The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
fanofgals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Leaf that Carasses like the wind

Was suffering from some shoulder aches so I decided to visit a spa to loosen the knots. Spotted this quiet spa at the corner and decided to take a look.
When I entered, I was greeted by a milf with decent figure. Her assets were trying to greet me too.
I later learnt that she was busy and her colleague was going to do the massage instead. At that moment, I wanted to turn away and leave but decided to ask who will help loosen my knots.
Then stepped another milf looking lady with ample cleavage. Her name was Ye Zi (leaf) I decided to give it a go.
About 30 minutes into the massage, she popped the question. I took the sensual body massage and the rest was history.
Ye Zi massage was nothing to shout about but it was strong and it eased the sores. Her sensual massage was good. Gentle and those soft moans by the ears were great for relief.
Her body was well maintained with a C cup. Her nips are pinkish and like those well-drawn hentai comics that I suckled delightfully.
Spa is located at central.

Damage is quite standard.

Willing to trade the info with bros with high points to protect this gem.
Old 31-07-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: The Leaf that Carasses like the wind

Caress u mean
Old 31-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Caress u mean
Your England fail lah! LOLOLOLOL!!
Old 31-07-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Ok carress
Double r, and double s
Old 01-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kingkong12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofgals View Post
Was suffering from some shoulder aches so I decided to visit a spa to loosen the knots. Spotted this quiet spa at the corner and decided to take a look.
When I entered, I was greeted by a milf with decent figure. Her assets were trying to greet me too.
I later learnt that she was busy and her colleague was going to do the massage instead. At that moment, I wanted to turn away and leave but decided to ask who will help loosen my knots.
Then stepped another milf looking lady with ample cleavage. Her name was Ye Zi (leaf) I decided to give it a go.
About 30 minutes into the massage, she popped the question. I took the sensual body massage and the rest was history.
Ye Zi massage was nothing to shout about but it was strong and it eased the sores. Her sensual massage was good. Gentle and those soft moans by the ears were great for relief.
Her body was well maintained with a C cup. Her nips are pinkish and like those well-drawn hentai comics that I suckled delightfully.

Bro can share contact. Thanks.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kingkong12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact? Thanks
Old 01-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thekneesiol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Is this Ye Zi same shop wif Jiajia last tim at Bugis? Can share ctc pls
Old 02-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, I've pm you, awaiting your reply.
thanks.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Sorry guys. Been away. I replied those who have more than 100 points just to be safe.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekneesiol View Post
Bro,

Is this Ye Zi same shop wif Jiajia last tim at Bugis? Can share ctc pls
I dont think so. She sounds new to this trade. Some back story tells me she just learnt massage.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Caress u mean
Haha. Thanks for pointing it out. Spelling is never the focus of this chat group though. Massage is.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. Thanks for pointing it out. Spelling is never the focus of this chat group though. Massage is.
Able to share mah? Thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-08-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rukawa7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, can share contact? Please? Thank you.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Hi all, I will only share with bros with 100 points or more to protect this gem. Hope I had replied most.
If you manage to get a good massage do share a field report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1