The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The way to a woman's heart: fucking a SYT OL colleague

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Wah, we're getting there...
Old 10-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

V v nice story. Camping!
Old 10-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad...only senior member get to travel abroad in my company ! No syt!

排队中: 清空中
Old 10-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
databreach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OH mine - what a great story here. Tks.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
staffnurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more juicy story.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
transpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more juicy story.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Meizoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 10-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
vulnerability deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story pal, support.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Endfield2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Title already sounds good, thx TS for very nice story.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CapitalMail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh wow, what an awesome story. thanks TS.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Solanke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming
Old 10-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

“It’s kind of intimate isn’t it?” I said, “for co-workers to stay over together.”

“I’m fine with it if you are,” she replied.

My hands began to shake.

“Yea, it’s ok.”

“Do you have a towel or something I could borrow?”

My face was burning by the time I passed her a spare towel. It hadn’t even occurred to me until she slipped into the bathroom that she didn’t have a change of clothes. Her scent everywhere; I sauntered over to Christine’s jacket on the coat rack and inhaled the scent of her body, its fragrance setting every nerve in my body alight.
What the hell are you doing man, pull yourself together.

No sooner than when the thought passed my mind, the sound of the shower stopped, and Christine stepped out, soaking wet and in a towel. Beads of water dripped off her hair and onto her skin The flush on her face from earlier was gone. She folded her clothes and placed them in a stack on the counter, with her black bra and panties on top.

My heart began to race.

“I need a hairdryer,” she announced, “I hope you have one.”

I found her a hairdryer and quickly excused myself to the bathroom. I didn’t even notice after the water had started running, that I too - didn’t have a change of clothes. Instead, I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out.

My jaw dropped when I saw her in my bed.

“Don’t mind me,” Christine slurred, her voice heavy, “it’s cold and I wanted the blanket.”

“It’s alright,” I said, “I’ll take the couch.”

Her eyes roved up and down my torso as I walked over to the couch. There was a smaller blanket folded neatly on the couch, but for some reason, I knew I wasn’t going to be using it tonight.

“C’mon,” Christine whispered, “you aren’t really going to be sleeping there, are you? Don’t make me feel bad for taking your bed.”

“Isn’t it kinda bad form for colleagues to share a bed?” I grumbled. The scent of her hair amplified in my head with every step I took towards her. Even at an arm’s length from her body, her warmth was irresistible. In my arousal, I forgot to turn off the light, and the room was still bathed in a warm glow.

Christine turned away from me, and I slipped in behind her. The pounding in my chest was evident, and I hoped she wouldn’t notice as she pressed herself against me.

She uttered a short whine as our bodies pressed against each other.

I placed a trembling hand on her hips, and my throat clenched when I could feel where the towel ended. With my heart in my mouth, I ran my hand down over the smoothness of her thighs, and I could sense a rumbling in her chest, reminiscent of a moan begging to be set free.

With my lips against the nape of her neck, she finally moaned.

“Is this too intimate for you?” I whispered into her ear.

She didn’t answer, instead placing a hand on mine as it roamed up and down her legs. I planted kisses along the back of her ear, and her body scrunched up in pleasure.

“Oh yes.”

My hand wandered to the insides of her thighs, and the temperature grew with every centimetre I moved closer to her.

As my lips worked down the back of her neck, her hand left mine and travelled to my towel. My heart skipped a beat as she traced the outline of my cock. She tightened her grasp around it, and gave it a squeeze.

I moaned, but a thought was nagging me.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

Her hand travelled to the knot of my towel in response, and with a tug, it came loose. Emboldened by her silence, I found the knot to her towel and undid it. She shifted onto her back, and those huge eyes came into view. Glistening with desire, I found her irresistible, and I captured her lips in mine. The longing in her kiss was tangible, and with every passing second, I could feel her hands pulling me deeper and deeper in.

