The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Burnlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Please keep coming. Really exciting to read this great story.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
me: oh.. yeah.. that night... what about it?

Dave: see! you were so drunk you don't remember what you did??

me: what did I do?

i knew what i did.

Dave: i brought you back to your bed. and you took off your clothes and started to kiss me. and asked me to fuck you..

me: what??

dave: yup! you said you very long never do with hubby..

he was right. i was really horny that night and he was at the right place at the right time..

me: then what happened after that?

Dave: i admit i was very tempted to make love to you.. we kissed for awhile but i managed to be a gentleman....

me: how do I know you are not making this up??

Dave: i even remember the bra you wore... it was red with black lace.

wow... his memory is good!

me: you mean this one?

I spread my dress and pulled my satin inner slip down, exposed my bra to him.. he stared at them with such marvel....

Dave: yes yes!!! gosh!!! i love it!!

he still doesn't realise that I dug it out from my closet and wore it on purpose! he just stared on and panted... i had to do something...

i got up, looked at him... then... i leaned forward and held his head with my hands, then planted a peck on his lips...

me: thank you for being a gentleman! come follow me..

i pulled his hand and guided him to my masterbed room... i started to remove my dress and kept the inner slip on.. but lowered the straps to the side to expose my bra. i laid on my bed and spread my legs..

me: come... this time round... give in to your temptations..

Dave stripped his shirt immediately, stripped down naked..he came in between my legs and pushed his cock into me straightaway!

oh shit... oh shit... i loved it !!! why does it feel so much better! when it's down on my marital bed?? I loved it whenever hubby's boss fucked me on this bed as well!

i pulled dave closer to me! he was licking on my nipples. we locked lips as he fucked me with my legs spread! we couldn't sustain the kissing as our orgasms came close... we look at each other as he rammed me gently and slowly turn by turn.. we moaned together.. i hugged him tight! we were both so sweaty.. my satin innerslip was all wet and soaked! my bed sheet felt moist with our sweat.

"ohhh! ohh!! ohhH! ohhhh! ohhhh!! OHHh!! OHHH!! OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHH!!!"

we locked lips and made out passionately... then slowing down... then we both stopped to pant...

he pulled his penis out.. he cummed in me yet again..

Dave: can you make love with me willingly from now on? i don't want to blackmail you and rape you...

i swallowed my saliva... you mean, he didn't realise last night we were making passionate love???? but blackmail and rape sex sounds fun to me too!

me: hmmm.. i'm not sure... whenever you want to fuck me, I will let you do. But I am married, I cannot willingly make love with you. hope you understand.

Dave looked sad... doesn't he realise again?? that we had just made passionate and willing love??

Dave: as many times as I need?

me: need?

Dave: yup.. i can't stop wanting you.. do you want me too?

me: i don't know...

Dave: don't tell me you've been acting all these while?

me: no i didn't!

Dave: then the sex just now? so passionate.. was it real?

Dave: stop saying I don't know please... tell me the truth...

me: ..... maybe.....

Dave: ....... no choice.. I HAVE TO KEEP MAKING LOVE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ARE SURE THEN! hehe.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
Dave stripped his shirt immediately, stripped down naked..he came in between my legs and pushed his cock into me straightaway!

oh shit... oh shit... i loved it !!! why does it feel so much better! when it's down on my marital bed?? I loved it whenever hubby's boss fucked me on this bed as well!

i pulled dave closer to me! he was licking on my nipples. we locked lips as he fucked me with my legs spread! we couldn't sustain the kissing as our orgasms came close... we look at each other as he rammed me gently and slowly turn by turn.. we moaned together.. i hugged him tight! we were both so sweaty.. my satin innerslip was all wet and soaked! my bed sheet felt moist with our sweat.

"ohhh! ohh!! ohhH! ohhhh! ohhhh!! OHHh!! OHHH!! OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHH!!!"

we locked lips and made out passionately... then slowing down... then we both stopped to pant...

he pulled his penis out.. he cummed in me yet again..

Dave: can you make love with me willingly from now on? i don't want to blackmail you and rape you...

i swallowed my saliva... you mean, he didn't realise last night we were making passionate love???? but blackmail and rape sex sounds fun to me too!

me: hmmm.. i'm not sure... whenever you want to fuck me, I will let you do. But I am married, I cannot willingly make love with you. hope you understand.

Dave looked sad... doesn't he realise again?? that we had just made passionate and willing love??

