The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
yuli still do fj, just rtf her a week ago when she came back from her trip.
Hope you do not received something from her in yoyr next visit. There are too many pussy lickers to update what we posted here. I was qn by her about posting her fc background and doing fj in another tread. Lol.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keaneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Any one know where is apple nw

Apple sort of retire already
Old 08-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AdamApple82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Hope you do not received something from her in yoyr next visit. There are too many pussy lickers to update what we posted here. I was qn by her about posting her fc background and doing fj in another tread. Lol.
Why would she question you since you are her regular. So what did you tell her lol.

Btw thanks for the bro who passed me her contact. Will look for her
Old 09-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Nobody knows where hot milfs Amy and Gucci went?
Old 09-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Nobody knows where hot milfs Amy and Gucci went?
You mean the viet Amy level 3 at the back? Last I heard she retired. Hoping she would come back.
Old 09-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
i think her bf or husband is the one who checks for her. On my last visit, she was nagging about how her and her love ones personal stuff being posted online, say her bf help her to settle it.

I never say much or anything obvious anyway, only say I fj her on my last visit. She still fj with a number of her customers, this she said herself, so doubt she will think it's me.
Old 14-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamApple82 View Post
Why would she question you since you are her regular. So what did you tell her lol.

Btw thanks for the bro who passed me her contact. Will look for her
Ppl telling her what I have posted here. Some called these guys her lovers. To me just some carrot heads to dump monies for kc. Pussy lickers to me lol
Old 14-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
i think her bf or husband is the one who checks for her. On my last visit, she was nagging about how her and her love ones personal stuff being posted online, say her bf help her to settle it.

I never say much or anything obvious anyway, only say I fj her on my last visit. She still fj with a number of her customers, this she said herself, so doubt she will think it's me.
Her husband is the only beneficiary though wearing army cap haha. Thanks to all her pussy licker bfs for sponsoring. Haha
Old 14-08-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody knows where Joyce formerly on 4th floor is now? MILF formerly from adelphi then move here then later JSP..
Old 14-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
anybody knows where Joyce formerly on 4th floor is now? MILF formerly from adelphi then move here then later JSP..
Joyce should be grandma by now
Old 17-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Exalith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went lvl 3 with some blingbling finger joint. Served by a milf, Massage was okay and at last 20mins GQ popped up. Try nego but standard price. Gave in within few mins but at the moment she use towel and didnt realise as she want to switch side so end up got round 2. Worth the money opps was lucky.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaneo View Post
Apple sort of retire already
HP not in use
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 18-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbigbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalith View Post
Went lvl 3 with some blingbling finger joint. Served by a milf, Massage was okay and at last 20mins GQ popped up. Try nego but standard price. Gave in within few mins but at the moment she use towel and didnt realise as she want to switch side so end up got round 2. Worth the money opps was lucky.
Was it the one at victoria street lvl 3 ?
Old 18-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Egg369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried vivian? Heard she's operating there now alone small shop.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Exalith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigbang View Post
Was it the one at victoria street lvl 3 ?
Nope, exactly the title of this place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1