The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Saw newbie Nana during one of my previous visits and was impressed with her boob size and overall look. Heard from the OKT that she happens to be Lulu's classmate. Decided to try her out and was very sextisfied.

When seeing this 24-year-old upclose in the room, it felt like I'm about to up a young schoolgirl. She has this girl next door charm who is innocent yet playful at the same time. Her crooked upper teeth and dyed brown shoulder length hair further enhance her kawaii cuteness. And then there are those C-cup boobs of hers which she confirmed the size to me herself. Bouncy and nice to hold. Noticed her slightly shaven pussy too. Those thin layer of hair on her pussy turned me on even more.

Shower service was quite enjoyable with boob rubs on my back and chest followed by her excellent BBBJ. Action continued on bed with boob massage, catbath and more of her BBBJ. FJ was a blast seeing her boobs swinging up and down with her lying down and me pumping her in missionary.

Asked her about her relationship with Lulu and she confirmed that they were secondary school classmates. They even did tarma together before. Sounds tempting to see and feel two pairs of big boobs in one session but only will try out when financially possible.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

RTF Xiao Xiao. This dongbei chiobu deserves a RTF FR from me as her service was fantastic despite me RTF-Ing her.

Looks - 8/10. Got the 高冷 look. Chiobus with this look is extremely sexually desirable to me. U can’t wait to tear her clothes apart and sexpose her 高冷 facade and feast it with lusty passion

Attitude / Sex - she is extremely service oriented and easy going beneath her clothed facade. I was a bit slow to cum yet she tried her best to please me by arousing me and acting slutty. Good effort from her

Body - tall,fair. The kind u see Liao steam and want to fuck. I have no complaints.

RTF - definitely
Old 12-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

One of the newbies related a recent bad encounter. The customer could not speak chinese but acted extremely rough once door was closed; when the WL froze, he used his translate app to warn that he will write her a bad report online if she does not give in to his demands. What a jerk.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Lele for the first time last week. She has been working in 1654A for 3 months. She has very fair complexion with girl-next-door looks and B-cup boobs.

In terms of service, she came across as average for me. Boob rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ are all mechanically done. No frenching from her too. Not much attempt was made for any GFE. Just another one-time bonk for me.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Finally got XiaoXiao.
At first glance, she’s not really my type.
However once inside the room, she won me over with her northern character.
Had a good time with her.
She allowed me to paint and French her.
Cheers
Old 29-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ss2880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried GuoGuo, newbie. Looks just like your high school kind of sweetheart.

Passionate sex and eager to please.Does everything in the book in terms of services.

Slim with very good proportion on the vital stats.

Anybody who wants to remember how your school days are like then she is the one.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss2880 View Post

Passionate sex and eager to please.Does everything in the book in terms of services.

Anybody who wants to remember how your school days are like then she is the one.
What’s her height and boobs size?

AR, BBBJ and Frenching provided?
Old 29-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good service and heads up for Lele today
Old 29-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
Lele is friendly girl.
Can communicate well and fj many patterns.
10 points to you bro
Old 29-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Lele is friendly girl.
Can communicate well and fj many patterns
I think she's not bad too. Natural feels
Old 29-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Lele for the first time last week. She has been working in 1654A for 3 months. She has very fair complexion with girl-next-door looks and B-cup boobs.

In terms of service, she came across as average for me. Boob rub, catbath, AR and BBBJ are all mechanically done. No frenching from her too. Not much attempt was made for any GFE. Just another one-time bonk for me.
Im a fan of Lele too nice natural tits
Old 31-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ss2880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
What’s her height and boobs size?

AR, BBBJ and Frenching provided?
Around 1.65m.

B

All above mentioned included.
Old 31-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 22
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss2880 View Post

This name gives me both good memories n 😭bad experience...need to see this new guo guo for myself
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ivanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, I usually dont post here..been a member for a long time and usually see what other bros share but today is exception

I visitted this unit last week and got a raw bj but protected sex. I just got diagnosed with STD..please chiong with caution. It caused me a lot of stress the moment my pee burns and I dont wish for any other bros to face the same situation

It was a judgement lapse from my side so please be safe all the time.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Where did you get tested? Did you inform where you got it? Suspect competition lah you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1