The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Wedding Night.. The start of it all.

waiting for the resttt..
T-E-M-P-T-A-T-I-O-N

very nicely writtenn~~
Old 23-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

supports.

so you have your own agency?
Old 23-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
liketofuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping to support
Old 23-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@ coffeecans - I'm a big fan of your stories! no I don't, working for people

@ curiouslala - thank you for noticing!
Old 24-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Great story!
Old 24-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow keep it up! interesting story!
Old 26-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Temptation - M for Moon

Me: ..i am still a virgin.
Alson: Huh? You and your boyfriend? (he didn't know I had broken off with Thomas)
Me: Nope.. I didn't let him in..
Alson: (sat up on the sofa, looking a little concerned) Is there anything wrong between both of you? (strokes my hair)
Me: (leans over and hug him.. I needed the warmth) We had broken off, I don't feel like talking about it now... Sorry..
Alson: (returns the hug tightly and pats my back) Its okay babe, I am sorry...

In the darkness, I could hear his lingering concern in the air. We both lay down on the sofa, naked.. And he hugged me to sleep.. while I weep softly in his arms.

Alson: (whispers into my ears) Good morning my sexy babe.
Me: (Open eyes slightly) Hey... good morn.... WAIT! OMG! (by then, the sun has shone in and he was smiling and staring at.. me.$$$$$less)

In a split second, I swept the blouse which was lying on the floor and covered myself. I was blushing like a tomato and I just stared at the ground, motionless.

Alson: Erm... Its 9am babe, our project presentation is due at 10, are you sure you want to sit here like this whole day?
Me: Wei! Turn around!
Alson: (Turning around) okok.. You prep. The restroom is over there (points to this right), I'll call for a cab soon k.

Reached office and rushed for the presentation. Our presentation was smooth and as expected, we clinched the deal with a big company. As I retreated back to my office smiling like I've won a million dollars, a facebook msg came up on my Macbook.

Alson: Let's go for celebration tonight?
Me: Where to?
Alson: Surpriseeeee! 630pm, I'll wait for you at lobby!

Alson: (waves at lobby) Hey! We did it again! Hi-5!
Me: SOOOoooo happy! But I don't want to be in a team with you anymore lah. So stressful... You nearly flopped the presentation earlier! I had to cover you!
Alson: I did it purposely. What can I do without you?! Lets go! (half dragging me out of the building)
Me: Where?
Alson: We'll go for dinner, then movies, then my home.
Me: Wei?! Your home for what!?
Alson: Haha! Let's go!

Dinner was at Sun with Moon Japanese cafe - one of my favourite place for Jap food and I was glad he remembered that I mentioned it before. We were seated at the cozy corner where it is quite private and as I go with my mood, I started to talk about my relationship with Thomas.

Alson: Maybe you should give him a chance. It is not that he don't love you, he just don't know how to handle the situation as he has not encountered it before.
Me: (nods while licking my spoon after having a bite of the tofu cheesecake)
Alson: Don't lick your spoon like that, its distracting.
Me: (sticks out tongue and turned the spoon around.. purposely licking seductively.. running my tongue up and down.. while looking at him. 'This is to repay you for smiling at my naked body this morning')
Alson: (Stares at me for awhile, and shakes his head furiously) Ok, its movie time now! LETS GO.
Me: (giggled and followed him out of the restaurant)

As expected, he had booked a couple seat for us at the last low of the cinema. Frankly, I was very tired and I fell asleep even before the show has started, and by the time I woke up, I realised my head was resting on his shoulder and his hand is over my shoulder....

Me: Erm.. sorry.. Too tired..
Alson: (smiling) Its ok, want to sleep somemore?
Me: No.. How long have I been sleeping?
Alson: 10 more minutes to ending... (whispers)
Me: <<-- this was really my facial expression then as my head tilted up slightly.

Just then, Alson made a quick turn of his face and plants a soft and warm kiss on my forehead. It was... sweet. But I managed to get a hold of myself and sat up straight, forcing his hand to release from my shoulder.

After the movie, it was already quite late and we had to work the next day, so I thanked him for the day and excused myself.

Alson: Hey where are you going? You are supposed to go to my place!
Me: Your place your head! Good night! (laughs)
Alson: Which head? haha! Ok, see you tomorrow!

