sexperience - it was just a fantasy on my part, unfortunately, or fortunately. There was only one particular friend’s mum who actually did arouse me, even though she didn’t really make any kind of advancements.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

So here goes...

I had a childhood friend whom I had known since we were perhaps 7 or 8 (we were the same age). Our parents were friends so our families knew each other rather well. Being the only child in our families, we would spend some of our school holidays together, usually with me
spending up to a week at his house (coz his family was rich and had a huge bungalow with a pool and a surrounding estate). My mum was more than happy to leave me there coz she knew I would be well taken care of, and she could get rid of me for a few days. We continued the tradition for many years and I had thought nothing of it, except having non-stop fun with my best buddy! However, when I entered my early teenage years, that was when I began to notice several things with my friend’s mum...
Old 15-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 15-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

First of all, when I was at my buddy’s house for the holidays, it was usually just him, his mum, and myself. His dad would usually be at work for most of the day and only return home around 8pm. And being kids on school holiday, we would just spend the day just playing video games, watching tv, swimming in the pool and maybe just running around in the surrounding compound playing ball or frisbee or catching insects. And in addition to that, I had the good fortune of enjoying the good food - meals, snacks, cakes, and such - which my friend’s mum prepares herself, and which we usually enjoy together at their dining room. It was during one such mealtimes that I had accidentally glanced at my friend’s mum just when she was bending over, exposing her cleavage and bra through the generous and loose neckline of the blouse she had on. I still remember it clearly - she had a white bra under a dark blue top, and the top of her medium-sized breasts had a tan line with freckles!
Old 15-05-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 10
questionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice story, loved your previous incest story as well.

cant wait to read on another steamy story. be it fantasy or not. i love the way you frame the plot and context.

good job TS!
Old 15-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Thank you for your support! Here’s more:

When I saw her cleavage that time, I could not turn my eyes away - I must have stared for at least 3 seconds before she stood back upright again. Whether she caught me staring or not, I wasn’t sure; if she did know, she certainly didn’t show it. She just went about her chores as usual - getting the plates out, serving the food onto the table, bending down to get more plates, etc, etc. And my newly lusty eyes followed her wherever she went, hoping to catch a glimpse of more undergarment or flesh. And it paid off - just during that one meal, I glimpsed her cleavage a hot 4 times.
Old 15-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Thank you for your support! Here’s more:

When I saw her cleavage that time, I could not turn my eyes away - I must have stared for at least 3 seconds before she stood back upright again. Whether she caught me staring or not, I wasn’t sure; if she did know, she certainly didn’t show it. She just went about her chores as usual - getting the plates out, serving the food onto the table, bending down to get more plates, etc, etc. And my newly lusty eyes followed her wherever she went, hoping to catch a glimpse of more undergarment or flesh. And it paid off - just during that one meal, I glimpsed her cleavage a hot 4 times.
Continue bro
Old 15-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 5
hotmine1919 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotmine1919 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I used to have a schoolmate, his mum is real hottie but married to a bald and fat guy. Not that rich either, just okok nia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1