The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!
Re: Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

so many spa there... but diamond spa the girls not young if I not wrong
Old 14-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
so many spa there... but diamond spa the girls not young if I not wrong
You got same experience as TS in this spa?
Old 18-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
bik0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this diamond spa a few weeks ago. Assigned girl was OK looking, nothing to shout about. Massage quite bad, didn't make me feel any better, zero teasing.

At the end of the session, was proposed HJ at standard price. Again nothing to shout about.

RTM: No.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bik0 View Post
Went to this diamond spa a few weeks ago. Assigned girl was OK looking, nothing to shout about. Massage quite bad, didn't make me feel any better, zero teasing.

At the end of the session, was proposed HJ at standard price. Again nothing to shout about.

RTM: No.
You really bold to scout it further, any sign of AV raid on their way after the report filed? Lol
Old 20-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

The one who zap you must be the MP boss. Can't trust some bros here who promoted the joint. Thanks to TS for the warning.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!

Dont let the bad service spoil the market.
Old 21-08-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Reminds me of Diamond Spa @Horne Rd (next to the hair spa).
Also a bunch of bitches.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can try Le Le; MILFish. Decent looking and standard charges. No worries about being a Robert.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Reminds me of Diamond Spa @Horne Rd (next to the hair spa).
Also a bunch of bitches.
Does it happen to be the same name or actually the same chain like spa?
Old 22-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

There is a Qian Qian also around that area - not bad looking MILF; squirter too and reasonable price.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Saw another thread promoting this spa as miniskirt spa. The lady attended to me was not in miniskirt so bro may avoid her.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Heard AV has raided the area, at least 2 shops closed recently. Bro to be careful.
Old 24-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Heard AV has raided the area, at least 2 shops closed recently. Bro to be careful.
Which one got raided,
Old 05-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Raid all these cb dirty spa with bad service la
Old 29-12-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
You can try Le Le; MILFish. Decent looking and standard charges. No worries about being a Robert.
apologies to revive old thread, wonder if any bro still have this lele latest contact able pm me? thanks thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1