The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 30-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Last few days of 2017, decided to look for another tall babe to bonk. Clarissa from luxe caught my eye. Quickly made a booking but realised I msg the wrong Okt who had a gal with similar name haha! Anyway recontacted luxe/butterfly and sorted it out quickly. I had a great experience with butterfly Rebecca before so have high expectations for Clarissa.

Location: same 4 star hotel in town with easy access and exit
Looks: 7.25/10 at first glance at the door. Quickly became a 7.5/10 As she warms up to u and rises to 8/10 when she flashes those cute dimples. Certified 18 year old poly girl. Looks wise she is better than baby nation Mikalya who is another 18 yo. Her lips are quite sexy which u can glean from the first pick.
She wore a black TOP and jeans shorts which is similar to the second pic. In fact her jeans shorts and height remind me of a particular salon gal whom I frequented so that gave me a instant hard on hehe < Rebecca but > mikalya
Body: tall gal around 1.7m, otherwise I wouldn’t have bonked her. Smallish b boobs but nice to fondle and suck. Her bottom not stick thin and slightly curvy which I like. 8/10. < Rebecca but > mikalya
Service: rather disappointed I had to shower alone as I think it’s the first time for me with any sgp fl. Nonetheless, service was overall good. Deep frenching, and a really solid and sensual bbbj which she concentrated on the head until I almost cum. That feeling is quite close to youth’s Pearly although their techniques are somewhat different ( pearly will even suck your balls). An 8.5/10 for bbbj alone, and overall 9.25/10 with her frenching, and clean-smelling pussy.oh ya her pussy was shaved, as some bros will like to know
After the deed, we chatted some more and it’s always interesting to hear perspectives from an 18 yo = Rebecca and > mikalya

So far 2 great experiences with bro luxe stable. Hopefully he brings in more tall gals for me hehe

Pls up me if u can, thanks!
Old 30-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Any regulars looking for Scarlett pls pm me .. she is back with a bang and as usual active and ready to please
Old 30-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshop View Post
too much tattoo for this type of price. service so so only. rushy type and F and go and also not young already if you know what i am saying.
U sure bro? I saw many good reviews on Pearlyn. Heard her service great and a fren tried her. Seems she is damn pretty and not like what you said at all.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ClearLoad is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Any regulars looking for Scarlett pls pm me .. she is back with a bang and as usual active and ready to please
Scarlett use to be from BD?
Old 30-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I really am sucker for looks and slim kind, no need big boobs and for me so far the locals that I fucked and I think good value and yet pretty are Kendra from long ago Pandora Lust and then more recently the Aandrea.... both are solid fucks for me...but now damn expensive.... I now aiming the Karen the air stewardess, seems like a slutty one
Kendra is now working as an OL at Ocean Financial Tower. Bumped into her in the lift as she was going for lunch with her colleagues. Her C cups are still as big. Aa Dream is. Ow a Property Agent. Saw her pic in one of the agencies. Think she is also no longer available.
Old 30-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearLoad View Post
Scarlett use to be from BD?
Yes bro she was from BD
Old 30-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25932 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Last few days of 2017, decided to look for another tall babe to bonk. Clarissa from luxe caught my eye. Quickly made a booking but realised I msg the wrong Okt who had a gal with similar name haha! Anyway recontacted luxe/butterfly and sorted it out quickly. I had a great experience with butterfly Rebecca before so have high expectations for Clarissa.

Location: same 4 star hotel in town with easy access and exit
Looks: 7.25/10 at first glance at the door. Quickly became a 7.5/10 As she warms up to u and rises to 8/10 when she flashes those cute dimples. Certified 18 year old poly girl. Looks wise she is better than baby nation Mikalya who is another 18 yo. Her lips are quite sexy which u can glean from the first pick.
She wore a black TOP and jeans shorts which is similar to the second pic. In fact her jeans shorts and height remind me of a particular salon gal whom I frequented so that gave me a instant hard on hehe < Rebecca but > mikalya
Body: tall gal around 1.7m, otherwise I wouldn’t have bonked her. Smallish b boobs but nice to fondle and suck. Her bottom not stick thin and slightly curvy which I like. 8/10. < Rebecca but > mikalya
Service: rather disappointed I had to shower alone as I think it’s the first time for me with any sgp fl. Nonetheless, service was overall good. Deep frenching, and a really solid and sensual bbbj which she concentrated on the head until I almost cum. That feeling is quite close to youth’s Pearly although their techniques are somewhat different ( pearly will even suck your balls). An 8.5/10 for bbbj alone, and overall 9.25/10 with her frenching, and clean-smelling pussy.oh ya her pussy was shaved, as some bros will like to know
After the deed, we chatted some more and it’s always interesting to hear perspectives from an 18 yo = Rebecca and > mikalya

So far 2 great experiences with bro luxe stable. Hopefully he brings in more tall gals for me hehe

Pls up me if u can, thanks!
actually SOP is shower alone, shower together is bonus...
extra bonus if bbbj in the shower
tks for highlighting the white tiger...
Old 30-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wallstreetorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjj View Post
U sure bro? I saw many good reviews on Pearlyn. Heard her service great and a fren tried her. Seems she is damn pretty and not like what you said at all.
Well if you prefer those a bit lian/ps-look but is pretty then Pearlyn is good.. But the bro got same taste as me, prefer syt yet tall, elegant type of pretty, which Pearlyn (8/10) is not. Recently met one 9.5/10 but she quitted.. Not many gems like last time Steph/Alicia
Old 30-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetorg View Post
Well if you prefer those a bit lian/ps-look but is pretty then Pearlyn is good.. But the bro got same taste as me, prefer syt yet tall, elegant type of pretty, which Pearlyn (8/10) is not. Recently met one 9.5/10 but she quitted.. Not many gems like last time Steph/Alicia
wah which one 9.5 bro? i also wana meet...
Old 30-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
actually SOP is shower alone, shower together is bonus...
extra bonus if bbbj in the shower
tks for highlighting the white tiger...
No leh, I always get shower service unless I am with the msian FLs
Old 31-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
No leh, I always get shower service unless I am with the msian FLs
den u lucky bah, but doesnt mean no shower means svc no good...
could be individual preference or juz nice the girl juz showered
from previous session or from home...
Old 31-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
den u lucky bah, but doesnt mean no shower means svc no good...
could be individual preference or juz nice the girl juz showered
from previous session or from home...
If I don’t see the gal shower, I always worried if she has a fishy pussy or stinky body that will spoil the session later. Thankfully so far so good!
Old 31-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
If I don’t see the gal shower, I always worried if she has a fishy pussy or stinky body that will spoil the session later. Thankfully so far so good!
oic dats true... shower is alwiz safer...
Old 31-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetorg View Post
Thanks bro. Have you tried her before? Thinking of trying her leh. And who is the 9.5 bro? Share leh
Old 31-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wallstreetorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjj View Post
Thanks bro. Have you tried her before? Thinking of trying her leh. And who is the 9.5 bro? Share leh
Yes tried before, attractive but I would not say pretty enough to be worth the price. You can try, maybe different opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1