The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 20-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
No such thing as free lunch
Got case b4 the "high end" club girl invited the chiongster go back her condo and in the middle of the night that chiongster kana ask to get out her place without a fuck. 55555.

Free not say impossible lah. First time meet at work place n free? Rare i think. The girls are making a living mah. When they work time, most of them not forget money. If subsequent meet maybe free 555. If they don't take my money, usually i will throw in some other things compensate them.

When i less busy will update more of my views in dark side of man.

1. Thai Girls $/KC/Luv > Dark Side of Man
2. Chiong 101 > Chionging for Dummies + Do's & Don'ts
3. ABCD > AssUme

Dome1 NoZap Chiongster Zone > Join Now

Last edited by funboi; 20-04-2019 at 09:25 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-04-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1155 / Power: 18
Doomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud ofDoomas has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Haha karma can be a bitch.

I never say free not impossible. Just that I never fuck without making payment of some kind, be it a nice dress or makan. Closest I came to succumbing to temptation was when I didn't have enough to tip my regular; I told her that I would TT the $$$ to her when I went back SG. She said no need to pay la. Go back SG I still immediately went Western Union to send to her. Have to even the scales; people give you favour you inevitably will have to pay back, maybe to other people

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Got case b4 the "high end" club girl invited the chiongster go back her condo and in the middle of the night that chiongster kana ask to get out her place without a fuck. 55555.

Free not say impossible lah. First time meet at work place n free? Rare i think. The girls are making a living mah. When they work time, most of them not forget money. If subsequent meet maybe free 555. If they don't take my money, usually i will throw in some other things compensate them.

When i less busy will update more of my views in dark side of man.
Caveat #1: Service of PRCs varies across punters. YMMV. Sometimes you may get zero mileage.
Caveat #2: I'm a 1612 fan bcz I'm most comfy with its OKT + I'm too poor to house hop. Many of my FRs will be of gals here. If you don't like it, please find enlightenment here.
欢场无真情,只可喷液精
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys I will be at bkk from 24-28 Apr. Usually I will hang around more in thong lo and not so much of da bao. Let me know if you want to link up for a drink, I still have balance.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
No such thing as free lunch, karma will catch up in the end.
Actually there is free lunch but you have to indirectly pay for the chick's living expenses/shopping or with your time if hang out with a financially independent female.

This is very common in Asia and even more so in west. The guys getting it free from bar girls probably look like Brad Pitt or Justin Bieber!
Old 20-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

There must be a reason why "high end" pretty working girl let you fuck her free lah. 5000baht is not small money leh. 5555.

If she first time meet a customer thats not handsome to make her fall in love type and not a big spender, its really amazing. 5555. It could be she was drunk n tot already paid or feeling lost.

1. Thai Girls $/KC/Luv > Dark Side of Man
2. Chiong 101 > Chionging for Dummies + Do's & Don'ts
3. ABCD > AssUme

Dome1 NoZap Chiongster Zone > Join Now
Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
maklung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Guys I will be at bkk from 24-28 Apr. Usually I will hang around more in thong lo and not so much of da bao. Let me know if you want to link up for a drink, I still have balance.
i also going at the same timing as u... but plan to go to G club this rd.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maklung View Post
i also going at the same timing as u... but plan to go to G club this rd.
Which g club ? My Friend went to Krystal lately, the review from them was pretty good 😂
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmex View Post
I never paid for table or mixed fruit. Room was 2500. 3 bottles 7000. Stay 4hr 12 lady drinks. Comes up to 200 plus.
Like i said..you cheap..intro me your sales la...

Tabao cost - 12 drinks dirt cheap too. Coz Tabao cost is as below na krab.

20 drink - bt 6,600 ( Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday )
25 drink - bt 8,250 ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday )

Still got ( 8 drinks ) 2,640 - ( 13 drinks ) 4,290 baht difference neh...
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
maklung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure yet... u go with how many pax? we only 2 pax going.....
Old Today, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 7
hhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhhlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wat is the differ between a G club n Japanese KTV..
Can anyone advice???
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 10
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, so far I have seen everyone mention about the agogo bars at Soi cowboy; anyone bros here chiong at the club penny black @ the 3rd floor?
Advert Space Available