Dave: as many times as I need?

me: need?

Dave: yup.. i can't stop wanting you.. do you want me too?

Dave: don't tell me you've been acting all these while?

me: no i didn't!

Dave: then the sex just now? so passionate.. was it real?

Dave: stop saying I don't know please... tell me the truth...

me: ..... maybe.....

Dave: ....... no choice.. I HAVE TO KEEP MAKING LOVE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ARE SURE THEN! hehe.

Dave: louder.........

piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak ...

Dave: louder....

me: uh.. uh.. uh... uh....

I realise I don't like doggy with Dave. maybe his penis wasn't long enough... i love the doggy position with Hubby's boss.. i love how he dominates me from behind, spanking me hard but gentle at the same time, grabbing my butt. pulling my hair. Dave was trying hard.. whenever I don't moan, he will work even harder to pleasure me... but the only position i enjoy with him is when its with him on top and making out and hugging tight while he slowly fucks me. when we connect... when I can feel his care and love for me...

Dave: moan louder.........

it's been almost 6 months since Dave and I first made love in his warm bedroom.

we were now fucking in his condo... turns out, Dave has been a big saver and his loaded! he even wanted to chase away his tenant so that we could have the apartment to ourselves. luckily.. i stopped him from doing that, especially because after I've seen his cute face...

he was an indian expat, Clifton Alexis renting the apartment from Dave. however, Dave switched his deal and lowered his rent so that we could have the master bedroom anytime we wanted.. his name was Clifton... I like his cute and round face. he's a nice guy. when his around, I get even louder... Dave loves it.. Cliton does too.. I could tell because he leaves his bedroom door open despite knowing we were in the next room.

A few times, I even came out on purpose to go out of the bedroom after Dave has fallen asleep... in my nightie and panties.... go into the shared toilet but don't lock the door...

hoping....

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 16-12-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 16-12-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

me: why you keep asking me to moan louder... you want clifton to hear is it?

Dave: no no...

me: then why you keep asking me to moan louder... later he gets turned on by my moaning how..

Dave: haha. then his business lo.... no la.... you say the hubby boss made you scream so loud... then elan also...

me: elan?? what elan??

Dave: shit.. forgot...

me: forgot what???

Dave: think we need to talk........

Dave explained to me that when he sent me home after a company event, i was so drunk and horny and made out with him.. one thing led to another, brought me home, no one around. had sex, said I was very experienced, very good and responsive in bed. cums a lot can suck cock very well as well... Elan told a few of the guys at our ex workplace when they were out, after I had left the company a few years. He even said that I kept saying that he was the best fuck I ever had while he doggy fucked me!

me: what nonsense!!!!!! all not true!! how could you believe him??

Dave: sorry.... cos i thought, after our incident...

me: you should have told me!!

Dave: sorry... we kind of lost contact what... you sure never happen?

me: what do you mean by am I sure???

Dave: oh. cos thought you might be drunk ma...

me: no .. i was not drunk! i only dare get drunk with people i trust...

Dave: oh.... sorry....

as Dave fucked me again to try and prove to me that he will be the best sex I ever had....... my mind was off thinking..... thinking about someone else.........
Old 16-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved the update TS
Old 16-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yangshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Loved the update TS
Loved it too
Old 16-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more
Old 17-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Evitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 17-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Anymore updates TS?
You expect TS to update everyday?
Old 17-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
FalconF16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story and supporting here!
Old 18-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

'Innocent' Wife 'Blackmailed' by her Indian Ex-Colleague

me: oh..

Elan gave me a big hug..

Elan: no time no see!!!

I could smell his cologne.. it was nice..

me: wow. so big...

he had ordered two large pints of beer.. he helped me adjust the high stool i was on, moved me closer to the table.. he took the high stool beside mine and shifted his beer over.. hmmmm...

Elan: that's what she said... haha

me: huh...

elan: haha no la... joke....

me: oh.. that joke still??

he loved to make that sexual reference joke..

elan: haha. yup... girls say it's big....

me: humble much ah?

Elan say my tummy big only la... haha.. six packs growing bigger...

me: six packs??

Elan: yes! you feel it for yourself...

before I could politely decline, he pulled my hand and placed it on his tummy and guided me to rub it...

Elan hard right?

me: hmmm..... erm....