“You taste absolutely intoxicating,” I whispered, pressing my nose into her neck. I slid the towel from her body, exposing the creamy softness of her B-cup breasts. Her back arched as my hands cupped her bosom, and I couldn’t resist taking a dark nipple between my lips.

“Ah, Fuck,” she swore, running fingers through my hair.

I could feel her nipple hardening against my tongue as I licked around it, and the touch of her soft, warm hands to my body turned me on to no end. Unfortunately, my lips weren’t satisfied with her breasts, and began to wander down in search of something else. I ran my tongue down her soft waist, leaving a glistening trail that led south of her navel.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she moaned, shifting about in discomfort as my lips approached her legs. I felt some resistance, some attempted closing of the legs, but with a firm nudge, I pried them open.

“Shit, you’re really going there.”

Her pussy was completely smooth, and they radiated a surreal heat which glowed in my face. I spread them open, and my eyelids fluttered shut at how arousing her fragrance was. As my lips made contact with her insides, she threw her head back in ecstacy, and cried out my name.

“Fuck,” Christine cried out, my tongue circling around her clitoris. I dabbed her there, repeatedly, watching the way her hands gripped at my sheets. Her entire body arched as I ran my tongue up and down her clitoris, and I enjoyed the way she hardened against me. The more I lapped at her, the more her moisture pooled in my tongue, until it spilled from her slit and dripped onto my bed.

Great, now I’ll have the memory of this night stained on my sheets .

“Oh god,” Christine moaned. A hand snaked round my neck, pulling me closer as she bucked her hips into my face. I snuck a glance at her face, contorted in pleasure, and continued ravishing her soaking wet cunt. She was on the throes of a climax, no doubt, and I licked at her clitoris until she cried out for me not to stop.

The climax crushed her like a tidal wave.

“I hope that was alright for you,” I said, wiping her juices. She sat up straight and kissed me squarely on the lips.

“You are amazing,” she whispered, reaching down between my legs. Her hand slipped around my genitals, and I laid down on the bed.

“I don’t think you should be doing this,” I said, watching her plant kisses down my torso, “don’t you have a boyfriend?”

Her hand tightened its grasp around my penis, and my heart leapt as she began stroking it. She positioned herself between my legs, and her lips were mere inches from my dick.

“Oh my god,” I said, watching her weigh my cock in her hands and planting kisses along its length. Blood began to flow south, and I began getting aroused from her touch. With trepidation, she picked up my cock and began kissing my balls, locking her eyes with mine with every stroke. The touch was too much to bear, and my cock began developing an erection in her hand.

Christine’s jaw parted as she watched it fill with blood, growing longer beneath her gaze.

“Oh wow,” she said, as it straightened and stood to attention before her. It throbbed against her grasp as she put her hand around it, and her eyes wandered up and down its shaft. I could see her run her tongue over her lower lip.

“Can I?” she asked, looking at me with my cock in her hand. I didn’t know what she wanted to do, but I nodded anyway.

It took her a couple of tries to get the head of my cock fully into her mouth, and at once her teeth grated against the foreskin.

“Try licking it first,” I instructed, “pull back my foreskin and get it wet.”

Her eyes widened as she obeyed me. The head of my cock glistened in the dim light, and Christine’s grasp tightened even more as she stared at it for a moment. With a slow tug, she slid my foreskin down, exposing my head glistening with precum. I hadn’t even considered how aroused I was until I saw precum dribbling down over her fingers. Pleasure gripped me as she ran her tongue beneath my cock and flicked it over the head, at that exact spot which drove me wild.

“Did you like that?” she asked, looking at me as her hand stroked at my shaft.

“Yes, please don’t stop,” I pleaded

She took the head of my cock into her mouth, pursing her lips around the head and sucking. She continued pumping at my shaft as she sucked, and the sight of her dark hair bobbing up and down in tune with her blowjob was incredible. Despite the surge of pleasure running through my veins, my mind wandered to Christine’s boyfriend. I’d seen him in facebook photos before, and I wondered what he’d say if he saw his girlfriend sucking on my cock like this - but at the same time her tongue began flicking against the opening of my dick, and my doubts vanished.

