The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

I took some time going over the online directions to Tobita. According to what I had read there was a section of Tobita known as the Youth Street (Seisyun Street) and I wanted to be sure I was really in the right area. Tobita was supposedly made up of different streets, catering to different types of girls. I didn’t want to be in an area where the girls would be similar to those at Matsushima.

I spent some time going up and down the covered shopping street before I was convinced I was in the right area.

By this time the number of shophouses that were in business was a lot more compared to my first hurried visit a week ago. The reception from the girls and mama-sans were similar, the former smiling or beckoning while the latter called out loudly to the guys walking past their shops. The girls were also dressed in different types of outfits.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 12-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story and waiting for your catch...
Old 14-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I walked around the Seisyun area (or what I reckoned was the Seisyun) of Tobita a couple of times. After a while I began to wonder if the mama-sans and ladies could begin to recognize me walking around the area. After all there were very few people walking around the area.

Finally I spied a slim looking lady wearing an Argentine (AFA) football jersey and decided to pick her. Again I approached them and mentioned “No Japanese!” The mama-san quickly took out the laminated sheet with the price list and I pointed to 40 min.

Once again I was ushered upstairs by the AFA lady. This would be my first session in Tobita itself !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 14-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Unlike in Matsushima there was no showers in Tobita. Otherwise it was the same process. I was ushered into the room, sat at a table and AFA lady brought in a tray of snacks and tea. She confirmed my timing and price. I paid her and she asked me to remove my clothes and to place them in a box. She did the same as well. She then asked me to lie down on the mattress in the room
She then proceeded to clean my dick with alcohol swabs, doing a pretty thorough job in the process. She then placed a condom on my dick and started blowing me vigorously. The blowing felt good, alternating between sliding my dick in and out of her mouth, giving my dick little tiny flicks with her tongue and sucking my dick lustily. She also threw me occasional glances during the process.

When she felt I was sufficiently erect, she mounted me and proceeded to bounce on top of me. As she bounced, I ran my hands across her perk boobs and shoulders. The smoothness of her skin excited me further, and as she bounced I could also feel her smooth thighs brushing against my skin too.

Once again I could see how hard working the ladies in Japan were. She kept at her bouncing on top of me until I asked for a switch to be on top instead. She gamely agreed and I proceeded to pump into her as hard and fast as I could. This proceeded for awhile until I too began to feel tired.

I had been hiking and climbing a lot for the past couple of days and I could feel the ache in my thighs and buttocks starting to get to me. I asked for a switch again to lie down, while she bounced atop of me.

As she bounced I held onto her smooth shoulders and watched her boobs jiggling up and down in tandem with her bounces. Before long I came with a loud grunt. In my years of bonking I almost never come with the lady on top, so it’s a testament to how good I felt during the whole session, that I was able to come in this position!

Last edited by Sfan; 16-04-2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

As we had a little time left, I tried having a conversation. The lady introduced herself as Maki. She could speak a little English, very basic words and between that and Google Translate, we managed a conversation of sorts.

She told me she was 23 (unlike Aru in Matsushima), she was a believable 23. She had also been working in Tobita for 2 years. She told me she would be working another year before getting a regular job. To my surprise she also consented to giving me her Line contact, but emphasize that house rules forebade the from meeting clients outside the house. I told her perhaps we could meet when she was no longer in Tobita or if she visited in Sg.

Looking at her perky boobs as we talked gave me another thrill again, reminding me once again how smooth and flawless the Japanese complexion seems to be ! While I was enjoying the view, the buzzer sounded, much too soon for my liking, and we got dressed before I left the shop.

Last edited by Sfan; 16-04-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

After I finished at Maki's shop, I realised I had time left. I felt reluctant to leave Tobita, for I kept thinking that once I left Osaka it would take quite awhile before I could return.

I sat down at a nearby bench, taking a breather, enjoying the cold clear air and thinking about how wonderful the experience had been. I was tempted to try again, but I knew that if I tried another round, the chances of me coming the second time would be really low. It would take me at least a couple of hours before I could recover my strength.

I kept thinking if I should try another round. Spent 15 min or so wrestling with the decision, if I should try or if I should just forget it. Save money. Go back. Plan another trip. But it’ll have to be a long time in the distant future. But try again sure cannot come. What should I do ???

As I contemplated the thought I was also wasting time crept into my mind. I had to decide fast and whatever my decision I had to learn not to regret it.

Finally I told myself. I’ll take another tour and if I spy someone I really like I’ll go ahead. If not I’ll leave !

Last edited by Sfan; 17-04-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

As I walked through Tobita again, I kept telling myself it’s the last round, at the end of the street or around the corner I would stop and head back.

Just about then, I spied a really pretty, petite and almost elf-like girl with the smoothest of features. As I walked past I couldn’t help but stare at her. My mind went “Wow!” I turned back, deciding that even if I couldn’t come, at least I had the chance to bonk someone as pretty as she was.

Once again I approached the mama-san with my no Japanese line. Unlike the other instances, this time the mama-san half turned towards the girl, seeking her approval. Thankfully the girl gave a quick nod !