Elan: haha feel free to speak your mind...

he was rubbing my hand up and down, sometimes dangerously low..... he was wearing berms, and there was a huge bulge there! his penis was erected?? shit.. i felt turned on! but I wasn't even drunk!!

i noticed he kept staring at my legs.. my skirt was short but not that short right.... could he see my panties??? i pulled my skirt lower with my other hand...

me: not that hard la... quite soft....

Elan: ah man... i need to work harder... but don't worry.. i guarantee you there is something hard for you to feel somewhere....

oh shit...

shit.....

shit!!!!!

i can't let him guide my hand down to his penis!!! it will mean i don't mind touching it!!!

but.....

maybe.... i want to.....

me: hey.!!

i pulled my hand away at the last minute...

elan: ahha! what's wrong.. i meant my belt buckle la... what you thinking...

he lifted his shirt to show me his belt buckle... showing me his hairy tummy at the same time...

Elan: come cheers...

me: i can't drink much.. get drunk easily..

elan: haha. don't worry I will send you home.

me: oh.. about that....

should I bring up the topic now? wait... no.... think i need more beer first... i took another sip...

Elan: huh.. why.. what's wrong... scared your hubby get the wrong idea ah?

me: oh no.. he's working night shift...

elan: oh ok.. means can stay out late tonight? haha.. let's go party!

me: party?? what party??

elan: let's go dancing la..

me: no... no.. you know I can't dance la.. anyway we too old for that..

elan: haha. me neither. by the way you feeling cold ah?

me: me? why you ask...

I noticed he was staring at my boobs!

elan: oh no.. just wondering...

he noticed I was staring at his boobs too... hehe. his shirt was unbuttoned down.. i could see inside his shirt, his hairy chest and dark colored nipple.... wait...

i checked my boobs...

my nipples were hard and erected too! and he could see!

i was wearing an unpadded lacey bra... my polo t-shirt, not unbuttoned as low as his shirt, wasn't thick enough to hide the erected nipple shirt...

i quickly folded my arms... he realised that I've realised what he saw...

Elan: see! you are cold.. you folded your arms...

quick wit! so witty... i've always liked his quick wit...

Elan:don't worry I will sit closer.. let my fats insulate you a bit...

I felt his body closer to mine.. he actually leaned in and put an arm behind my stool...

Elan: come let's drink more... don't worry.. I'm a grab driver now.. my driving skills are much much steady...

he fed me my beer.

took a sip. "i can't already... feeling giddy...."

i let him guide me to being drunk... even though I was acting.... i acted drunk and lay my head on his shoulder..... he pulled my arm and my body slipped more and leaned heavier on him.. my arm rested on his thighs...... i could feel his hard erection!!!!

elan: come on.. don't waste it.. don't worry... I will send you home....

he was already groping my waist and smelling my hair.. he's so daring?? wait.. does it mean that a girl wants to have sex if they want to meet up again after many years at a bar?? was he really thinking of getting my drunk and then fucking me after he sent me home??? just like he lied about.....

i let him feed me another sip of the beer...

me: okok.. that's enough...

i was about to ask him the question already...

elan: shall we go dancing? don't worry I can't dance too.

me: don't want... it's embarrassing...

elan: how about we go somewhere private and dance?

me: where?

elan: i bring you. it's a surprise...

me: wait... I want to ask you something first....

elan: yes?

i looked at him...

die...

i want him...

is it too early to ask? maybe i should wait..

me: i can't remember what I want to ask...

elan: haha.. let's go have fun first...

he paid and guided me out of the bar, then out of the mall... i pretended to be tipsy and leaned on to him. he was groping my waist and holding on to my arm.

elan: just across the road.. reaching...

we entered the condo, up the lift.. he lived on the highest floor. the lift lobby opened to the house itself.. like hubby's boss's house!

elan: make yourself at home! we are all alone! my parents are overseas....

I didn't bother asking more and headed to the sofa to sit down..

elan: no no... come follow me..

he guided me to the balcony where there was outdoor seating. the condo is old. his furniture isn't exactly luxurious like hubby's boss's... but the house was spacious enough...

he sat me down and turn on some music.. he came back with more cans of beer...

me: hey won't your neighbours be disturbed??

elan: we are on the highest floor dear. my neighbours are empty anyway.. can't find rentals and moved to nicer condos. come join me..

he got me to stand up and guided me on how to shake my body to the beat.. once I was dancing steadily, he got a can of beer and shared it with me, feeding me more than he was drinking it himself... he was groping me more, even put my palms on his chest to let me have a feel..

