The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-10-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
To lighten the frustration of finding mini thermae. Below are some pics for viewng pleasure.
So far i only had very few encounters with girls with big coverage of body art. It will be in my hit list to hunt them in my next trip to fulfil one part of my lists.

Old 19-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DaveSYT5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi Bros, after reading many recommendations, I thought I shld share my recent experience at Addict Massage near Emquartier.

The lobby is bright and clean. Once entered, u can sit on the sofa and have a line up of at least 20 to choose from. I picked one that was petite with a sweet smile and chose the jacuzzi room for 2,500 thb.

Short FR rating:
Quality of girls: 8/10
Rooms: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

I will recommend this place for the good selection and location as well. Enjoy!
Old 19-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
miraclesz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Found a hidden gem in the shape of B2 Model Massage near Asoke and Soi Cowboy. Pretty good lineup with everything from buxom ladies to slim SYTs, and they are currently offering an offer price of 1499 baht for a full 60 minute nuru massage plus handjob happy ending. Very much prefer this place to others as the girls aren't all hardened pros; all of them hold daytime jobs and are just doing this for side income, hence there's a lot more GFE present than just out and out career massage whores.
Bro. Can share exact location or shop name? Thanks
Old 19-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
To lighten the frustration of finding mini thermae. Below are some pics for viewng pleasure.
So far i only had very few encounters with girls with big coverage of body art. It will be in my hit list to hunt them in my next trip to fulfil one part of my lists.

Bro - there’s a girl in billboard that night interest u very pretty, good body and full of body art, pm me if u want her line
Old 20-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Xiaolong123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going bkk solo for the first time during 4 nov, any bro wanna go chiong together to help this newbie here?
Old 20-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Never been to Intramara agogo for few years.

How's the scene there? Thks
Old 21-10-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
yangz85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the best shop to go to for a first timer going for a massage in Bangkok
Old 21-10-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 19
lime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud oflime_teen has much to be proud of

Will be in BKK from 23 to 26 Oct. Anyone want to chiong together?
Old 21-10-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
School girls to cheer up your monday blues....

Old 21-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
whilst im sure many guys enjoy those pics there is a place to view pics already this thread already cluttered with too mamy guys asking for info and tccss where its nealy impossible to find real intel now if u start posting pics here that has no real link to finding sex then that will just make things even harder
I rather see picture than questions from people who go LOS once in a blue moon and want to be spoonfed all the info to be honest
Old 21-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

ToniHo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSYT5555 View Post
Hi Bros, after reading many recommendations, I thought I shld share my recent experience at Addict Massage near Emquartier.

The lobby is bright and clean. Once entered, u can sit on the sofa and have a line up of at least 20 to choose from. I picked one that was petite with a sweet smile and chose the jacuzzi room for 2,500 thb.

Short FR rating:
Quality of girls: 8/10
Rooms: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10

I will recommend this place for the good selection and location as well. Enjoy!
Hello Bro, may I know where is Emquatier located pls?
Old 21-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lime_teen View Post
Will be in BKK from 23 to 26 Oct. Anyone want to chiong together?
Wow! Wasted man, I'll only be in BKK in Nov 13th for a week. I'm also looking for kakis.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thanks! Should be going bkk in Nov. Will update here about this place when i am there.
I planning to visit this new EDM place called BARBARBAR at Thonglor too
Hello Bro. I'm heading there in Nov too? What are your dates pls? It'll be good to meet like minded soul up north.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
are you old man because now is nearly 2020 have app called googlemaps put name of location into app instantly get location like magic even low iq should be easy to use as its idiot proof
Bro. Thanks for educating.
Old 22-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I go LOS every quarter. Usual places getting stale so hope to try something new when I'm there next. My usual haunts are SC, Nana, Star Wars cantina, Addict and DHM. Thinking of making a return to SK, Studio and CCK on my next trip, maybe try kapoos out of town and perhaps try Tonybkk and Sm oo ci again.

Last trip was a little lucky; picked up a hotel receptionist whom I met two trips back and had some sanook with her. Not at her workplace tho

Oooo so many choices, so little time and satang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I rather see picture than questions from people who go LOS once in a blue moon and want to be spoonfed all the info to be honest
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1