The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dick Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlif3 View Post
the main thing is the skill
Sexual skill is not the only the only thing but its one of a number of factors that satisfy a woman during sex
Old 17-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyBoredom View Post
why she had preferred longer penises instead?
Maybe with a longer penis its able to hit the woman's g-spot the right way
Old 17-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I been experiencing sex for the past 40 years
And i never heard of that before
Old 22-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

VatosLocos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonapartist View Post
laughed out loud when i imagined that
It does look like a straw if a penis is thin and long actually if you think about it, hahaha
Old 23-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wings32 View Post
Well, I am not sure there is too much girls that loves small to be honest.
I got one.. haha.. first time i heard gal telling me she like doing it with me cos mine is small, will not enlarge her pussy... had a good laugh..

More often gal like it big.. at least i lost a few fb because mine is small.. so all the saying of skill matters i am not sure, end of the day they told me, i enjoy the foreplay but when comes to fuck, size still matters.. so i lan lan.. dick small what can i do...
Old 23-12-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

worldtreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
I got one.. haha.. first time i heard gal telling me she like doing it with me cos mine is small, will not enlarge her pussy... had a good laugh..

More often gal like it big.. at least i lost a few fb because mine is small.. so all the saying of skill matters i am not sure, end of the day they told me, i enjoy the foreplay but when comes to fuck, size still matters.. so i lan lan.. dick small what can i do...
How small is yours to lose a few fb
Old 23-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldtreeboy View Post
How small is yours to lose a few fb
4 inches... she said not much feel.. super low moral..
Old 23-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
4 inches... she said not much feel.. super low moral..
maybe fap more? i fap/edge alot when young, and it grew quite long near to 7. but still pretty thin sian
Old 23-12-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
maybe fap more? i fap/edge alot when young, and it grew quite long near to 7. but still pretty thin sian
Old already... can stand to fuck not bad liao
Old 23-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Sexual skill is not the only the only thing but its one of a number of factors that satisfy a woman during sex
cock size is definitely not the only factor... there must be affinity and the feeling of being comfortable with each other. my ex-sg boyfriend had a small dick (probably only about 4 ins fully erect but he could send me to 7th heaven with how he uses his tool (both dick and tongue). our sex was always good.

I had sex with other men too whose cocks were longer and thicker than my ex-bf but the sex wasn't so enjoyable.

While working in HK for the past 2 years, I met a guy from Heilongjiang. Very tall, handsome and manly and he carries a humongous chinese sausage between his legs. when erect he measures 8 and 3/4 inches long and believe me it is thick. He fucks me senseless and he is so good at prolonging so he fucks me like at half an hour each time. i love his cock, he proposed that we got married. i was enamoured by his cock but realised he wasn't the man i want to spend my whole life with. so i chickened out but we agreed to continue as fuck buddies. just can't let go of his huge chinese sausage.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
cock size is definitely not the only factor... there must be affinity and the feeling of being comfortable with each other. my ex-sg boyfriend had a small dick (probably only about 4 ins fully erect but he could send me to 7th heaven with how he uses his tool (both dick and tongue). our sex was always good.

I had sex with other men too whose cocks were longer and thicker than my ex-bf but the sex wasn't so enjoyable.

While working in HK for the past 2 years, I met a guy from Heilongjiang. Very tall, handsome and manly and he carries a humongous chinese sausage between his legs. when erect he measures 8 and 3/4 inches long and believe me it is thick. He fucks me senseless and he is so good at prolonging so he fucks me like at half an hour each time. i love his cock, he proposed that we got married. i was enamoured by his cock but realised he wasn't the man i want to spend my whole life with. so i chickened out but we agreed to continue as fuck buddies. just can't let go of his huge chinese sausage.
any tips for guys on how to give good sex
Old 24-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
As long as you knows how to please her
Could not agree more because if you know how to pleasure a woman have a smaller penis might be overlooked
Old 24-12-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
any tips for guys on how to give good sex
When u are tall, handsome and manly, with a 8 inches dick and can fuck for 30mins. Oh yes and a super tongue 🤗
Old 29-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
Bhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBhumibol deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
if only one partner is satisfied the sexual encounter will not be fun
That is correct when having sex it should be a two way street so that both partners are satisfied else it will be unfair to the other party as sex will become a chore then
Old 30-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhumibol View Post
That is correct when having sex it should be a two way street so that both partners are satisfied else it will be unfair to the other party as sex will become a chore then
I believe a thick cock is more important than a long cock for a woman.

But there is definitely a limit to the thickness.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1