Elan: unbutton one more for me? it's really warm.. i'm sweating like mad..

he was lying.. his sweat was from the walk to his condo and semi lifting me. but i took the bait and unbuttoned a button. he spread his shirt slightly teasingly and then cover it up again...

elan: may I unbutton one for you? you are sweating too...

I giggled.... "haha you wish..."

elan: come on... it's just us.... it's just one button... I can't even see any of your glorious cleavage...

me: hey! naughty!!

i hit him on the chest...i don't know why.. i cheekily gave it a squeeze!

elan: hey! naughty!!

he pat me gently back on my bicep, near to my boob.. and gave it a squeeze too...

I was anticipating that he would do the same to me!

elan: ooops.. I missed... this is not where you hit me...

he locked his eyes on mine.. our bodies still dancing to the beat.. his one finger slide across my polo shirt.. across my bra strap. touched the logo.. i was waiting to see if he dare squeeze my boob. if he dared so, I will end the flirting immediately! but his finger slide to my highest unbuttoned button. he slowly and gently unbuttoned it carefully, although his pink did graze my nipple a few times. making me even more turned on!

elan: see.. now we are even!

me: haha.. naughty la you!

elan: oops.. i'm wrong!

me: why wrong?

elan: i can see your glorious cleavage!! hehe!

me: stop it la!

i hit him on his chest again!

elan: wrong spot leh...

me: why wrong?

i don't know why.. i squeezed it again!

elan: i squeeze your biceps only! not your boob leh.. now you've squeezed my boob twice.. eh.. now thrice!!

our bodies were still moving to the beat, but slower as the song changed. he took my other hand and put it on his other boob...i don't know why.. i naturally started squeezing both of them!

elan: enjoying yourself hey?

me: hahaha.. this is so funny!!!

elan: my turn to enjoy too...

me: hey..

he held my biceps and squeezed them gently..

me: hehe.. good boy...

elan.. then you bad girl?

me: no.. i'm a good girl!

elan: then good girls only like bad boys!

his hands slowly grazed over to the area above my boobs... kept looking at me... i stared back at him... like i was daring him to do it...

elan: can I lower my hands?

me: you dare???

i stared at him fiercely and replied him in a stern tone... i grabbed his boobs tight, slightly dug my nails into him..

elan: ouch ouch.. not so rough dear... well good girls like bad boys right.. i shouldn't care so much... anyway....

his hands began to lower very... very.... slowly......

elan: we are both drunk.. can't remember anything that happens tonight anyway... let's have some fun ok?

his hands lowered! the ends of his palms felt my nipples already... should i stop him??? should i stop him??? we were both breathing so loudly!

shit!

i'm too late!

his hands cupped my breasts... his thumbs immediately rubbed my nipples!

elan: don't worry... no one will ever know... come mimic my movements...

i closed my eyes... i was breathing so hard.. i stopped grabbing his boob...

elan: mimic me dear.. it's fun!

my thumbs rounded his nipples too.. they were also erect.. they were erected for a long time actually.. we both look at each other with horny faces! rubbing intently on each other's nipples!

elan: mimic my hands ok...

he let go of my breasts and slowly proceeded to my buttons... we unbuttoned each other a few more.. then he pulled me the living room sofa. we both sat down. he sat close to me..

elan: relax... let's share this one...

he fed me more than he drank himself! i was honestly getting rather tipsy! my head was on his shoulder... his arm was over my shoulder. I could smell his armpit..

elan: come let's continue our game...

me: huh... what game...

elan: our secret fun game... drunk game... let's have fun... and tmr morning everything will be back to normal ok...

me: ok...

elan: relax ok......

he slowly lifted my shirt.. he lifted it above my breasts. he squeezed my breast a few time and then bent forward.. I felt his wet and warm tongue on my nipple!

me: ohhhhhh!!!!

I grabbed his head in ecstasy!!

he let go of my breast and then got back up...

elan: your turn!

me: you bad boy... teach me the wrong things...

elan: hehe.. you won't remember it one la... just try...

he gently pull my head and guide my face down to his chest... i spread his shirt on my own... i looked at his hairy chest.... i couldn't resist anymore!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 18-12-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Kudos! Keep it up!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the next part naise!
Means she was thinking of Elan when Dave was having sex with her? Elan must be much better than Dave when he was having sex then

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1