Christine let out a long sigh as my cock emerged from her mouth, and by that time, my precum and and her saliva had dribbled as far as my balls.

“What do you want to do now?” Christine asked, as her hand continued working on my cock. She turned away and laid on her back.

For some reason, the departure of her touch left me yearning for more, so I got on top of her.

“I don’t have a condom,” I lamented, leaning down for a kiss. The head of my cock lined up to her entrance, and she moaned against my lips when it grazed her.

“I don’t have a condom,” I repeated, and her hand slid around my cock in response.

“Be gentle,” she whispered, pulling me closer to her.

I teased her by running the head of my cock up and down her slit, before she pulled me into her. I slid the head of my cock into her, and her back arched in response. It was incredible feeling her taut muscle brushing squeezing around my cock. .

“Oh my god,” she moaned, nails raking against my arm, “slowly.”

I held my breath as I pushed my entire length into her red-hot core, eliciting a feral growl from her in the process. Her pussy was indescribably tight, and it clenched down hard on me even without moving. Without waiting, I pulled out and pushed into her again, and the beast in me began to develop a rhythm.

“Stop, please,” Christine begged, and I stopped.

“Am I hurting you?”

“I’d like to be on top,” she mumbled, and motioned for me to lay down.

I gasped as my cock disappeared into her mouth, and her cheeks went taut as her lips tightened around my shaft. Her tongue danced around my head, and I gripped the sheets, but as soon as she started, she took it from her mouth and straddled me.

“I like the way you taste,” she said, leaning down for a kiss. Her lips were salty-sweet, and I relished it.

“It’s really yourself you’re tasting.”

“I like the way I taste, then.”

The smirk on her face turned into a grimace as she fitted my cock to herself. With a hand on my chest she leant her weight onto me, until I could feel her tightness devouring my cock inch by inch, until my entire length was inside her. The expression on her face was incredible: Skin flushed cherry pink, her hair tossed back and eyes screwed shut. My hands travelled to her hips, and I ran them over the smoothness of her bare ass.

With a little adjustment of her hips and ample moaning, she began to ride my cock. I held her by the hips and urged her on, and with each stroke I could feel my cock being pulled by her sheer tightness. She leaned forward, and I captured a nipple in my mouth.

“Fuck,” she moaned, as her arms wrapped around my shoulders. A thought sprang into my mind, and I dipped my thumb into her ajar mouth, moistening it with her spit.

As she picked up her pace, I slid my moistened thumb between the base of my cock and her pussy. She let out a shriek as her clitoris bucked against it, and this encouraged her to deepen her strokes. The temperature between us began to rise as she leaned even closer to me and rode me hard.

“Oh yes,” I groaned, the pressure in my loins reaching its boiling point. She let out a cry, and I could feel her clenching even harder on my cock.

“Oh god,” she moaned, before burying her face into the pillow. I could hear her muffled screams coincide with the way her pussy was clenching on me, and before long, she finished climaxing and eased herself from my cock.

“I hope that was…”

“Yes,” she interrupted, her glistening bosom heaving with exertion, “that was incredible.”

“Do you get to have much sex like this with your boyfriend?” I asked.

She ignored my question, and shifted down to my cock. Every muscle in my body contracted when she took my cock into her mouth and began to stroke it. The sensation of having her lips rubbing up and down on my head turned me on to no end, and I could feel a huge load of cum building up in my balls. If she’d kept going at my cock like that, especially after the earth-shattering orgasm she had, I would’ve came right into her mouth, but she had other ideas.

Christine looked up at me, continuing to stroke at my dick. She laid face down on the bed.

“What do you want to do now?” I asked, running a hand over her round butt, glowing in the dimness.