On the way home, images of us during the movie kept appearing in my mind. I took a cold shower and was drying my long hair as I saw a beep on my phone. It was a msg from Alson.

Alson: Hey... Bedtime story for you! Long long ago, maybe billions of years ago, the Sun was born, and there are many moons in the universe - big and small, with different characteristics and elements. They all lived for the sun. The sun shines at them, giving them the energy so that they can be seen. I guess this is the reason why the Jap food we had today is called Sun with Moon? Haha very cheesy I know, but the main point is - You are the Sun, and I think.... I am one of the moons. End of bedtime story. Good night.

Is that a... confession?
Old 26-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster

Temptation - P for Purple

Next morning, Alson was nowhere to be seen.

Me: Hey rebecca, where is Alson ah? Didn't see him today.
Reb: He called in sick leh. But I need him to do something for me! You are his partner right? Can cover him or not?
Me: Okay, I see what I can do.

Rushed the work till after lunch, and texted him.

Me: Wei.. You sick? What happened?
Alson: I also don't know.. Food poisoning?
Me: We ate the same thing yesterday! What food poisoning?
Alson: hahaha.. cannot hide from you. Feeling tired lah, so called in sick loh.
Me: What?! Reb was looking for you! I covered your work from morning till now you know! I haven't had lunch!!
Alson: Huh? Why you do? Tomorrow I do lah.
Me: I expect a big treat from you for completing your work while you snake at home lor! And I am going to your place later to kick your butt. Reb asked me to pass you XXXXX file she said it is urgent.
Alson: Yeah she called me just now. Sorry babe..
Me: You better prepare tea to apologize when I reached later. and KNEEL.

I was actually quite unhappy, not with him but at myself. Why am I so concerned whether he is sick or not? Why did I bother to cover his work? I reached his place with a heavy heart.

Alson: (opens door) Wei!! (mimicking me)
Me: (Hits the file on his head, hard). Wei your HEAD.
Alson: OUCH! Come in lah.
Me: Reb asked me to pass this to you. Any idea how to resolve? Client is very mad at this design. She says its your old customer, ask you to settle by today.
Alson: Okay.. no problem. Nah, your tea on the table.
Me: Hello? Kneel? Serve tea and apologize?

In a swift motion, Alson pinned me down on his sofa (the very same sofa I fell asleep on) and looked into my eyes.

Alson: I like you.
Me: huh? Kneel? (trying to avoid his topic)
Alson: Like this? (using his knees, he spread my legs apart and kneel in between my thighs)
Me: I don't want a sex partner. I'm still a virgin, you know it.
Alson: I want you to be my girlfriend.... My Sun...
Me: (stares at him, lost in thoughts)
Alson: (Slowly plants a kiss on my nose.. down to my lips...) I want to take care of you...

Its the same place, same scene, same movements... The same kiss, the burning desire within me, the same warm feeling.. except for the Sun.. Yes, the sun is shining in.. It was dark the other night, it is bright now, and I do enjoy the kiss...

He started to roam his right hand down my body.. down south.. I moaned softly into his ears.. Perhaps I was lying to myself all along, perhaps I was just denying my feelings towards him. I do like him, I do want to be with him.

His right index finger found its way to my skirt.. and lifted it up a little. He smiled.

Purple...
Old 26-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
davidguetta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really really nice frm a girl's perspective please cont TS..
Old 26-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A very good story till date, hope you'll continue soon

Posts will be mostly syts.

Do up me if you like my posts. Thanks!
Old 26-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for more temptations...
Old 26-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

A slow steady build up to ecstasy...frm yet another lady writer...wow, marvel at them, they hv the patience to write such long reads...thks to the sis here for taking time n effort to write her experience...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
SexLover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro u actually recall every single conversation with her?
Old 27-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

Before you continue reading, you might want to play the song below. Cheers.

Temptation - T for Taste

Alson started to kiss his way from my lips.. to my neck.. and as he moves up and look at me again, he began to unbutton my top, revealing my cleavage.

Alson: black... nice. (he stroked the straps of my black laced bra)
I blushed hard at his comment, and looks sheepishly on the floor. His tongue met mine, and I completely melted.

He shifts his knees a little, in order to spread my legs even wider. By now, my blouse is already on the floor. He fumbled to unclasp my bra and when its finally off, he grunt in satisfaction.

