The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
Private_Eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate_Eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

Thanks for the info on Chatroom
Old 07-09-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Devo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its nice to have a chat room!
Old 11-09-2006, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Decadence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its wonderful to have a chatroom!
Old 17-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 18
sirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant futuresirocca has a brilliant future

Many thanks for the guidance on how to use the chatroom.
Old 17-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
boba fett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to the threadstarter for this useful guide, always nice to have a chatroom.
Old 20-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks senoirs for the guide & information .
Old 27-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kudos to Ethanas for starting this thread.

Came to my attention that there have been alot of newbies who come into the chatroom lately to;

1) park
2) pm the gers with stupid qns like 'f/m?' / 'asl?' / 'fl?'
3) ask for contacts
4) ask for more contacts
5) and many other stupid things.

Please note that;

1) you are welcome to park anytime as long as you do not cause a nuisance of yourself
2) not every ger in the chatroom is an fl and the chatroom is not the IRC. So please do respect the ladies in the chatroom and refrain from asking stupid qns as mentioned above
3) please note that the way the forum operates is thru PM-ing of the threadstarter if you do see a thread that interests you enough. And also understand that the threadstarters are not obliged to give you the contacts just cause you asked (reasons for non-compliance of requests might be that you are a newbie without rep points, hence a lack of faith with entrusting the contacts with you, you were not specific or polite enough, etc...)
4) please note that the threadstarters are not logged in 24/7 solely to entertain your requests. Please be patient and do give your thanks in a way that you see fit ( post your thanks in the thread/ post an FR on the thread/ up the threadstarter's rep points, etc.....)
5) please note that the chatroom is not an information centre or a helpdesk. please refer to the newbie section if you have any doubts as most of what a newbie needs to noe have been posted here and created into stickies for your own benefits. please do not expected to be spoonfed like baby birds waiting for their parents to bring food into their mouths.The ppl who have painstakingly started this newbie section with advice on how to find your way about in here have done it with a purpose and not just for show. Please do make good use of their efforts.

If despite all the well-meaning advice given and you choose to heed otherwise, you might be given false contacts which at best might turn out to be an invalid number and which at worst might turn out to be numbers of the most terrible creature(s) who have been terrorising SBF bros here.

Take heed and make your stay in SBF as enjoyable as possible for both you and us.
Old 02-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Qi_Qi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

the chatroom is empty..
Old 11-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got it. Will go in when free.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Allo Chat Room fans. Chat Room was down yesterday because Sam was updating the system (there is a new format now). Only registered members can log in and you need to log in SBF main first before you go into the Chatroom. Happy chatting and ...

NO ASKING FOR CONTACTS IN THE CHAT ROOM!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 03-11-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Allo Chat Room fans. Chat Room was down yesterday because Sam was updating the system (there is a new format now). Only registered members can log in and you need to log in SBF main first before you go into the Chatroom. Happy chatting and ...

NO ASKING FOR CONTACTS IN THE CHAT ROOM!
WoW!! U become speaker for BOSS liao sia!!! Must Por ur lum pa liao lidat!! hehehe

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Cannot access chat room leh! see blank page

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat
Cannot access chat room leh! see blank page
me too
it says class client not found; i dun hv this prob b4 y'day blackout..
Old 04-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Attention : Problem accessing chat site

For all users who cannot access the chat site after the recent upgrade.(2 November 2006)
For my case I see the following error codes.

An error has occured communicating with the server. Please reload the applet and try again.
You need to check that you have the latest version of
Java Runtime Environment (version 5.0 Update 9)

Option 1
If you are are on Windows OS go to http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

Option 2
If you can see the Java teacup icon on your taskbar, right click on it and select <Open Control Panel>
The popup that appear will have a selection to update the software.

Anyway, it will autodetect the version you have and whether you need to update.

Next

After making sure you have the updated version. You need to remove all previous version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)

Go to Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs
Once in, scroll down and locate J2SE Runtime Environment, remove all versions except 5.0 Update 9.

Next

If you are using IE, open the browser,
Click <tools>, <Internet Options> and select Advance
On the screen scroll down and locate

Java(Sun)
You should see only one <Use JRE 1.5.0_09 ...>
Make sure this is ticked.

Just below Java(Sun) you will see Microsoft VM
There are three options below it, unticked all three

Thats it. Hope it works for you.
Please note you may need to restart your PC a few times.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

did all the above; still doesn't work for me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1