The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, don't waste time to be peacemaker! It is useless! Some people just love attention!
I know, that's why rather than staying in hiatus for two years, they have to come out with all sorts of rubbish here to look for attention.

By the way, I am all for peace.

But some people just won't have it and can't leave others alone.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yang Yang 1649 FR

Posting FR to redirect this threads towards the right direction once again. Let's keep it clean here and do away with the arguments/flaming/trolling

Managed to call Yang Yang 1649 into this house a few weeks back.

A sweet lady from Chongqing with matured look(not the milf type). I like her demure look and find her beautiful personally. Has long light brown hair. Puts on light make up and has good complexion.

Blowjobs were slow and gave good deepthroats. Standard shower procedures. Didn't request for catbath or AR.

Favourite part of her is those natural C boobs, well endowed for someone of her size. She has inverted nipples that will get erected when aroused and sucked hard. Kept fondling those soft boobies

She did not hold back on Frenching me and is a kissing fish. For this, I really enjoyed as it turned me on.

Didn't allow painting because she said she is ticklish at that area. Later on, she also mentioned that she doesn't like it because it's not very hygienic.

Her cave is rather shallow. Hit the base a few times when in doggie position. She's said my dick too long and I pumped too hard so it's painful for her in this position. Okay, nvm change position to cowgirl. Let her ride me and I played with her boobs.

Another thing she does very well was using her pussy muscle to squeeze my dick. She did that when I came, and OMG never felt this shiok before! It's like literally squeezing every drop of cum from my dick.

Will RTF in the future.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Thank You For Speaking The Truth

Quote:
bro, the gem is not in legal scene!
Bo jio. You tried the one I sent?
Old 09-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Yang Yang 1649 FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Posting FR to redirect this threads towards the right direction once again. Let's keep it clean here and do away with the arguments/flaming/trolling

A sweet lady from Chongqing with matured look(not the milf type). I like her demure look and find her beautiful personally. Has long light brown hair. Puts on light make up and has good complexion.

Blowjobs were slow and gave good deepthroats. Standard shower procedures. Didn't request for catbath or AR.

Favourite part of her is those natural C boobs, well endowed for someone of her size. She has inverted nipples that will get erected when aroused and sucked hard. Kept fondling those soft boobies

She did not hold back on Frenching me and is a kissing fish. For this, I really enjoyed as it turned me on.

Didn't allow painting because she said she is ticklish at that area. Later on, she also mentioned that she doesn't like it because it's not very hygienic.

Her cave is rather shallow. Hit the base a few times when in doggie position. She's said my dick too long and I pumped too hard so it's painful for her in this position. Okay, nvm change position to cowgirl. Let her ride me and I played with her boobs.

Another thing she does very well was using her pussy muscle to squeeze my dick. She did that when I came, and OMG never felt this shiok before! It's like literally squeezing every drop of cum from my dick.

Will RTF in the future.

Cheers
I cannot imagine her big boobs and the v shaped mirrors in room 2 or 3

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Boobs swinging in the mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post

Will RTF in the future.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I cannot imagine her big boobs and the v shaped mirrors in room 2 or 3
Good FR.

For girls with nice boobs swinging and fair creamy skin to admire in the mirrors, I would recommend you try (in order of how long they have been in geylang, starting with the one who's been here the longest), xin xin WH12, Bobo 1612, Bao Bei WH06 and Xiao Kai 2040.

Cheers.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

hi bro

yet to try
xin xin WH12,
Xiao Kai 2040

any input for their cup size and some intelligence info?

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro

yet to try
xin xin WH12,
Xiao Kai 2040

any input for their cup size and some intelligence info?
Both are a big B, which can swell up to C when period is coming. They are also both shorter than 1.6m. Around 1.5 ish.

Very very fair, and good service and curvy.

Xin Xin would be smaller sized but tight curvy body. She is a full-on AV soapland experience with new surprises every time you visit her. I would rate her face as rather pretty for today's geylang standards. Probably one of the top 10 prettiest in geylang now?

Xiao kai is more demure and shy, slightly meatier than xin xin, but will accommodate most of your requests for AR, BBJ, French Etc. Love her face when she gets high and starts biting. She is more of a cute GND.

Going by what I presume your taste to be, you should not be disappointed by either of these picks. All the best!
Old 09-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Both are a big B, which can swell up to C when period is coming. They are also both shorter than 1.6m. Around 1.5 ish.

Very very fair, and good service and curvy.

Xin Xin would be smaller sized but tight curvy body. She is a full-on AV soapland experience with new surprises every time you visit her. I would rate her face as rather pretty for today's geylang standards. Probably one of the top 10 prettiest in geylang now?

Xiao kai is more demure and shy, slightly meatier than xin xin, but will accommodate most of your requests for AR, BBJ, French Etc. Love her face when she gets high and starts biting. She is more of a cute GND.

Going by what I presume your taste to be, you should not be disappointed by either of these picks. All the best!
bro, both backside have the piak piak soft landing or the tight hard landing?

Old 09-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, both backside have the piak piak soft landing or the tight hard landing?
Definitely got sound bro.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Name : Ruyi
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Debut : Apr 2018
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!
Old 09-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Bo jio. You tried the one I sent?
sadly bro! Never try your recommendation! My standard is too high!
Old 09-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
sadly bro! Never try your recommendation! My standard is too high!
KNN...hard to help you.
Old 10-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
KNN...hard to help you.
I will remember your kindness!
Old 11-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Name : Ruyi
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : 56 kg
Home Province : Hunan?
Debut : Apr 2018
Home base : 1658a

Face: fair, pleasant to pretty, smooth complexion, sharp nose, small mouth with juicy lips
Body: black with strands of light brown hair to beyond shoulder; wears sailor attire which prominently shows her cleavage, flabby/meaty but well spreaded throughout body; perky butt good for doggie; bushy pubic hair (but a small bush)!
Boobs: C cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples, saggy but seductive
Skin: white fair skin
Shower action : hug & french before shower, french intimately and mutual fondling of genitals, squeezing of her boobs and nipples, frontal & back soapy rub using boobs and butt; soaping fondling of her boobs as she did butt rub on my dick; no bj
Hands massage - provided good hands massage of back before catbath
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen and from butt to knee, standard feel
AR : Nil
CBJ : she does only CBJ claiming she gets throat infection very easily; did CBJ after we enjoyed fucking each other in missionary position for sometime.
Finger penetration : never ask; most likely not allowed
Painting : after some hesitation, we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, she seem to enjoy tremendously
Frenching/kissing : after we stripped, we looked at each other smile with glee and french deeply. She tastes fabulously great; her looks are so endearing. Natural frencher and provides good tongue fight. She said she liked my kind of looks & build.
FJ: very wonderful caressing/licking of her boobs, neck and face and her body became taut and the pussy desires ... it was written all over the face. Pussy gets very wet easily; She provides soothing moans as I pumped her for quite some time. we went into passionate frenching, caressing, boobs grab; soon I tire and she did CBJ and we did a 69 before switching to cowgal position. She was high in no-time, feeling the fullness of my dick and she came down to french me. Soon she tires. I finished her off in missionary. A solid steamy bonk with Ruyi indeed.
RTF : Most likely despite the CBJ! Let's see if she will make some effort to open up. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list!
56Kg! That's quite meaty. Is she heavy bottom?
Old 11-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
56Kg! That's quite meaty. Is she heavy bottom?
Not heavy bottom. Her weight is distributed even throughout her body. Good enough for me.

You should go there and check her out before deciding bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1