Looking at my naked breasts, I blushed again and this time, he held my face towards his and planted a short kiss on my lips.

Alson: You are beautiful.. Look at your nipples. They are so hard now.. (he reaches over and tweaked my right nipple a little, I moaned..)

He made his way down and inch nearer to my right boob. Smiling at me, I see my nipple disappear in his mouth. I let out a soft moan... It felt so good..

I arched my back and let his tongue do the magic. His hands were not idling as well. One of it on my left breast, the other sliding down between my legs. He began to circle his index finger outside my purple thong which is barely covering my clit.. And it went on for a good 5 minutes.

I could no longer take it anymore, and so I arched my butt up, granting him access. He took the hint really well and whispered,

Alson: You sound so good... Do you like it?
Me: (nods gently) It feels.. g... ahh!
Alson: (slides my thong to one side and inserts his index finger into my already wet pussy) How about this? Does it feel better?
I could only close my eyes and enjoy the moment... while moaning softly..

His lips found its way to mine again and our tongues locked in a sweet embrace. I gently exchanged positions with him below me, and I on top..

Still kissing, I roamed my hands down and pulled down his shorts. I pressed the tip of my index finger on top of his 'tent'. Boy.. he's already hard.

Me: Someone's... hard... already.. (between kisses)
Alson: (hands on my waist) My horny girl...
Me: (Massages from outside his underwear lightly and pulls it down) Actually... I like you too... (smiles and head reaches down.. kissing his manhood softly)
Alson: (holds my head gently and urges me to go further) My dear...

I started to plant kisses from the tip to the shaft.... My right hand reached up and massaged his balls.. I ran my tongue from his shaft back up to the tip again, and stopped.

Alson: Why..?
Me: (without a word, I began to draw circles with my tongue on the tip... making small circles... and gradually drawing bigger circles... until the whole of his manhood disappeared into my mouth.
Alson: (Strokes my hair gently...)

I picked up speed, and looked at him. He was in disbelief, but his gentle warm eyes says it all.

Alson: I'm cumming.... Can I?
Me: (nods and sucks even faster)
Alson: Argh......!!
Me: You taste so well...

His groan, together with this song playing in the background (at 4:08), were music to my ears...

I wasn't married back then, and it was the start of our relationship. Looking back, I realised how much he had loved me, and protected me. If only.. time could turn back....

Last edited by maybelee; 27-06-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Temptation - A for Attack

And so, Alson and I got together, but it is difficult to be in an office relationship. Therefore, we both agreed to keep it underground for now.

A new project came along and we were more than happen to be partners, yet again.

SMS exchange
Alson: Wei! We are partners again!
Me: Wei! Don't copy me! Yup! Big company this time, better make sure we did it well.
Alson: Ok dear. Let's start tonight. My place?
Me: Ok, I pack dinner?
Alson: No need, I'll have you for dinner. hehe! Love you. Muacks!

I remember reaching his place at around 7pm, and as soon as I sat on his sofa, I turned on my Macbook and worked on the Wacom tablet. Alson sat beside me and we both worked together while stealing a kiss here and there.

At around 11pm,

Alson: (announced) I'm hungry!
Me: (Tapping the tablet stylus on my lips, a habit of mine when I'm thinking) Lets go pack supper? Or order Mac?
Alson: I want you for supper.. (moves closer)
Me: Wei.. Don't play! I also hungry.. Mac?
Alson: (Leans over and french kisses me)

Everything happened in a flash. He lied on top of me, pulled down my bottom at one go, exposing my bare pussy. With his other hand, he took away the stylus in my hand...

Alson: Sorry dear... I'll buy you another stylus tomorrow k...
With that, he ran the stylus at the lips of my pussy.. up and down. Until it went fully lubricated. I purred at how creative he is...

Bit by bit, he pushes the stylus into me. In and out.. Then he pulled it out and held it facing me.

Alson: Look at how wet you are.. See this? You look so sexy and wet.. What should I do with you?

Just then, I felt a sharp pain at the left side of my chest.
Oh no.
My face twisted into a weird expression.

Me: Dear... bag.. (I held onto my chest tightly)
Alson: What's wrong dear? Are you okay?
Me: Bag.... please.. there.. (points to the bag)

And this is the first time I let him see my most vulnerable state... The first time he saw my heart attack relapse, something he has no clue at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1