Once again I looked through the menu and, knowing I probably couldn’t come, I selected the 20 min option and upstairs I went

Old 17-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

This girl, whom I later learnt was Tomi, didn’t speak much English. When she undressed though, her body was lithe and slim, with really small breasts with pointy pink nipples. Tomi, however, was less friendly and more business-like. She didn’t allow much touching especially of her private parts, claiming it was itchy. All I could manage was to hold her shoulders or her waist.

Although she felt pretty tight, and her face and body was really gorgeous, the way that she bounced felt quite painful. Perhaps the condom wasn’t put on properly. I also felt quite stressed, with the nagging thought this was a shorter session and that I had to try hard to come.

Although Tomi was rather gruff I must admit she tried really hard to bring me to a climactic end. She gave me a hj and even tried blowing me again (after I stopped her bouncing) but all too soon the timer for the session went off.

I could only console myself after the session, that I had bonked an additional Japanese young lady, and a really pretty one at that. Even if I couldn’t come!

Old 20-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

What I’ve learned from my time in Tobita (and Matsushima)

Most of the girls in Tobita are around 22-25, mid 20s,at least those around Seisyun St
They have been working there like 2-3 years and they are quite happy to carry on there as the pay is good. I guess it’s much better than what they can get in retail or F&B.
There is not that great a stigma being involved in the sex industry in Japan.
The girls do service non-Japanese but it’s very much at the girls’ discretion.

Last edited by Sfan; 20-04-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

On my last day in Osaka I felt quite sad at leaving, not just cos my holidays was ending and I had to face the reality of going back and starting work. I was also quite sad not knowing when I would have the opportunity to return and bonk more Japanese girls.

As luck would have it, after lunch, my family decided to shop some more (thank God the Dotonburi area shopping streets were really long). They wanted to walk another section of the street.

I was given another chance for a shot ! This time without any hesitation I headed straight for Tobita.

Last edited by Sfan; 20-04-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

As I walked the by now familiar streets of Tobita, I wanted to choose carefully as it was likely my last time here for this trip. At the same time I wondered how different the girls would be since I was here only yesterday. It wouldn’t be as if there would be a completely new batch of girls.

As I walked I spied a really small sized girl, in the classic Japanese sailor school uniform. I almost wondered if she was 16, due to her extremely small features.

I actually turned back and approached the mama-san and indicated my interest. She was almost like the typical Jap AV with the young Jap schoolgirl. How could I pass up this opportunity ?

Old 20-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Once in the room, when she spoke to me, I realized immediately that she was much older. She told me she was 23. Her English was just as bad, and with a combi go sign language and guess work, we managed to have a conversation.

As I stripped and got ready, she removed her bottom and signed to me if I wanted her to remove her top. She was bra-less under her school top and had tiny breasts. I realized that there were guys who preferred her with the school top on, part of the thrill of bonking a Jap schoolgirl. I opted for her to remove it.

As with the other girls in Tobita, she was pretty hardworking as she blew me, then bonked me on top. She was much more friendly, allowing my hands to roam across her boobs.

After awhile I opted to switch positions and bonked her missionary. I like missionary because it allowed me to spread the girl’s legs and watch my dick slide into her pussy. She was also game enough for me to play with her pussy. As I thrusted and played at the same time, I could see her getting excited. She started grabbing the mattress, twisted her body and I could see her lower abdominal muscles tighten. This made me more excited and I thrusted faster until I came suddenly.

She wiped me clean with alcohol swabs and we chatted awhile. She told me of how the China guys can be pretty rough, sometimes grabbing her by the throat. According to her there were very few Singaporeans. I hope I made a good impression as a Singaporean patron, so guys,if you do go down to Tobita, leave a good impression so hopefully they will service us better !!

Sadly I forgot to get her name.

Last edited by Sfan; 21-04-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

After my experience in Tobita, I have been dreaming of returning soon. I’m also hoping to meet real Japanese in Japan and hopefully get some action in the process. To that end I’ve been trying all sorts of dating apps in Japan.

Sadly the Line contact given by the Tobita girl doesn’t seem to be in use. At least I don’t see any replies from her.

I’ve been doing some research too on Japan, hoping to find streetwalkers. I’m also thinking of trying Akihabara in Tokyo. So far my research has been pretty slim, not much info available. If only they had a Sammyboy forum in Japan !!

After my experiences in Japan honestly I don’t see myself trying all those massage joints I used to patronize. It’s plainly not the same on a different level.

Yes. I’m hooked on Japan

Old 22-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

You know how life makes fun of you ?

After my return from Japan, I was not interested in any encounters from the local scene.

As luck would have it, I got a reply for one of my outstanding online ads. And as fate goes, it turned out to be a most interesting encounter indeed !!!

Old 23-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

So around the time I got back I got a reply for my ad from G, a 19 yr old fresh from JC. After the usual exchange of messages and discussions we finally decided on a meeting on a Fri.

Throughout the discussions I had the distinct impression she was really friendly, sincere and eager.

Initially the discussions were centered on a non-sex meeting, as per my ad, but she went so far as to offer that if I wanted. Despite her sincerity it sounded a bit too good to be true, so I asked more than once if she was really sure.

I got the answer that she really needed the money and yes she was ok with it if I wanted it. What’s more, she shared her Telegram account with me as a means of contact and her display pic showed a really sweet girl.

I was wondering if she was really as good as she seemed, or was I headed for disappointment. I was wondering if she was going to be a replacement for my NTU girl !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1