“I’m yours,” she whispered, locking eyes with me, “you can do whatever you want with me.”

“Be careful what you wish for.”

“Who said anything about wishing?” She commented, “I’m asking.”

I got behind her, and lifted her hips up in line with my throbbing cock.

“Ooh, someone’s getting pushy,” Christine said, “I like that.”

I parted her knees slightly, and pressed my dick against her slit.

“Please be gentle,” Christine warned, with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

She reached a hand behind herself to hold me off as I pushed my entire length into her at once, eliciting a long groan.

“Oh my god, that’s deep,” she groaned. I put my hands on her hips, and started to push myself in and out of her. She let out a cry and threw her head back, black hair falling in sheets on her back.

“Put your shoulders on the bed,” I ordered. She complied, and I didn’t even stop the fucking.

I ran my hand up her back and she yelped when I caught hold of her hair.

“Please,” she begged, as I lightly tugged at her hair. I increased the pace of my fucking, our thighs slapping against one another. I started to pull harder on her head, until her neck was bent backwards. In the dimness, she swept her right hand under her hips, and began to touch herself.

“Oh fuck, yes!” Christine cried, as I began to pummel her pussy.

I wrenched her free hand behind her back in an armlock, and applied pressure to both her elbow and to the grip on her hair. By this point, I was fucking her so hard that the bed moved with each stroke.

“You’re going to make me cum again,” she moaned, and I felt her tightening around me. Despite the resistance, I continued pounding her until her pussy clenched hard on me as she finished.

“Oh fuck,” she slurred, as I released my grasp on her. Her hair was tousled, and her ass was red from where I had hit her, but she looked incredible. Without a pause, she turned and started sucking on my cock, even as I knelt there in front of her.

“Come here,” I ordered, as I got off the bed, and threw a pillow on the ground. She immediately knelt before me and continued sucking my cock. I looked over at the kitchen, and an idea came to mind.

“Put your hands on the chair,” I instructed, as I brought her to the dining table. She complied without a hitch, and I kicked her feet apart slightly. A trickle of her wetness dripped down her thigh onto the kitchen floor, and that made me smile.

“Fuck me,” Christine pleaded, leaning forward onto the back of the chair. I gleefully indulged her, and entered her from behind. The height difference meant that I had to lower myself slightly to fuck her adequately, and despite her exhorting me on with pleas and moaning, my knees started to hurt.

From my position, I shifted her around to face me, and she let out a yelp as I lifted her up onto the table. At once, I fitted myself to her and we continued fucking. The proximity also drew our lips into a kiss. She placed a foot up on the chair, and slid her hands around my body.

The position sent a surge of passion coursing through our bodies. We hugged, kissed, and fucked, all at the same time. I could feel her tongue dancing with mine the entire time my cock thrusted repeatedly into her, save for the moments where she threw her head back and moaned from the pleasure of my relentless pace.

“I like this,” she said, running a hand down my face, while my cock was still moving in and out of her. I looked down at the squelching noise beneath us, and noticed that her lubrication had spilled onto the table, and was threatening to drip onto the floor.

“Hold onto me,” I ordered, before lifting her up and laying her on the bed. I took a step back and looked at her body, slick with sweat, and admired how amazing she looked naked.

“C’mon, don’t stop,” Christine pleaded, before she turned over in bed, with a wiggle of her butt, “what do you want next?”

I reached out and grabbed her ass, enjoying the way her flesh felt in my hand.

“I want your ass.”

The wiggling stopped.

Last edited by lister_; 11-08-2018 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg TS !!...u make us bros/sis here salivating to the max reading yr detailed descriptions of how u fucked yr female collic so hard in all positions ...T.Q. v. much for sharing ...wow !!...coming up next is ANAL, the ultimate !!...omg !!...poor Christine, can she withstand more ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-08-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Damn.
Perfect.
I'm in love with Christine.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1